Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 12:39 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,408,289 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by miu View Post
I'm not sure why you don't understand how Obama supporters like you are actually hurting your cause. And since you don't understand that, then you aren't as smart as you think you are...

And your reaction is typical of the average rabid male sports fan. You identify with your team. When they are winning, you think that it makes you a better person, when it actually doesn't change anything about you. It's all in your head. I pity you.
LOL! Boy miu, I guess I really got under your skin. My words of support for the great Obama have prompted you to personally attack me? Thanks for giving me that power.

As a Hillary supporter, you're not very good at judging character, so leave that to the heavy hitters, who happen to support Obama.

I sense Chaaaaaaaaange in the air!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-25-2008, 04:10 AM

8,577 posts, read 7,864,666 times
the great obama? please describe what this man has done that is great. unless you think that murdering children is great. I am not talking about abortion either, I am talking about living children outside the womb. this great man doesn't recognize them as human.

In 2002, as an Illinois legislator, Obama voted against the Induced Infant Liability Act, which would have protected babies that survived late-term abortions. That same year a similar federal law, the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, was signed by President Bush. Only 15 members of the U.S. House opposed it, and it passed the Senate unanimously on a voice vote.

yup, even if you survive the abortion attempt, you still aren't important enough to protect in his eyes. this guy is going to get destroyed in a general election and that's sad because mccain is an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexus View Post
LOL! Boy miu, I guess I really got under your skin. My words of support for the great Obama have prompted you to personally attack me? Thanks for giving me that power.

As a Hillary supporter, you're not very good at judging character, so leave that to the heavy hitters, who happen to support Obama.

I sense Chaaaaaaaaange in the air!

Old 04-25-2008, 04:22 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,215,188 times
Quote:
I have a right to be arrogant. I support the superior candidate and he's WINNING and the inevitable nominee. A great man I might add and I'm very proud of him. Feels great to be right.

You support whomever you want. That's your perogative.

Obama is a clown
and his ego will defeat him
as another poster said he has so pissed off so many folks he will never get the votes
and if you think he will be president you are so wrong
so go ahead and be arrogant let's see where that takes you

Old 04-25-2008, 05:12 AM

you support oprahama. that gives you the right to be arrogant? this isn't surprising coming from someone who lives in san fran. perhaps you should try living in reality. oprahama is going to get destroyed in the general election. no experience, typical spoiled brat politician who pretends to be above it all. he's an idiot.

Quote:
I have a right to be arrogant. I support the superior candidate and he's WINNING and the inevitable nominee. A great man I might add and I'm very proud of him. Feels great to be right.

You support whomever you want. That's your perogative.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
you support oprahama. that gives you the right to be arrogant? this isn't surprising coming from someone who lives in san fran. perhaps you should try living in reality. oprahama is going to get destroyed in the general election. no experience, typical spoiled brat politician who pretends to be above it all. he's an idiot.
Sage words..but in your desperate attempt to NOT sound like a collosal idiot, you're not succeeding. Not very dignified in your responses either. But this is YOUR problem not mine.

Next time you put on your eyeglasses, check the latest numbers on the Dem side after months of campaigning, 21 debates, enormous exposure, endless spins on Obama's background and viewpoints, countless media spins from the Hillary-skewed media. You may be able to see that Barack Obama has an insurmountable lead in those categories that matter.

A BLACK MAN does not get to this point by being an "idiot" as you say. Hard for you to come to grips with this, but that is your problem.

Thanks for playing. Come back when you're better informed.

Old 04-25-2008, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgia dem View Post
Obama is a clown
and his ego will defeat him
as another poster said he has so pissed off so many folks he will never get the votes
and if you think he will be president you are so wrong
so go ahead and be arrogant let's see where that takes you
Thank you for that very elegant and meaningless analysis.

Some racists, want to label confident articulate support as "arrogant." Who cares? I recognized at the onset that Obama was by far the superior candidate AMONG THE ENTIRE FIELD! If my good judgment is viewed as arrogance, then GOOD! Whatever.

Racists are having a very hard time coming to grips that this brilliant man named Obama who happens to be considered black is far superior to any another candidate in the run for the presidency. That is reality.

Not my problem.

Old 04-25-2008, 06:01 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,272,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
the great obama? please describe what this man has done that is great. unless you think that murdering children is great. I am not talking about abortion either, I am talking about living children outside the womb. this great man doesn't recognize them as human.

In 2002, as an Illinois legislator, Obama voted against the Induced Infant Liability Act, which would have protected babies that survived late-term abortions. That same year a similar federal law, the Born Alive Infant Protection Act, was signed by President Bush. Only 15 members of the U.S. House opposed it, and it passed the Senate unanimously on a voice vote.

yup, even if you survive the abortion attempt, you still aren't important enough to protect in his eyes. this guy is going to get destroyed in a general election and that's sad because mccain is an idiot.
LOL if you survice an abortion attempt then most likely you are gonna be maimed for life !!! Question is do you want to live a freak life??

Old 04-25-2008, 06:25 AM

I am not wearing eyeglasses, but apparently you are the ones with the shades on. this is the primaries. primaries I repeat. in a general election, when normal people vote, he is going to get destroyed. I think you might want to do a spell check before you claim someone else is an idiot.

oh, and oprahama isn't black. when filling out an application, he would have to check the "other" box. he got to this point with money and living a charmed life.

Quote:
Sage words..but in your desperate attempt to NOT sound like a collosal idiot, you're not succeeding. Not very dignified in your responses either. But this is YOUR problem not mine.

Next time you put on your eyeglasses, check the latest numbers on the Dem side after months of campaigning, 21 debates, enormous exposure, endless spins on Obama's background and viewpoints, countless media spins from the Hillary-skewed media. You may be able to see that Barack Obama has an insurmountable lead in those categories that matter.

A BLACK MAN does not get to this point by being an "idiot" as you say. Hard for you to come to grips with this, but that is your problem.

Thanks for playing. Come back when you're better informed.

Old 04-25-2008, 03:31 PM

600 posts, read 1,084,800 times
Quote:
Thank you for that very elegant and meaningless analysis.

Some racists, want to label confident articulate support as "arrogant." Who cares? I recognized at the onset that Obama was by far the superior candidate AMONG THE ENTIRE FIELD! If my good judgment is viewed as arrogance, then GOOD! Whatever.

Racists are having a very hard time coming to grips that this brilliant man named Obama who happens to be considered black is far superior to any another candidate in the run for the presidency. That is reality.

Not my problem.

RACISTS?!?!?! WOW!!!
Everyone who realizes obama is an idiot is now racists?

Old 04-25-2008, 03:39 PM

anyone who says anything negative about oprahama will be labeled a racist. shows the quality of his supporters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanslyke View Post
RACISTS?!?!?! WOW!!!
Everyone who realizes obama is an idiot is now racists?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections