Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-02-2019, 08:40 AM

53,593 posts, read 35,343,594 times

Advertisements

that clown car is going to bust wide open.

Sen. Michael Bennet announces a 2020 presidential run
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-02-2019, 09:19 AM

8,300 posts, read 5,786,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

Who?

Old 05-02-2019, 11:42 AM

29,264 posts, read 22,582,716 times
He's a Colorado Senator.

Bennet is the darkest of horses, but it's good to see more Westerners run this time; the West is a fast-growing region now, and it has been a long time since the last westerner won.

And the last time really depends on how one sees George W. Bush and Texas. I've always viewed Texas as being independent of either the west or east politically.

Our last far-West president was Ronald Reagan, but like Texas, California also seems to be independent and goes its own political way.

Personally, I think it would be good to have a President who came from outside of the current political power centers of Illinois, New York, Virginia, California, and Texas, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Old 05-02-2019, 11:47 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,141,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

I swear every single one of these nutbags (save for the few who actually could win their party) are just out to sell books.

Old 05-02-2019, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
He's a Colorado Senator.

Bennet is the darkest of horses, but it's good to see more Westerners run this time; the West is a fast-growing region now, and it has been a long time since the last westerner won.

And the last time really depends on how one sees George W. Bush and Texas. I've always viewed Texas as being independent of either the west or east politically.

Our last far-West president was Ronald Reagan, but like Texas, California also seems to be independent and goes its own political way.

Personally, I think it would be good to have a President who came from outside of the current political power centers of Illinois, New York, Virginia, California, and Texas, but I don't think it's going to happen.
Never heard of him.

Not that it matters. He won't win.

Old 05-02-2019, 02:03 PM

22,197 posts, read 9,780,813 times
I will say this. Biden could in no way stand up on a debate stage. He will get slaughtered. I don't know if he drinks or what but the man can't even put a coherent sentence together. I am guessing the video had a LOT of takes....

Old 05-02-2019, 02:07 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,583,545 times
President Trump commented on Senator Kamala Harris behavior during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing for AG Barr yesterday as "Nasty".

He is right. It was. Her behavior has a tendency to be "Nasty". Don't be surprised to see President Trump and others continue to call attention to this very unattractive tendency using this same term more often going forward.

Old 05-02-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I will say this. Biden could in no way stand up on a debate stage. He will get slaughtered. I don't know if he drinks or what but the man can't even put a coherent sentence together. I am guessing the video had a LOT of takes....
Tulsi Gabbard is going to run laps around him in Miami and Detroit.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:06 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,141,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
President Trump commented on Senator Kamala Harris behavior during the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing for AG Barr yesterday as "Nasty".

He is right. It was. Her behavior has a tendency to be "Nasty". Don't be surprised to see President Trump and others continue to call attention to this very unattractive tendency using this same term more often going forward.
Totally agree. Though you can say that about all of the Democratic candidates - they are quite mean spirited and filled with hatred.

Old 05-02-2019, 03:27 PM

8,539 posts, read 8,980,139 times
Bennet- Yale Law, former superintendent of Denver Public Schools, former City of Denver chief of staff, chosen by one of the richest men in the world (and a Republican) to run his investment company. 2 term US Senator.

Not a nutbag imo. Just a nutbag to some partisans who see everyone who doesn't think exactly like them as nutbags.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections