Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2020, 12:36 PM

20,884 posts, read 9,572,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
No, it's because FL counted mail in ballots first, before counting Election Day ballots - so there wouldn't be any confusion or chaos like in PA and these other swing states - where ballots just mysteriously showed up in the middle of the night that were 98% Biden (a statistical anomaly).
North Carolina had 977,186 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Ohio had 3,000,827 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Iowa had 996,981 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Texas had 973,143 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

And so on, and so forth. Some of the states that had lots of mail-in ballots counted those early, and some counted them later. You only have a problem with the ones Biden won. You have no problem with the ones Trump won. This clearly indicates your claim about counting mail-in ballots late is just a smokescreen for not being able to accept that Trump lost the election.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2020, 12:39 PM

334 posts, read 521,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Do you know how many times I have read actual news stories over the last 4 years that I thought was The Onion?
I'm glad I wasn't the only one

Old 12-03-2020, 12:40 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,907,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
North Carolina had 977,186 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Ohio had 3,000,827 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Iowa had 996,981 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

Texas had 973,143 mail-in ballots, and you don't seem to have a problem with that state. Of course that's because Trump won it.

And so on, and so forth. Some of the states that had lots of mail-in ballots counted those early, and some counted them later. You only have a problem with the ones Biden won. You have no problem with the ones Trump won. This clearly indicates your claim about counting mail-in ballots late is just a smokescreen for not being able to accept that Trump lost the election.

None of those states have cities with Democratic machines that have been rigging elections for decades.

Michigan, WI and PA on the other hand? You betcha.

Again, if we can't prove anything - why do you care?

It makes you look really uncomfortable with what your peddling when you continue to harp on this.

Just let the process play out.

My side won't be burning and looting.

Can't say the same for yours.

Just try to remember you're not the resistance. You have the corporate media, CIA, FBI, Hollywood, the military industrial complex.

I know Trump being the first President to not start a War since Jimmy Carter, giving more to Black Colleges than Obama, and initiating Operation Warp Speed to get a vaccine for the Wu Flu in record time scarred you so. Those Middle East Peace deals? Just awful! Cuz he was like, mean and stuff, CNN said so!

If you're right, you'll be back to war mongering inefficient govt. that talks a good game and does jack for the citizenry in no time. We'll even throw in some dead kids from drone strikes like in the Obama days!

So what do you care?

Old 12-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
None of those states have cities with Democratic machines that have been rigging elections for decades....
You see, all you're doing is moving the goalposts. I address one of your objections, and because you can't refute it, you come up with a new objection. First it was mail-in ballots, then it was counting mail-in ballots late, and now it's democratic machines in big cities!

Ohio has big cities with "democratic machines." Texas also has big cities with "democratic machines." Florida has big cities with "democratic machines." My own state of Missouri also has 2 big cities with democratic machines, but oddly, you aren't complaining about that state either. Of course that's because Trump won it.

I wonder where you're going to move the goalposts to next? The fact you keep moving the goalposts is proof you have no argument.

Old 12-03-2020, 12:51 PM

If you honestly believe the notoriety that is delegated to Detroit, Michigan, and Philly are in any way shape or form comparable to any cities in those other states you named - well, it certainly explains a lot.

But like I said, why do you care?

Soon you'll have your War mongering Wall Street establishment back.

Chin up! You voted the right way, the way the media told you to.

Good boy!

Old 12-03-2020, 12:54 PM

16,296 posts, read 10,440,979 times
The Trump folks are so desperate, OP is convinced "another" state will flip to Trump. This will always crack me up. I look forward to reading more examples of their "proof".

Old 12-03-2020, 01:08 PM

Quote:
If you honestly believe the notoriety that is delegated to Detroit, Michigan, and Philly are in any way shape or form comparable to any cities in those other states you named - well, it certainly explains a lot.
Atlanta is not on your list, and is in a state run by republicans. But Biden won it.

In other words, you're making up excuses.

Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin had voted for the democratic candidate for president in 6 of the previous 7 elections, with the one exception being 2016 (in Wisconsin, that's 7 of the last 8). They simply returned to form this year. It's nothing short of pathetic you Trumpies are crying fraud in states that have a long history of voting for democrats.

Old 12-03-2020, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Atlanta is not on your list, and is in a state run by republicans. But Biden won it.

Man you crack me up! Have you ever been to Atlanta? I went to college there, and - to this day - it's a Democratic stronghold.

Doesn't matter who the Governor is. (Esp. since he had a consent decree with Stacey Abrams, but the Democratic donor media never reports that...)

That said, I didn't cite Georgia - you did.

What an inane discussion this is turning into...

Old 12-03-2020, 01:41 PM

Kansas City and St Louis are democratic strongholds. So is Houston, Austin, Miami, Cleveland, and a whole bunch of other cities in states Trump won. It is terribly convenient you only complain about the "democratic machines" in the states Trump lost, but not the ones Trump won. And again, it's really pathetic you're complaining about a republican losing in states where republicans have usually lost in the last 30 years.

Old 12-03-2020, 01:45 PM

Those other cities - as I've already pointed out - do not have the legacy that Philly, Detroit and Milwaukee do.

I should also point out none of the states you cited were swing states...

This bores me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections