Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2020, 06:21 AM

37,182 posts, read 19,183,039 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
What has any president done directly for the working man? The government can only do so much. He change policies, created optimism and greased the wheels that brought back jobs to America. That's pretty much all you can ask from the government besides just giving you free money. Oh yea, he did that too giving everyone at least $1200 free cash.

Trump wouldn't have done the photo op if the lunatic left hadn't burned down a freaking church and then mocked him as hiding out in a bunker.

AS for the turn around, Trump came on board with the mission to drain the swamp. That creates a lot of enemies. Even in his own cabinet. The fact that people like Bolton would sell out classified information just to make a buck is disgusting and being a traitor to his own country. Much time, effort, and money was wasted in desperate attempts to destroy his presidency even in a time of national crisis.
He needs to step up his game. There are 40+ million Americans who are recently in need of some of those jobs.

And that $1200? Super cool. That will pay all of the bills for an average family for at least six months, maybe a year of they're careful and don't eat or live in houses or anything. If the entirety of what was sent to corporations and individuals was redistributed, every family in America would have received $24,000, and the corporations would have been left to the vagaries of the "Free Market" that the GOP is always so proud of promoting.

Make America Gag Again. The days of the Orange Hydroxymoron are coming to an abrupt end in four months.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:26 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
Trump has a clear and inspiring message for all Americans. Economic recovery, strong military, border security, law and order, strong police force, etc.

Joe Biden can’t remember what state he’s in. And his only message is that of loser liberals - “amnesty for illegal aliens.”
What is the message? I see your words saying there is one, but what is it? How is he going to do what you say is clear and inspiring? How does he plan to improve the economy? What is the plan? How does he plan to strengthen the military after tearing down the generals and military leaders and demanding they go against the Constitution? American citizens and American soldiers were not too happy about that obvious blunder. Are you sure Americans want police who are above the law?

I hear the litany you are reciting as it is Trump's golden oldies, but how is he going to do all that in the next 4 years? Does he have a plan of action different from the past 3 years, as the words and promises sound the same as 2016 ? The same fears and grievances that he said existed and that he would address and fix are actually worse now and America is certainly more gravely divided to most folks under this POTUS. How is he going to fix that?

AS far as Joe Biden, that is actually baseless and just a campaign slur. Every political opponent of Trump's is labeled as physically incapable and we all can see with our eyes that it isn't true.

I seriously am still trying to understand how Trump supporters determine their glowing opinion of his candidacy. What is it that makes them attend rallies and believe in this president? What does Trump see as America's future and what is his concrete vision and plan for a nation that is certainly facing complex and grave problems? What are his solutions for those complex and serious issues and what are his plans for that vision and how is he going to lead the nation there? What has he learned to make America better? There must be more than just telling us who is responsible for his lot in life and who to blame for the troubles that have escalated in the past 3 years--- under his leadership--- and which have created a clearly foundering nation.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 06-21-2020 at 07:12 AM..

Old 06-21-2020, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Trump fans can spin it any way they want, this is what they do. But regardless of how it happened, and I doubt the teen campaign was the only reason for it, this many empty seats is a disaster for President Trump. We all know that is his big hammer, packed arenas with excited fans for all to see. He didn't get that despite putting so much energy into this event, that is a very bad thing for Donny.
Biden may want to rethink his campaign strategy after last night. His best bet might be to promote more Trump rallies.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
Well, well, well...

tRump and his campaign wake up this morning with egg all over their faces.

Their Tulsa Coronafest was a big bust, after all the hype and build-up.

Murica
Ain't
Great
Any more

But it will be next year.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:29 AM

16,273 posts, read 10,401,684 times
I do find it amusing that the supporters of a man who asked doctors if we could look at injecting disinfectants, just one of a 1,000 stupid things he has said, are commenting on Biden's perceived senility.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:29 AM

6,073 posts, read 4,748,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
He needs to step up his game. There are 40+ million Americans who are recently in need of some of those jobs.

And that $1200? Super cool. That will pay all of the bills for an average family for at least six months, maybe a year of they're careful and don't eat or live in houses or anything. If the entirety of what was sent to corporations and individuals was redistributed, every family in America would have received $24,000, and the corporations would have been left to the vagaries of the "Free Market" that the GOP is always so proud of promoting.

Make America Gag Again. The days of the Orange Hydroxymoron are coming to an abrupt end in four months.
I will never forget when obama was on late night reading mean tweets. someone, I think trump, wrote that "obama would go down as the worst president of all time." obama said, "at least I'll go down as a president." and he dropped the mic, and everyone cheered. trump winning was such humiliation for barry, that he was crushed. his fanbase of extremist morons cried and yelled at red hats for 4 years, while wearing little pink knit hats.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsgators View Post
I will never forget when obama was on late night reading mean tweets. someone, I think trump, wrote that "obama would go down as the worst president of all time." obama said, "at least I'll go down as a president." and he dropped the mic, and everyone cheered. trump winning was such humiliation for barry, that he was crushed. his fanbase of extremist morons cried and yelled at red hats for 4 years, while wearing little pink knit hats.
Obama was right, you know. He did go down as a president, a real president, without an asterisk by his name, and with a record of no impeachments, indictments, or convictions in his administration for eight years.

I'll call that a pretty good run.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:34 AM

16,759 posts, read 8,209,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Biden may want to rethink his campaign strategy after last night. His best bet might be to promote more Trump rallies.
Let him show the nation what he is. The best ad Biden has is Trump doing self inflicted damage.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:36 AM

15,853 posts, read 6,313,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I do find it amusing that the supporters of a man who asked doctors if we could look at injecting disinfectants, just one of a 1,000 stupid things he has said, are commenting on Biden's perceived senility.
He Lysol the time.

Old 06-21-2020, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss View Post
Let him show the nation what he is. The best ad Biden has is Trump doing self inflicted damage.
There is an ancient political adage that says "Never interrupt your opponent while he's busy committing suicide."

Uncle Joe has no reason to comment on last night's soiree.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections