Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2020, 04:03 PM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times

Advertisements

If Trump wins:

-If Trump wins I see another wave of mass riots across the nation and maybe some European cities. The elites will NOT be happy and call for civil disobedience, of course covertly call for it.

-I see the powers that be continue to stretch this pandemic in more of a ditch effort to discredit Trump and tank the economy.

-More "colluding scandals" or some sort of scandal against him or someone within his administration

-More impeachments and/or investigations

If Joe Biden wins:

-The pandemic will magically wither away or the second wave will die out pretty darn fast

-More chaos and degeneracy will be allowed, crime in America will go up

-Inciting more divide

-Will undo any progress Trump has done economically

-Probably won't even last 2 years into his term

KEYS TO WINNING

TRUMP:

-Has to keep doing what he's doing, not abandon his base while appealing to people who may want to jump on the Trump train

-Has a debate with Biden and completely clowns him

BIDEN:

-Will have to get a "person of color" candidate, more so a female. I can see him choosing Kamala Harris

-Will have to go the Hillary Clinton route and get the endorsement of major celebrities, throw a concert

-Keep pandering to minorities

-Steer far away from a debate with Trump

Overall: I don't see how Biden is winning. Right now the democrats are in panic mode and are pulling all the stops to prevent Trump from winning. Whether you love or hate Trump, I think you'll have to be blind not to see how so much of what is happening is being used against him. I can ONLY see Biden winning by mail in votes and I predict a huge scandal with that. My bias aside, I truly don't see Biden as a legitimate threat to Trump. Biden lacks the start power and enthusiasm of his base, even far left, SJW type of people are not into him. He's going to have to really pull out some "YUGE" to get over on Trump.

LOVE IT OR HATE IT
, these are my thoughts and I would LOVE to hear yours.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2020, 04:09 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Whoever wins, there will be riots the likes of which we haven't seen since the 60's

Old 06-22-2020, 10:52 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,443,509 times
My guess is the economy will improve a bit June and maybe July before nosediving again in August. Stock market may hit new highs with a parabolic meltup but the bubble will burst before the election.

Biden will win in a near landslide with anywhere from 406 to 412 EC. Depends on IA and ME02 flipping. Possibility of more states flipping if economy peak collapse happens closer to election. Senate will be 8 to 11 gains for Dems. House will have prob +15 seat gain for Dems.

Trump will rage tweet away the embarrasment of his loss with a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense, probably pardon his cronies and himself, and intentionally try to leave a bigger mess for Biden to clean up on his way out.

Old 06-22-2020, 11:54 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times

Will Creepy Joe be alive by then?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq6uoZS7UZU

Old 06-23-2020, 08:32 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,699,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lital_The_Best View Post

If Joe Biden wins:

-The pandemic will magically wither away or the second wave will die out pretty darn fast
Apparently Biden has magic powers? Maybe he can cure cancer too.

Old 06-23-2020, 09:10 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
2020:

A bad year for Pubs.

How bad? Tell 'em, Bones.

Old 06-23-2020, 09:20 AM

10,066 posts, read 14,444,601 times
Earlier this year, prior to COVID-19, Trump was a lock to be re-elected.

Then, once COVID-19 hit, and the economy plummeted, his chances fell and eyes looked to Biden as an option. But Biden has largely stumbled and his dementia, incoherent speeches and lack of leadership or campaigning much has allowed him to fall behind.

But, don't count Biden out. The BLM movement and rioters/protestors have pushed the police brutality and race issue to the forefront. Trump has not really handled this as well as he could've, in my opinion. He has not given a speech to unite the country, and continues to divide with his rhetoric and labeling of groups with names ("kung foo flu").

I'd say right now in late June, Trump is trending a bit down, with Biden trending up.

I think it will be a close, tight race, and could go either way right now.

Trump could easily win, but he keeps doing Trump, and his Trumpism's are head-scratchingly bad at times, and he comes across as a buffoon, when you at last think he has learned how to be somewhat presidential.

I've been leaning towards a Trump vote, but as an Independent, I've gotta say Trump's continued flirtation with divisiveness and semi-racist marks turns my stomach.

So, I'm keeping an open mind again--we will see who he picks as VP.

Old 06-23-2020, 09:21 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,612,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
My guess is the economy will improve a bit June and maybe July before nosediving again in August. Stock market may hit new highs with a parabolic meltup but the bubble will burst before the election.

Biden will win in a near landslide with anywhere from 406 to 412 EC. Depends on IA and ME02 flipping. Possibility of more states flipping if economy peak collapse happens closer to election. Senate will be 8 to 11 gains for Dems. House will have prob +15 seat gain for Dems.

Trump will rage tweet away the embarrasment of his loss with a bunch of conspiracy theory nonsense, probably pardon his cronies and himself, and intentionally try to leave a bigger mess for Biden to clean up on his way out.
LOL. You are delusional!

Old 06-23-2020, 11:14 AM

3,226 posts, read 6,639,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Earlier this year, prior to COVID-19, Trump was a lock to be re-elected.

Then, once COVID-19 hit, and the economy plummeted, his chances fell and eyes looked to Biden as an option. But Biden has largely stumbled and his dementia, incoherent speeches and lack of leadership or campaigning much has allowed him to fall behind.

But, don't count Biden out. The BLM movement and rioters/protestors have pushed the police brutality and race issue to the forefront. Trump has not really handled this as well as he could've, in my opinion. He has not given a speech to unite the country, and continues to divide with his rhetoric and labeling of groups with names ("kung foo flu").

I'd say right now in late June, Trump is trending a bit down, with Biden trending up.

I think it will be a close, tight race, and could go either way right now.

Trump could easily win, but he keeps doing Trump, and his Trumpism's are head-scratchingly bad at times, and he comes across as a buffoon, when you at last think he has learned how to be somewhat presidential.

I've been leaning towards a Trump vote, but as an Independent, I've gotta say Trump's continued flirtation with divisiveness and semi-racist marks turns my stomach.

So, I'm keeping an open mind again--we will see who he picks as VP.

What "semi racist" remarks has he made? I've been looking everywhere and can't find him making any racist remarks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post
Apparently Biden has magic powers? Maybe he can cure cancer too.

Maybe he can.

Old 06-23-2020, 11:40 AM

5,295 posts, read 5,241,918 times
Biden will flip WI, MI, PA, NC, AZ and win the Presidency.
Dems will retake the Senate as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections