Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 07:21 PM

13,487 posts, read 4,307,670 times

Advertisements

Biden for libertarian values.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2020, 08:36 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,106,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Keep your money and go to rehab. You voted for Johnson in 2016 to legalized marijuana and now voted for Biden/Harris. 47 years in government and nothing to legalize marijuana but you voted for him. That's some contradiction and funny.
Your posts are comprised of misrepresentations, evasions, deflections, non-sequiturs, strawmen, and insults. I won't waste another minute of my time on you. (The $100 offer still stands though.)

Old 10-28-2020, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Your posts are comprised of misrepresentations, evasions, deflections, non-sequiturs, strawmen, and insults. I won't waste another minute of my time on you. (The $100 offer still stands though.)

how did I insult you? it's a joke. you can take offense about a joke about pot but voted for Biden /Harris who hasn't done anything to legalize pot for 47 years and Kamala who put pot users in jail as DA but you get mad at me? Stop being a snowflake.

Old 10-29-2020, 02:53 PM

872 posts, read 1,715,179 times
As far as I can tell there is nothing at all Libertarian about Biden. Mask wearing everywhere including inside your own home with hefty fines, constant lockdowns on the economy, bloated bureaucracy, and massive tax hikes.

Old 10-29-2020, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogercobb View Post
As far as I can tell there is nothing at all Libertarian about Biden. Mask wearing everywhere including inside your own home with hefty fines, constant lockdowns on the economy, bloated bureaucracy, and massive tax hikes.
And Trump's protectionist policies, his trade wars and tariffs, his attempts to punish businesses he doesn't like (Amazon), his interfering in the operation of the free market system. These are things that libertarians support?

Old 10-29-2020, 05:06 PM

Quote:
And Trump's protectionist policies, his trade wars and tariffs, his attempts to punish businesses he doesn't like (Amazon), his interfering in the operation of the free market system. These are things that libertarians support?

between Trump and Biden, Biden is the least libertarian out of the 2 by miles apart. You voted for Biden that will raise taxes to all businesses and push Obamacare 2 which is more regulations and punish everybody that don't buy into the law but you don't complain about that or consider it in your vote

Biden will push for a Green Deal that will punish fossil fuel workers and raise our gas taxes and end their jobs but you voted for him anyway and come here talking about the free market pointing your finger at Trump? LMAO! you lost all credibility here.

Trump cut taxes and Biden will raise them and you talk about free market system? LMAO!! Just say you voted for Biden and that's it. No need the B.S. talk about libertarian values because Biden/Kamala are miles apart from libertarian values. Stop making yourself more foolish here.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:14 PM

Why didn't the Democrats go with Yang or Gabbard? Both candidates seemed Libertarian to me. If they wanted Trump out of office both candidates would have had much more energy than a Biden/Harris ticket

Old 10-29-2020, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Why didn't the Democrats go with Yang or Gabbard? Both candidates seemed Libertarian to me. If they wanted Trump out of office both candidates would have had much more energy than a Biden/Harris ticket
Well, my guy was Michael Bennet, Senator from Colorado. Moderate pro-business Democrat with a courteous civilized demeanor. Would have been a good candidate. But we got stuck with Biden. I can't stand Trump so I held my nose and voted for Joe.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:35 PM

Quote:

Because the Democrat party went from a center-left part to hard left big government and higher taxes and continue the endless wars and endless occupations and there is No place for Yang or Gabbard in the party. I would have respected Biden a little bit if he would have pick Gabbard as his VP and taken some of her issues on foreign policy but he didn't and proved he is a corporate democrat by picking Hillary with a tan in Kamala.

I don't care who you voted for. Just don't come here and punish us with BS that you care about libertarian values and then voted for Biden/Harris the least libertarians by a mile out of the 2 tickets.

Old 10-29-2020, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Well, my guy was Michael Bennet, Senator from Colorado. Moderate pro-business Democrat with a courteous civilized demeanor. Would have been a good candidate. But we got stuck with Biden. I can't stand Trump so I held my nose and voted for Joe.
I hear you. Honestly, I wish the Libertarian and Green parties had the funding that the other two have. What scares me about both the Republican and Democratic parties is the huge deficit spending year after year. It won't magically go away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections