Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2008, 07:34 AM

359 posts, read 1,316,651 times

Advertisements

but I think we see who the real idiot is I am quite sure that your screen name here is not your real name. As far as summarizing my statement...you have summarized it wrong. I won't waste the time though, explaining. I can very well see where your level of intelligence rest and the task would be draining indeed. It's dumb to say anyone can embarrass a race OF PEOPLE...it's not even possible...there's no such thing. Wow, the ignorant are SO expressive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
So, to summarize your statement, I'm basically a black who hates my own race? Get real. I take pride in my race. It's IDIOTS like Al Sharpton who get in the public eye and make my race look bad. And yes, Al Sharpton IS an idiot. And there are extremists of ALL races who embarass their race.

And my username isn't my real name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2008, 07:37 AM

Default Exactly...and

it's worse when BLACK lol, people do the same...and some of us do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flindras View Post
Your points are very well taken, life. When some people see black, all they see is black, and they don't differentiate.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:37 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,200,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeasisrael View Post
but I think we see who the real idiot is I am quite sure that your screen name here is not your real name. As far as summarizing my statement...you have summarized it wrong. I won't waste the time though, explaining. I can very well see where your level of intelligence rest and the task would be draining indeed. It's dumb to say anyone can embarrass a race OF PEOPLE...it's not even possible...there's no such thing. Wow, the ignorant are SO expressive.
You know nothing about me or my level of education. I guess namecalling is all you can resort to when somebody doesn't agree with you. You've proven nothing other than the fact that you'll insult the intelligence of anybody who doesn't agree with you.

And you can embarrass a race, a group, a gang, etc. Look at how the public view feminists.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:40 AM

Default You don't know?

Anyway I was just passing through on my way to the Seattle Forum. I think I've stated my opinion clearly. PEACE.
Quote:
Ok, summarize my original statement and tell me what it means then.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Anyway I was just passing through on my way to the Seattle Forum. I think I've stated my opinion clearly. PEACE.
I rest my case.

You have nothing more to say but insult people when they don't agree with you. I think we know who the real idiot is.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:47 AM

Default You may have a point...

I should have refrained form the name calling...It's fun though. But how can you become self righteous all of a sudden when it was YOU who referred to Mr. Sharpton as "an idiot" you initiated the name calling! And your attempt to pull me into a discussion with your accusation below does indeed show a level of...well, never mind. I have responded and I do as well apologize for the name calling, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Where I come from that is part of the game. Adds a lil fire gets the juices flowing you know? Again I apologize. Now let me move on to Seattle.
Quote:
You know nothing about me or my level of education. I guess namecalling is all you can resort to when somebody doesn't agree with you. You've proven nothing other than the fact that you'll insult the intelligence of anybody who doesn't agree with you.

And you can embarrass a race, a group, a gang, etc. Look at how the public view feminists.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:50 AM

Quote:
I should have refrained form the name calling...It's fun though. But how can you become self righteous all of a sudden when it was YOU who referred to Mr. Sharpton as "an idiot" you initiated the name calling! And your attempt to pull me into a discussion with your accusation below does indeed show a level of...well, never mind. I have responded and I do as well apologize for the name calling, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. Where I come from that is part of the game. Adds a lil fire gets the juices flowing you know? Again I apologize. Now let me move on to Seattle.
Al Sharpton IS an idiot.

And no, I don't get hurt over namecalling over the internet. I get annoyed by people who can't address the argument so they resort to using insults. I'm sorry you felt so hurt by what I typed that you had to start spewing insults.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:55 AM

Default OMG you're HILARIOUS! ROTF!

What else can I say but....Let's give you something new to work with...hmmmm...how about...GOD EXISTS!LOL!
Quote:
Al Sharpton IS an idiot.

And no, I don't get hurt over namecalling over the internet. I get annoyed by people who can't address the argument so they resort to using insults. I'm sorry you felt so hurt by what I typed that you had to start spewing insults.

Old 05-10-2008, 07:57 AM

Quote:
What else can I say but....Let's give you something new to work with...hmmmm...how about...GOD EXISTS!LOL!
The Flying Spaghetti Monster exists.

Old 05-10-2008, 11:16 AM

1,851 posts, read 3,412,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
And Al Sharpton is like an American who doesn't pay his taxes! Ooops, no "like" about it! Al Sharpton IS an American who doesn't pay his taxes!
Hee hee. Too true and funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Hmm the Black folk seem to agree that he is not someone we relate to and I am also on that list.
Ditto!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections