Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 06:19 PM

524 posts, read 839,954 times

Advertisements

Today, on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Barack Obama lost his cool, calling names and making unspecified threats. Why? Ostensibly, it’s because the Tennessee Republican Party issued an Internet video featuring Michelle Obama saying she’s proud of being an American only because her husband is running for president. Well, yes, we all heard that awhile ago.

But the real reason for Obama’s extraordinary freakout is that he fears the release of the videotape, reported here, of Michelle Obama in the pulpit of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church railing against “whitey.” And we don’t mean Whitey Ford. Four Republican sources have told me that the tape exists. I’ve also been informed that Karl Rove and his allies have a copy of it and are using it to raise funds for independent expenditure groups. The tape, I’m told, will be disclosed as the GOP October Surprise. It’s a ticking time bomb.

And I’ve learned that a right-wing Republican billionaire has put a $1 million bounty on the video. He doesn’t want John McCain to win, like a number of conservatives, and thinks Obama is a pathetically weak candidate. The billionaire wants that video released now.

Obama, speaking on ABC’s “Good Morning America” showed fear through his name-calling: “If they think that they’re gonna try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful. Because, that I find unacceptable. … The notion that you start attacking my wife or my family — you know, Michelle is the most honest, the best person I know. She is one of the most caring people I know. She loves this country. And for them to try to distort or to play snippets of her remarks in ways that are unflattering to her I think is … just low class.”

Does Obama have a copy of the “whitey” video? We know that he knows that his wife knows. The video really does exist. If we have to wait until October to see it, Obama might explode before then from the tension.
------------------------------------------------------------

Obama Freakout Over Michelle Video: The Ticking “Whitey” Time Bomb : NO QUARTER
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2008, 06:29 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,083,553 times
if this existed, it would be out now.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:36 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,875,496 times
If it exists I could care less... everyone rants... the fact that Ms. Obama rants would not surprise me or persuade me anyhow... I rant plenty of time and so does EVERYONE in this planet... Don't get me wrong though... I think Obama is a big time communist with good foreign relation skills... McCain is a big time idiot (by idiot, I mean low intelligence) with somewhat good intentions on economic policy... Neither candidate is any prize... in fact, I think both candidates are more like disasters than prizes...

Old 05-21-2008, 06:37 PM

4,147 posts, read 8,006,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janeannwho View Post
if this existed, it would be out now.
No because it would have no steam like the wright issue is loosing steam. Wait till it matters most.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:43 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,617,990 times
If it does exist it wouldnt come out right now for sure. Why waste it? People have a tendacy to forget things in months gone by.

If it does exist and he wins the nomination and once that is clear I would hold it until mid October. That way if he doesnt get the nomination it proabably wont be shown.

I can see it coming, its a racist thing to show this. Well, I am going to be ahead of this, if it does show and it truthful and I am guessing it is with the background, then finally we have proof that the Obama family is full of racist and we surely wouldnt want that family in our WH.

It was posted on another forum that Rush Limbaugh has a tape of Michelle Obama years ago calling white all kinds of names. It is clear, the Obamas, their church and their friends are racist people, we dont need a tape to know that, but this would be icing on the cake.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:01 PM

524 posts, read 839,954 times
I would sandbag the tape if I were them. Timing is everything.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:31 PM

3,255 posts, read 5,083,553 times
if it exists news media would buy it and it would be out, this is not the 1950s

Old 05-21-2008, 09:33 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,831,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybone666 View Post
Today, on ABC’s “Good Morning America,” Barack Obama lost his cool, calling names and making unspecified threats. Why? Ostensibly, it’s because the Tennessee Republican Party issued an Internet video featuring Michelle Obama saying she’s proud of being an American only because her husband is running for president. Well, yes, we all heard that awhile ago.

But the real reason for Obama’s extraordinary freakout is that he fears the release of the videotape, reported here, of Michelle Obama in the pulpit of Rev. Jeremiah Wright’s church railing against “whitey.” And we don’t mean Whitey Ford. Four Republican sources have told me that the tape exists. I’ve also been informed that Karl Rove and his allies have a copy of it and are using it to raise funds for independent expenditure groups. The tape, I’m told, will be disclosed as the GOP October Surprise. It’s a ticking time bomb.

And I’ve learned that a right-wing Republican billionaire has put a $1 million bounty on the video. He doesn’t want John McCain to win, like a number of conservatives, and thinks Obama is a pathetically weak candidate. The billionaire wants that video released now.

Obama, speaking on ABC’s “Good Morning America” showed fear through his name-calling: “If they think that they’re gonna try to make Michelle an issue in this campaign, they should be careful. Because, that I find unacceptable. … The notion that you start attacking my wife or my family — you know, Michelle is the most honest, the best person I know. She is one of the most caring people I know. She loves this country. And for them to try to distort or to play snippets of her remarks in ways that are unflattering to her I think is … just low class.”

Does Obama have a copy of the “whitey” video? We know that he knows that his wife knows. The video really does exist. If we have to wait until October to see it, Obama might explode before then from the tension.
------------------------------------------------------------

Obama Freakout Over Michelle Video: The Ticking “Whitey” Time Bomb : NO QUARTER
Good stuff. Do we really want a pres and first lady who are not proud of their country. Michelle Obama telling us like it is:

YouTube - Proud -- Not

He's in big trouble.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:41 PM

1,332 posts, read 1,991,441 times
Default Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

I'm no Obama supporter neither...But, how many whites can honestly say that, at one time or another, they themselves did not "rail" against blacks or many other racial or religious groups?

Does that make everyone (of every race and religion) totally incapable of being a reasonable and rational person?

We all vent, one time or another...And, anyone who denies this about themselves is someone I really would not trust.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:43 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,831,367 times
It's not about race at all. . . .
YouTube - Proud -- Not
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections