Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2017, 06:11 PM

41,110 posts, read 25,730,963 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Bernie supporters were not wooed by Hillary but threatened. Democrat party ( not all democrats) use intimidation to invoke fear. Even to the Bernie supporters.

Couldn't Hillary just do a sex change operation so that she can take the woman equation out of the election. Hillary just won't quit. How annoying is this to everyone?
I get a news feed where liberals are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. They've given every excuse they can think of and always end up resorting to the same old name calling tactic they did in 2010 up to now. They claim to be highly educated... you'd think they'd stop thinking in circles.

Every excuse except the correct reason. I hope they keep it up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2017, 06:29 PM

25,721 posts, read 18,797,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
I get a news feed where liberals are still trying to figure out why Hillary lost. They've given every excuse they can think of and always end up resorting to the same old name calling tactic they did in 2010 up to now. They claim to be highly educated... you'd think they'd stop thinking in circles.

Every excuse except the correct reason. I hope they keep it up.
Yep. I really don't think it's that hard to figure out. But they are having a hell of a time working it out.

Perhaps we could market it as a new puzzle game: The Hillary Cube (tm) How quickly can YOU solve the Hillary cube?

Of course, it would be kind of a boring game for us--we had it figured out the first time she opened her mouth. Or even before... right around the time frame when she was S of S.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:38 PM

1,065 posts, read 597,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsgjdennis View Post
I think Hillary was a much better candidate then you give her credit for. Also compared to the rest of the Democrat Leadership she is as electable as Eisenhower. The DNC is basically nothing but a den of hate and villanry at this point.
Yes, she is the better candidate, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. It was my impression that the DNC, would not accept how her baggage would compromise her electability.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yep. I really don't think it's that hard to figure out. But they are having a hell of a time working it out.

Perhaps we could market it as a new puzzle game: The Hillary Cube (tm) How quickly can YOU solve the Hillary cube?

Of course, it would be kind of a boring game for us--we had it figured out the first time she opened her mouth. Or even before... right around the time frame when she was S of S.
LOL, they can't figure it out because they are more interested in silencing anyone who doesn't agree with them. How in the world can you know there is an issue if you won't listen... and then to be so shocked at the results LOL.

If they would have listened instead of silencing maybe they would have had a clue what was going on... Duh!

Old 05-02-2017, 07:45 PM

4,299 posts, read 2,810,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Who cares? She lost. Why do you folks still care about her?

The election was over what? half a year ago? And still every day its "clinton clinton clinton"

It's so stupid. I actually think these people are obsessed with her. If Trump had lost I wouldn't even be worried about him (I wasn't when he was a mere citizen.). By the by some of these same people say "we won!!! haha"

I'm not surprised though. These are probably the same kind of people who hate musicians too (esp if that musician is against Trump) when they're just doing their job. I don't really get bothered by most public figures even the Kardashians don't bother me. They don't affect my life so why should I care?

Unless you think about a future election but you all keep saying "nobody likes her" so you can't be too worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Mmmm, yes. Yes, she lost & I suppose people can say she's a poor loser for talking about it. You know what's worse than a poor loser? A poor winner, like the orange turd you've got in the white house.
Poor winners are the worst kind of poor but like you say look who they voted for. I'm sure if Trump lost they wouldn't be calling him a poor loser either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Yes, it is a mess--quite literally because of folks with the sentiments you display here. Nothing much good ever comes from hate. And for you to dismiss "hillbilly rednecks" and look down your nose at these alleged "hillbilly rednecks," just as Hillary did, is a good way for you guys to keep losing elections. So please keep dismissing and calling stupid anyone who doesn't agree with you. Please keep your venom on display. It's the best way for your side to keep losing elections. Because reasonable people are not attracted to hate and viciousness (on either side).
I consider my city too redneck (surprisingly most of them did vote for Hilary though) It doesn't mean I hate them. I don't "hate"..anymore. It just means I don't like them.
I've also called people I admire stupid before, not just people I don't like.

Old 05-02-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
It's so stupid. I actually think these people are obsessed with her. If Trump had lost I wouldn't even be worried about him (I wasn't when he was a mere citizen.). By the by some of these same people say "we won!!! haha"

I'm not surprised though. These are probably the same kind of people who hate musicians too (esp if that musician is against Trump) when they're just doing their job. I don't really get bothered by most public figures even the Kardashians don't bother me. They don't affect my life so why should I care?

Unless you think about a future election but you all keep saying "nobody likes her" so you can't be too worried

Poor winners are the worst kind of poor but like you say look who they voted for. I'm sure if Trump lost they wouldn't be calling him a poor loser either.

I consider my city too redneck (surprisingly most of them did vote for Hilary though) It doesn't mean I hate them. I don't "hate"..anymore. It just means I don't like them.
I've also called people I admire stupid before, not just people I don't like.
Yes they are obsessed and still shocked... they didn't see it coming. How can you make good judgement and change course if you silence opposition? They didn't listen before the election and still won't and they keep circling back to the same ridiculous excuses. It's not so much "we won". It's more hearing Democrats continue to go in circles. Of course we are just the little guy, why in the world would they listen to us.

People who always blame others for bad outcomes, will never learn from their mistakes and will continue making those same mistakes.

Old 05-02-2017, 08:06 PM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chessgeek View Post
It would be a serious mistake for the Democrats to run Hillary Clinton for President again IMO. Seriously doubt she will run again.
Never discount that. Stranger things have happened.

She is like a pit-bull. Once she gets hold of something ( wanting to be the President) she won't let it go until her last breath. She still thinks she will sail through in 2020 since there will be no Comey, and hopefully no WikiLeaks. Misogyny will vanish. Bernie will be gone.

Look at the number of supporters she still has, based on the threads they open here in CD. She is counting on their support.

Old 05-02-2017, 08:15 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamban View Post
Never discount that. Stranger things have happened.

She is like a pit-bull. Once she gets hold of something ( wanting to be the President) she won't let it go until her last breath. She still thinks she will sail through in 2020 since there will be no Comey, and hopefully no WikiLeaks. Misogyny will vanish. Bernie will be gone.

Look at the number of supporters she still has, based on the threads they open here in CD. She is counting on their support.
yeah this nonsense that Hillary has no supporters is ridiculous. As you can see on this very site, there are loads of people that love her and feel she is entitled to be the president

Old 05-02-2017, 08:19 PM

34,046 posts, read 17,064,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
yeah this nonsense that Hillary has no supporters is ridiculous. As you can see on this very site, there are loads of people that love her and feel she is entitled to be the president
which is why she is ..oops..a private citizen w/o a gov't job.

Old 05-02-2017, 09:05 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,931,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickchick View Post
It's so stupid. I actually think these people are obsessed with her.
Well, it's not surprising. New tweet a few minutes ago from you-know-who.

[url]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/859601184285491201?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections