Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2020, 04:10 PM

5,316 posts, read 2,125,599 times

Advertisements

Hmmm...I wonder if a lot of them are bombshells like this:

"One said military ballots going to Joe Biden 'stuck out' to them because they believed military 'tended to be more conservative"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...al-claims.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2020, 04:12 PM

1,517 posts, read 544,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrongStreet View Post
Hmm, just like Trump's negligence with the COVID pandemic. When are the hearings? I can't wait.

Just to put things in perspective COVID-19 = 60,000 Benghazi's .... where's the hearings?

Old 11-11-2020, 04:16 PM

5,301 posts, read 5,267,051 times
Show us the proof? If dead people voted, there would be proof...so show us the proof, and not just innuendo.

Philadelphia County GOP Election Official said that NO Dead People cast any votes there.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:32 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,255,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
234 pages of sworn affidavits of fraud, sighed under penalty of perjury.
Now why would election workers risk perjury if they didn't witness some wrongdoing?
At least one has recanted after being questioned by investigators. Another was an affidavit that was hearsay and it was tossed.
The rest haven't been in front of a court as far as I know, so who knows what is in them.

Old 11-11-2020, 04:36 PM

19,311 posts, read 17,193,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wittgenstein's Ghost View Post
Kayleigh McEnany claiming something doesn't make it so anymore than Trump claiming it makes it so.
Oh no you aren't saying that Propaganda Barbie is lying...

Old 11-11-2020, 04:39 PM

26,029 posts, read 13,038,447 times
Because they are attempting to exert their will upon Republicans through the control of political office.

This is just 1 method of control, and it is easily broken.

Howso?

What do those who hold political power require of their subjects?

How can those subjects peacefully deny those needs?

How to do so in an orderly fashion?

Old 11-11-2020, 04:42 PM

6,403 posts, read 4,133,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwest09 View Post
Dead people voting, voting multiple times, destroying ballets. This cancels out my vote, and slaps Democracy in the face.
Here is a GOP top official saying none of the allegations of dead people voting and other supposed frauds are true.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:05 PM

19,311 posts, read 17,193,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
Here is a GOP top official saying none of the allegations of dead people voting and other supposed frauds are true.
The faithful don't care, anyone not going along with Fearless Leader is a liar, a RINO, a traitor...
Their own people are saying theirs no cheating and they won't accept it...

Old 11-11-2020, 05:21 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,866,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MESSENGERTOASCHERON View Post
That the left wants Trump out and the media is complicent, is obvious. The media stopped in 2016 to even try to hide their bias.

Regarding the fraud, you and I have access to the same information. So, we all can have our suspicions or not.

My feeling is that our system is too decentralized for mass fraud, and the actors within it too stupid. However, with PA perhaps being reversed with a court ruling (i.e. state law requires that ballots be RECEIVED by election day) and the other states so close (recounts or even isolated fraud in singular corrupt cities like Detroit, etc.), we could see the electoral vote change in the end.

I really hope, in any case, they get to the bottom of it. We all want that our vote is counted and matters.
PA has already put aside any votes received after 8 pm election day. Those are being counted, as far as I can tell, but have not been added to the PA totals that have been awarded Biden.

GA SOS came out earlier and said there is no evidence of fraud.
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...de60dfa0b1f252

I guess I'm not looking in the same places on the internet that you are because I can't find anyone credible, including the election officials and secretaries of state who say there has been voter fraud.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think a recount is only required if there is a difference of .5% or less of the votes. In MI Biden's lead is over 3%, so I don't think there is going to be a recount. I think GA is the only state that is required to do a recount at this time.

Old 11-11-2020, 05:22 PM

25,452 posts, read 9,866,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post

Yeah, but is he realllyyyyy a Republican, lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections