Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-02-2017, 03:09 PM

1,065 posts, read 602,051 times

Advertisements

Trump was easily beatable but the DNC chose someone who was not electable. It's over, done. Happens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2017, 03:14 PM

957 posts, read 760,472 times
After listening too and watching an informed and intelligent President for the previous 8 years it was refreshing to once again hear a voice of reason from a knowledgeable person. A lot of great questions posed to her with coherent answers.

Not like "Did you know Abraham Lincoln was a Republican? Not too many people know that" That from the present so-called President and moron in chief.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:43 PM

194 posts, read 281,882 times
What happened to "The system isn't rigged you are just losing"? She is garbage.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:46 PM

194 posts, read 281,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Middletwin View Post
Trump was easily beatable but the DNC chose someone who was not electable. It's over, done. Happens.

I think Hillary was a much better candidate then you give her credit for. Also compared to the rest of the Democrat Leadership she is as electable as Eisenhower. The DNC is basically nothing but a den of hate and villanry at this point.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:52 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,640,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Yes, it was amazing to listen to someone talk eloquently using actual words and obviously having given a lot of thought to her answers. I think she would have been truly great, although it would have been a horrible governing environment. I think she genuinely cared about this country and everyone in it, deplorable or not.

She wouldn't have been perfect, but this dude we have now makes my skull hurt.
Quoted for truth.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:56 PM

26,126 posts, read 19,072,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Hillary still blames being a woman and her emails for losing..
It had nothing to do with her being a woman and everything to do with the KIND of woman she is.

Old 05-02-2017, 03:58 PM

59,437 posts, read 27,599,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ9p5aNX-ts

This lady is a broken record. She's STILL saying that she lost because she's a woman. And that the Comey letter and the Wikileaks emails are reasons why she lost. She is STILL not accepting the results of the election 6 months later...even though she said she would and it's a direct threat to democracy if Trump didn't accept it.
FLASHBACK: Hillary Said Not Accepting Election Results Was ‘Direct Threat To Democracy’ (VIDEO) – American Lookout

And she still doesn't know that she lost...because of all of these reasons:
-everyone knows how much of a liar she was with the emails and she tried to cover them up instead of owning up to them. People don't like liars, just be honest, even if you screwed up.
-she felt entitled to win because it was "her turn".
-screwing Bernie Sanders, whilst her campaign making fun of Bernie supporters...who she later thought would just support her just because "I'm not Donald Trump". Wrong.
-calling half of Americans "racist sexist deplorables"
-pandering to blacks (look I carry hot sauce in my purse) and women (if you don't vote for me, you're sexist)
-faking her health status for no real reason instead of just being like "I'm kinda sick but I'll get through it"
-not showing up in states that needed her to campaign in
-using bad stars like Lena Dunham and Amy Schumer to campaign for her(who most Americans don't like)
-relying on identity politics
-not having any real policies or doing anything of what she'd change, but seems like she just had "continuing whatever Obama was doing".
-being way too smug about her winning (ie Trump needs to accept the results of the election or he's against democracy)

It's truly sad. She's the reason why we have Trump in office right now.
All I know, having held a very high Top Secret clearance, if I had done 1/10 of which she did, I would be in jail for at leas 20 years!

Old 05-02-2017, 04:00 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,640,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
She lost because nobody wanted her as president and it had nothing to do with being a woman. She also lost because of her greasy hair, bad, creamy-white 70's polyester pantsuits and the lack of how to connect with the voters.
And yet she won 3 million more votes than Trump. What does that say about Trump's ability to connect with voters?

Old 05-02-2017, 04:00 PM

59,437 posts, read 27,599,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
I didn't vote for either Trump or Clinton. Now that Trump is in office I follow what he is doing because he is our president whether I like it or not. Clinton is not our president and isn't part of our government anymore so I ignore everything in the media about her because she is irrelevant.

I wish the moderators would put a moratorium on anything related to Hillary unless she gets arrested or dies.
"If you can;t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen"!

Old 05-02-2017, 04:02 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,791,834 times
LOL...will her denial ever end?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections