Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2020, 06:58 AM

9,434 posts, read 4,255,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
IOW, AOC is essentially encouraging election interference using Chinese State app. If she can call Trump white supremacist, can I call her blood sucking maggot from Puerto Rico? fair enough?
No. She’s not from Puerto Rico.
That like saying obama is from Africa. If you claim that you lose all credibility.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 08:06 AM

4,385 posts, read 4,238,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k350 View Post
So, they cannot just debate policies, have to resort to childish antics?

Well, I guess since they cannot convince people their policies are better, might as well find another way?
Children do, at times, act childish. Since they can't yet vote, they find other ways of making themselves heard. Ever hear of senior pranks?

Old 06-22-2020, 08:39 AM

26,191 posts, read 21,591,383 times
All these kids signing up didn’t commit fraud, didn’t interfere in the election process and didn’t prevent anyone else from getting rsvp/tickets.

Trump supporters didn’t show up in large numbers. It wasn’t because of these kids and I don’t believe it was because of protests either. Covid certainly could have and should have impacted it

Old 06-22-2020, 08:43 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,626,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowexpectations View Post
All these kids signing up didn’t commit fraud, didn’t interfere in the election process and didn’t prevent anyone else from getting rsvp/tickets.

Trump supporters didn’t show up in large numbers. It wasn’t because of these kids and I don’t believe it was because of protests either. Covid certainly could have and should have impacted it
Ummm.yes they did.

If you disagree..then tell me why they did it then..to increase their typing skills?

Old 06-22-2020, 08:50 AM

26,191 posts, read 21,591,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Ummm.yes they did.
Yes they did what? Post a complete thought

Quote:
If you disagree..then tell me why they did it then..to increase their typing skills?
They thought it was funny I’m sure. It didn’t prevent anyone from getting a ticket who wanted one

Old 06-22-2020, 09:24 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by augiedogie View Post
Dems destroy everything they touch. They are the party of death, that encourages evil, killing and destruction.
When Dem's look in the mirror, they realize how stupid and pathetic they really are. They will always be losers and always resort to tricks and garbage, so they can try and get the upper hand.... Democratic leaders definitely will encourage mail-in voting and voter fraud. I hope America wakes up before it's too late. Only the criminals and brain dead support this mockery of a party. Let's hope they get a taste of their own medicine and they better hope their criminal supporters don't break in their homes.

Old 06-22-2020, 09:29 AM

52,268 posts, read 52,700,922 times
AOC is a fool. More people will seen her for what she is, a puppet and a fool. I don't have all that much love for Trump but at least he's not a far left progressive idiot like AOC. People like her are clueless as to how the world works. She comes off like a silly little girl at times.

Old 06-22-2020, 09:29 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
I just deleted Tik Tok. I only had it a short while but they disgust me. I feel better now.

Old 06-22-2020, 11:14 AM

29,218 posts, read 22,371,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The pathetic parents that raised these nasty kids should be ashamed of them. But Dem's have no shame. They are right up there with the rust stains in the bottom of a toilet bowl.
Yeah... blame the parents. Everything is always the parent's fault, right?

Here's the real deal.
Trump wanted to do something that would turn his failing campaign around to show the voters he's not feeble and unable to control things.

Rallies have always been the only tool he can use to show how strong he is. And he really, really wanted the first rally after the shut-down to be huge, noisy, and enthusiastic. He chose Tulsa because he was sure that was the best place.

And Parscale, the inept novice who doesn't know squat about running a Presidential campaign, made Trump very secure that Tulsa was a really good choice.

Neither of them believed Covid-19 is actually a very serious concern to all the common folks in the country. Neither of them know just how closed everything became because they were so isolated and away from the common folk.

Neither of them realize how much resentment there is for allowing the virus to spread. Or how many people are genuinely afraid of catching it. Trump thinks it's just influenza- the Wuhan flu.

So they set themselves up for a big fall. The Mayor of Tulsa tried to warn them, but they just wouldn't believe it.

The thing that hurt Trump the most wasn't the crowd size. That was a hard punch, but one he's taken before a couple of times.
The knockout was when his best stuff put them to sleep. The crowd wasn't cheering and doing the MAGA dance after a few minutes in. They just sat there and silently waited for it to end. When it finally did end, they all just got up and left.

There were no after-Trump parties in the parking lot. They didn't hang out with each other all full of excitement afterward. They all walked away and went home.

The fire died out in Tulsa. It was made with wood that was soaked wet with the virus. Can the old rally fire of 2016 be re-lit somewhere else now? In some other place that's already less friendly to him than Tulsa?

So go ahead and blame it on the parents. Trump will. Gotta blame it on someone else, right?

Last edited by banjomike; 06-22-2020 at 11:41 AM..

Old 06-22-2020, 11:34 AM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
How does it feel that the youth of America thinks Trump and his supporters are gross?

Because I tend to think it represents hope that the damage Trump and friends have done can be repaired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections