Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2020, 10:29 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,636,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Given the stunning revelations in John Bolton's book--a clear pattern of obstruction of justice according to Bolton, Trump's woeful ignorance of foreign matters i.e. not knowing Britain was a nuclear power and thinking Finland was a part of Russia, his attempt to bribe China to help him win reelection, Bolton saying that every decision Trump made centered on winning reelection--can the Trump supporter reasonably expect Trump to win reelection?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlo...25a_story.html
Have you seen Biden lately --- ? We've seen this show before; it's a rerun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2020, 10:43 PM

32,218 posts, read 15,204,899 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
Have you seen Biden lately --- ? We've seen this show before; it's a rerun.
Have you ever seen our country in such chaos as we are in right now. I haven't. Hate Biden all you want but he will bring back sanity and stability which we desperately need.

Old 06-18-2020, 11:40 PM

1,485 posts, read 960,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
None of that will matter to Trump supporters.
President Trump could deficate on people's heads and it wouldn't matter. The cold truth is that the Leftist liberal dems need to be stamped out of existence. Dems are atrocious for this country.

Here's a question: Does it matter to Biden supporters that he was caught feeling up and sniffing underaged girls on video? And no one says a word to him?

Old 06-18-2020, 11:43 PM

29,960 posts, read 25,089,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Have you ever seen our country in such chaos as we are in right now. I haven't. Hate Biden all you want but he will bring back sanity and stability which we desperately need.

It's not Trump's fault you and your lefty friends are burning down your own neighborhoods. The rest of America just wants to avoid that fate, and they are going to do so by reelecting Trump.

Old 06-18-2020, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Seriously, have you seen him lately? He is not a man in good mental health --- DNC can pretend to ignore it, but people see it and they don't want a person that is not in good health in the WH. They'll vote Trump, just because.

btw: Trump is not the cause of people going ape turd ... Just as Obama wasn't the cause [Ferguson] during his time in office, either. People want chaos --- so that is what we are getting, no POTUS could stop that.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:10 AM

18,256 posts, read 17,016,162 times
Quote:
Seriously, have you seen him lately? He is not a man in good mental health --- DNC can pretend to ignore it, but people see it and they don't want a person that is not in good health in the WH. They'll vote Trump, just because.

btw: Trump is not the cause of people going ape turd ... Just as Obama wasn't the cause [Ferguson] during his time in office, either. People want chaos --- so that is what we are getting, no POTUS could stop that.
Trump to Xi: Make Sure I Win”: John Bolton's Unredacted Book Shows What Trump Was Really Trying to Hide

https://www.google.com/search?client...w=1280&bih=581

Betrayal of the American democratic system. Win at any cost. "Make American Great" indeed! Deep down Trump couldn't give two cents for America.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:17 AM

11,003 posts, read 4,449,975 times
Quote:
Trump to Xi: Make Sure I Win”: John Bolton's Unredacted Book Shows What Trump Was Really Trying to Hide

Betrayal of the American democratic system. Win at any cost. "Make American Great" indeed! Deep down Trump couldn't give two cents for America.
"Make sure I win"?
Notice how when Bolton (and others) create these phony memories they can't even be bothered using the type of language that Trump uses?

Old 06-19-2020, 12:24 AM

3,608 posts, read 1,677,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
Just put Biden in public and let him open his mouth. It's no contest - Trump by a landslide.
Joe Biden and Republican Condoleezza Rice will be the ticket taking them to victory.

Old 06-19-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Well I know that, he's [trump] an AH, but he's the AH that will take the WH again this election year, because the alternative is someone with health issues.

I have not listened to Biden (could really care less) do you know how I know there are issues, because people tell me there are issues, where he seems a bit off.

The one time I did listen to one of his talks on youTube, he was rude to someone in the audience and I never cared to listen to him again after that.

Old 06-19-2020, 01:20 AM

9,048 posts, read 3,547,096 times
Quote:
Hate Biden all you want but he will bring back sanity and stability which we desperately need.
How do you believe he will achieve that? What actions will work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections