Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2022, 04:13 PM

13,438 posts, read 4,282,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Like the lie he told on the campaign trail about publishing his tax returns after the 2016 election? Cheney just exposed him on the Big Lie. That's her bigliest sin.

That is not a crime or mandatory since the government have his returns for years and if they don't have a problem why should you Democrats. You think you can take out more money him for your free stuff? you have been at it for 6 years.

Too bad Liz didn't expose her war criminal dad in the Iraq war and torture when she was making money of the war and people's suffering when she was in the State Department Operations Group working for daddy. I guess that big lie goes underneath the rock since Democrats lost their minds by praising a Cheney.

I guess Biden's lie for over a year over the vaccine isn't a lie. His lies about the recession isn't a lie and changing the definition to add insult to the lies and then pass a big power grab bill by calling "deficit reduction" that has nothing to do with deficit reduction since he will print more money, isn't a lie. I guess those are not lies but being a Patriot but Orange Man Tax returns? well, that's the crisis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2022, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
It is not a change in the discussion.

The interference was real.

That didn't change 1 vote. Obama said that but I guess many Democrats like Hillary questioned the election. Everybody interferes in our elections from China, Mexico and everybody that needs our economy and aid. For you to act like it doesn't happen makes you live in a bubble. Even our corporate media are under the money of China.

Old 08-16-2022, 06:24 PM

3,618 posts, read 3,053,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That is not a crime or mandatory

I didn't say it was a crime or a government mandate. I said he lied about it. The man is a bald faced liar.

Old 08-16-2022, 06:26 PM

30,612 posts, read 18,192,641 times
Quote:
I didn't say it was a crime or a government mandate. I said he lied about it. The man is a bald faced liar.
Which politician isn't?

Stop your faux, one-sided, convenient outrage aimed at Donald John Trump.

Old 08-16-2022, 06:31 PM

1,861 posts, read 837,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
Really doesn't matter. She is going to lose in Wyoming.
dont even live there, after tonight, she cant go home again

Old 08-16-2022, 06:44 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Liz Cheney went against what she knew her constituents overwhelmingly wanted in the Trump impeachment, which was bad enough but she could have gotten over that. But then she doubled down and got herself placed on that January 6th committee after Pelosi refused to allow the Republican Party’s picked representatives to be on it. Cheney does not understand what the word representative means and therefore needs to stop being one.
Wait, Did Cheney volunteer to be leader on the Jan 6 hearing? or did Pelosi choose her?

Old 08-16-2022, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Wow, a politician that "lies". Like Democrats defense over Bill Clinton impeachment in 1998: "is not that you lie, it's what you lie about". Lying about a non-crime, so. Lying about war crimes and torture? yeah, a big deal.

Old 08-16-2022, 06:47 PM

2,627 posts, read 1,170,699 times
Quote:
Like the lie he told on the campaign trail about publishing his tax returns after the 2016 election? Cheney just exposed him on the Big Lie. That's her bigliest sin.
He couldn't the IRS confiscated them and didn't return them back to him. He had to wait for his taxes to be returned.

I don't recall when or if the IRS did finish checking his taxes

Old 08-16-2022, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Liz Cheney went against what she knew her constituents overwhelmingly wanted in the Trump impeachment, which was bad enough but she could have gotten over that. But then she doubled down and got herself placed on that January 6th committee after Pelosi refused to allow the Republican Party’s picked representatives to be on it. Cheney does not understand what the word representative means and therefore needs to stop being one.
Pretty much this. Liz Cheney can say she is her own woman and that's fine. But she is in Congress by virtue of the people of Wyoming voting for her. She is their representative, not the other way around. She's about to find out (within the next 20 minutes hopefully) her fate on this issue.

Old 08-16-2022, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Wait, Did Cheney volunteer to be leader on the Jan 6 hearing? or did Pelosi choose her?
I'm not sure if she volunteered to be committee vice chair or if Pelosi recommended her to the committee chair. Regardless, she certainly wasn't the GOP nominee for the committee, as every actual GOP nominee was rejected by Pelosi.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections