Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 10:26 AM

10,714 posts, read 4,204,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
See above - the woman in charge of tallying ballots in Broward was a Bush appointee
And so? I hate the Bush's because they are full of corruption. Everything they touch spells disaster for the United States. You think it's pure coincidence that the biggest Presidential fiasco was the 2000 Presidential elections (mind you, back then I voted for Gore because I knew if we got another Bush in the White House, we would be back at war in the Middle East, and I am anti-war unless absolutely necessary) was in Florida, where Jeb Bush was governor. Also, the 9/11 hijackers just happened to also train on how to operated planes here in Florida. Personally, I think our government leaders were well aware of the plan for 9/11 but allowed it to happen so they can get their war finally. Like, how many times have we heard during the chase for Pablo Escobar in Columbia, the DEA down there was helping the Columbian police, and every time they came close to catching the guy, here comes the CIA and spoils everything. It's like the CIA needs complete chaos, war and bloodshed to stay in business.

Fast track today, I really do think the Bush's, Clintons and now Obama are all in cahoots together to rape the country for their own personal gain. It's why I am against all three, because everything these three have touched, have destroyed lives.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2018, 10:49 AM

3,101 posts, read 1,326,926 times
Abrams evidently conceding at 530 today. Still young with plenty of potential. The more she pursues this the more likely it hurts her career. She put up enough of a fight to show she won’t be pushed around but I think this is a wise move. She played it perfectly both ways if this is true

Old 11-09-2018, 10:54 AM

78,862 posts, read 46,844,876 times
Discovering Ballots by the truckload.

/now-live-four-trucks-block-entrance-to-broward-county-elections-office-as-protesters-gather/

Now Live: Trucks FULL OF BALLOTS LINE Entrance To Broward County Elections Office As Protesters Gather

Old 11-09-2018, 11:05 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,888,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
It is not automatically one party or another's fault when problems occur.

Elections are run at the county level, which start with the respective county election boards, move to the registration and elections supervisor/director, his or her staff - which is minimal - and involves dozens of 'volunteers' who do earn a small amount of pay, but are basically volunteers. The volunteers are usually involved in the lead up, on and after the election day.

Quit looking for partisan politics to support your political point of view.

I agree with you and am knowledgeable about how elections are run. However, what I stated is true, in FL the head of the elections board in Broward County is a Jeb Bush appointee so conservatives blaming this on Democrats is disingenous.

Note - I am not a member of any political party and have a negative view of both parities.

My "political point of view" for this thread is that counting all votes should be something that is done. Do you disagree with my political POV that all votes should be counted? If so, why do you not want all votes counted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlyfather View Post
And she has been sued by both political parties, successfully and unsuccessfully over the years.

I agree and am knowledgeable about this as well. I personally think she should be replaced as evidently she is not good at her job.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:09 AM

13,637 posts, read 21,469,779 times
Quote:
conservatives blaming this on Democrats is disingenous.

Multiple times there has been issues in that area with voting mishap, being there is a pattern and is a Democrat stronghold , not far fetched to blame Democrats

Old 11-09-2018, 11:15 AM

32,942 posts, read 19,618,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Democrats = gracious concession speeches

Republicans = allege voter fraud, sore losers

really??? so the far left liberal governor candidate in GA, who REFUSES to concede a lost election, that is "gracious"

Old 11-09-2018, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
Multiple times there has been issues in that area with voting mishap, being there is a pattern and is a Democrat stronghold , not far fetched to blame Democrats
The MOB use to own that place and it looks like the left overs have taught the rest very well over the years, how it is done.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELMO45 View Post
Abrams evidently conceding at 530 today. Still young with plenty of potential. The more she pursues this the more likely it hurts her career. She put up enough of a fight to show she won’t be pushed around but I think this is a wise move. She played it perfectly both ways if this is true
What? I did not hear that.. Going to DuckDuckGo it.

Old 11-09-2018, 11:18 AM

32,942 posts, read 19,618,948 times
Quote:
See above - the woman in charge of tallying ballots in Broward was a Bush appointee
what you don't think that liberal bush, didn't appoint other liberals...all the bush's are liberals, they may run as 'republicans', but the are big government globalist liberals

Old 11-09-2018, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
what you don't think that liberal bush, didn't appoint other liberals...all the bush's are liberals, they may run as 'republicans', but the are big government globalist liberals
The ignorant think it is a political party thing, because one party is dominated by the fight of globalism v. nationalism.
Has nothing to do if they wear a D or R next to their name.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections