Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2022, 01:04 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
So you agree with Mr Torba antisemitic belief that Jews control world institutions and governments, writing on Gab, “The Judaic and pagan age of rule in America is over” and that “[w]e have seen the fruits...of our nation being led by Godless pagans, nonbelievers, Jews, and fake Christians-in-name-only.

Your deflection to some other subject that has nothing to do with the fact that Doug Mastriano aligned himself with a known racist means to me you agree with these statements.

Al Sharpton believes that, Farrakhan, and more extremist things and they are part of the Democrat party and Al was invited to the WH under Obama and Biden like BLM and other. You have some Democrats in congress (you know their names) that goes after Israel with very extremists attacks.

You voted for Democrats, do you believe in what some Democrats in the party say?

I asked you what are the rules of racism and free speech and you get defensive and accuse me of "deflection".

Should We apply your standards to the Democrat party and association?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2022, 01:07 PM

17,642 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Al Sharpton believes that, Farrakhan, and more extremist things and they are part of the Democrat party and was invited to the WH under Obama and Biden. You have some Democrats in congress (you know their names) that goes after Israel with very extremists attacks.

You voted for Democrats, do you believe in what some Democrats in the party say?

I asked you what are the rules of racism and free speech and you get defensive and accuse me of "deflection".

We definitely should apply woke standards to the Democrats. As the party of slavery, Jim Crow, Japanese internment, and waging war on minority children during COVID, the Democrat Party should be canceled. Force it to disband, pay reparations and remove every vestige of that racist group from public life. Starting with FDR.

Old 09-26-2022, 01:15 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Al Sharpton believes that, Farrakhan, and more extremist things and they are part of the Democrat party and Al was invited to the WH under Obama and Biden like BLM and other. You have some Democrats in congress (you know their names) that goes after Israel with very extremists attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
We definitely should apply woke standards to the Democrats. As the party of slavery, Jim Crow, Japanese internment, and waging war on minority children during COVID, the Democrat Party should be canceled. Force it to disband, pay reparations and remove every vestige of that racist group from public life. Starting with FDR.
Are you both members of GAB social media?

Old 09-26-2022, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Are you both members of GAB social media?

You answer my question which I asked you first then I will answer any question. Do we need to have the same rules on racism and association for all candidates regardless of party?

Old 09-26-2022, 02:16 PM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
New Lincoln Project video Shows how extreme Mastriano really is

Doug Mastriano is even more extreme than this ad illustrates. He is so far right that many members of the Pennsylvania Republican Party have endorsed his opponent Josh Shapiro to prevent Mastriano, a QAnon acolyte/election denier/conspiracy theorist/White Nationalist, from taking the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania down the Trump led MAGA GOP's anti-democratic road. Mastriano has been frequently and publicly backed by the defeated & disgraced former POTUS Trump, and according to Mastriano, by God himself.

He associates with militia figures from groups such as the Oath Keepers, spent thousands of campaign dollars to charter buses to take supporters to hear Trump at the ellipse and then appeared at the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection sharing his QAnon conspiracy ideas, anti-Semitic propaganda and anti-Muslim hatred.
He is all in on Trump's toxic Big Lie and other anti-American nonsense.

He has vowed to appoint a secretary of state who will "be delegated from me the power to make the corrections to elections, the voting logs and everything. And I can decertify every voting machine in the state." He has stated he will place a ban on contraception, and he supports a total ban on all abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. He is in favor of criminalizing women and health care providers.

Why do I know all of this about this loony and dangerous election denier? Because I have personally heard him speak, I have watched him at campaign events, and I read my Pennsylvania newspapers. To many Americans it has become crystal clear who and what are threats to democracy in these United States of America. And one such threat is the dangerous Republican candidate for governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Doug Mastriano.

Over 60% of Americans will have an election denier on the ballot in 2022. Big Lie Trump promoters, religious zealots and conspiracy peddlers of all stripes are on the ballot this November. Democracy is on the line. Putting these Republican candidates in power could upend the crucial American ideal of free and fair elections.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-26-2022 at 02:35 PM..

Old 09-26-2022, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
Democracy is on the line.
Good luck in the general. Demanding voting I.D. laws and that every vote is accounted for with a legit legal alive citizen is not tyranny regardless how many times democrats repeat it.

Old 09-26-2022, 04:56 PM

13,754 posts, read 8,009,665 times
Quote:

Doug Mastriano is even more extreme than this ad illustrates. He is so far right that many members of the Pennsylvania Republican Party have endorsed his opponent Josh Shapiro to prevent Mastriano, a QAnon acolyte/election denier/conspiracy theorist/White Nationalist, from taking the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania down the Trump led MAGA GOP's anti-democratic road. Mastriano has been frequently and publicly backed by the defeated & disgraced former POTUS Trump, and according to Mastriano, by God himself.

He associates with militia figures from groups such as the Oath Keepers, spent thousands of campaign dollars to charter buses to take supporters to hear Trump at the ellipse and then appeared at the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection sharing his QAnon conspiracy ideas, anti-Semitic propaganda and anti-Muslim hatred.

He has vowed to appoint a secretary of state who will "be delegated from me the power to make the corrections to elections, the voting logs and everything. And I can decertify every voting machine in the state." He has stated he will place a ban on contraception, and he supports a total ban on all abortion with no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. He is in favor of criminalizing women and health care providers.

Why do I know all of this about this loony and dangerous election denier? Because I have personally heard him speak, I have watched him at campaign events, and I read my Pennsylvania newspapers. To many Americans it has become crystal clear who and what are threats to democracy in these United States of America. And one such threat is the dangerous Republican candidate for governor of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Doug Mastriano.

Over 60% of Americans will have an election denier on the ballot in 2022. Big Lie Trump promoters, religious zealots and conspiracy peddlers of all stripes are on the ballot this November. Democracy is on the line. Putting these Republican candidates in power could upend the crucial American ideal of free and fair elections.
Get your rant on and make it count. Very game of you.

Old 09-26-2022, 11:22 PM

13,278 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:

Mastriano has zero chance of winning everyone will forget this tinfoil hat by 2023. He by far is the most ridiculous candidate Trump has endorsed for a statewide election.

Old 09-27-2022, 03:30 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,710,487 times
Quote:
Mastriano has zero chance of winning everyone will forget this tinfoil hat by 2023. He by far is the most ridiculous candidate Trump has endorsed for a statewide election.
Delusional conspiratorialists and reactionary right-wing radicals are not good for Pennsylvania or the USA. I am hoping and volunteering hard for decent qualified Democratic Party candidates, so my state can send a clear message to the GOP in November.

Here in Pennsylvania, Trump & his MAGA GOP have also brought us Dr. Oz, a snake oil salesman who is a forced-birth extremist and an election denier. He and Mastriano--- who is relentless in his efforts to block the results of the 2020 presidential election, spread Donald Trump’s election lies, suppress votes in future elections and deny women personal agency--- are prime examples of the danger the Trump takeover of the Republican Party presents to we the people.

Last edited by corpgypsy; 09-27-2022 at 03:46 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections