Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2022, 05:31 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
I never said endorsing lies is good, and I don't understand how you bring anyone else into this.

The fact is, you support this Hageman gal only because Trump wants to get back at Cheney. You don't know anything about her and you don't care that you don't know.

She wants Trump's endorsement, and your donations, so she embraces the BIG LIE about the 2020 election.

To me that is close to treason. It is a disgrace. It is thoroughly shameful.

Wow, yeah, I think you are right about this.

I don't live in Wyoming. That's their voice. Your problem is not endorsing lies because if that's true you couldn't vote for either party. Your problem is with Trump or any candidate that likes him.

Even if you disagree with Hageman on the 2020 election you can vote for her on many other issues that matters to the Wyoming voters. I'm sure you Democrats voted for Biden and Hillary and disagree with them on key issues and I'm sure you felt they lie for years and still you voted for them.

So lying about the war, torture or recession and other things is patriotic but Trump questioning an election is treason? Thanks for the laugh. You prove that hypocrisy is a alive and well in the forum.

The hypocrisy grows in your posts. You have a problem with people of Wyoming voting for Hageman because of 1 issue, Trump but are o.k. supporting Liz Cheney because 1 issue, Trump. The difference one is for and the other against.

It's patriot to vote for Liz but treason to vote for Hageman. Thanks for the laugh.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2022, 08:30 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,901,623 times
NEWS ALERT: GAME CHANGING ENDORSEMENT FOR LIZ CHENEY!

This is one for the ages.

She has now been endorsed by......wait for it.....*drum roll*.....AL MOTHAF*CKIN FRANKEN!!!!

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...o-hard-n611811

SUCK IT REPUBS!

Old 08-13-2022, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
NEWS ALERT: GAME CHANGING ENDORSEMENT FOR LIZ CHENEY!

This is one for the ages.

She has now been endorsed by......wait for it.....*drum roll*.....AL MOTHAF*CKIN FRANKEN!!!!

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...o-hard-n611811

SUCK IT REPUBS!

That's just cost her 3 points. These Democrats like to pick Liz in the GOP primary then vote Democrat in the general. Liz is really done in the GOP forever.

Old 08-14-2022, 05:26 AM

59,088 posts, read 27,330,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
Good post.

I'd take it a step further. Yes, generally speaking, Republicans have not been loyal Americans since Ike. Regan's heart was in the right place, but he looked the other way while the globalists packed up and shipped much of America's economic power and security overseas.

The Republican brand is thus justifiably tarnished and tattered for a lifetime to come.

My view is that Trump should have ended his association with them after it was clear that the 2020 election fraud would stand. Republicans would die quickly as a party without him and they deserve to.

Trump's new MAGA party (or whatever new name he chooses) would be the overwhelming choice of responsible freedom-lovers across the land. Republicans would be the 3rd party for a brief period until they disappeared. They have nothing to offer average Americans out to rekindle the spirit of the American dream and build a bright future for their families.
I'd take it a step further. Yes, generally speaking, DEMOCRATS have not been loyal Americans since before FDR.

See how easy that is.

"They have nothing to offer average Americans...."

Maybe the dems should bring back the KKK THEY STARTED.

Old 08-14-2022, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
But if she endorses Biden and the Democrat's lies she is good?
I guess the people behind the Iraq War and torture have "decency". TDS does this to people.
Do you mean THESE people?

Keep in mind the SML can KILL any bill.

The SML at he time was a DEM.

He not only voted FOR the bill but, CO-SPONSORED it, as well as the dem House Minority leader

Dem's who voted FOR the wars:
Baucus (D-MT)
Bayh (D-IN)
Biden (D-DE) VP at the time
Breaux (D-LA)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Carnahan (D-MO)
Carper (D-DE)
Cleland (D-GA)
Clinton (D-NY) Sec of state at the time(Labeled Smartest women in the world by many lefties)
Daschle (D-SD) Leader of the Senate at the time and co-sponsored the bill
Dodd (D-CT)
Dorgan (D-ND)
Edwards (D-NC) Ran for VP
Feinstein (D-CA)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hollings (D-SC)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kerry (D-MA) Ran for Pres.
Kohl (D-WI)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Lieberman (D-CT) Ran for Pres.
Lincoln (D-AR)
Miller (D-GA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Nelson (D-NE)
Reid (D-NV) leader of the Senate later
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Schumer (D-NY) Current SML
Torricelli (D-NJ)

So tell us, which of these did YOU vote FOR, if you were old enough.

Old 08-14-2022, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Liz Cheney will be just fine.

She won't join the D party, because she is adamantly not a Democrat. After all, she voted with Trump well over 90% of the time.

Believe it or not, there are other things she could do that are

1) not Congress

and

2) pay more than Congress

and

3) are more fun than Congress

and

4) are potentially more influential than being in Congress.

Assuming she wants to keep on working, which I am sure she could well afford to retire.

Since she is not actually stupid, I'm sure she already has a couple of alternate futures tucked away in her pocket somewhere.
"2) pay more than Congress"

Many use a stint in Congress to get a higher paying job when they leave, from companies that supported them, as a lobbyist.

Old 08-14-2022, 05:54 AM

12,350 posts, read 9,724,359 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I'd take it a step further. Yes, generally speaking, DEMOCRATS have not been loyal Americans since before FDR.

See how easy that is.

"They have nothing to offer average Americans...."

Maybe the dems should bring back the KKK THEY STARTED.
You could not possibly sound more foolish than to even suggest that I support Dems. You're addressing and emulating a thousand tit-for-tat partisans you've dealt with previously and didn't even read my post, much less understand it or my position. That's ok....I know that for some it is hard work.

You've made Liz and Mitt very proud, though.

Old 08-14-2022, 06:32 AM

1,871 posts, read 844,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
I don't live in Wyoming.

neither does she.

I can understand about not agreeing with someone, I rather have that than toeing the party line. But she just attack him over and over again.

Old 08-14-2022, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by b29510 View Post
neither does she.

I can understand about not agreeing with someone, I rather have that than toeing the party line. But she just attack him over and over again.

She attacked Trump more than her daddy attacked Iraq. Soon she can be on MSNBC attacking Trump everyday. Wyoming will son close the chapter on the Cheneys.

Old 08-14-2022, 09:36 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,196,139 times
I think this speaks volumes...

Did he just go third person?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections