Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-11-2022, 11:02 PM

13,461 posts, read 4,295,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Before you start accusing me of being a Dem/liberal I voted for Ducey twice. And would probably have voted for Robinson over Hobbs and maybe even Lake if she didn't start squawking about the election being rigged.

If Lake loses that will be her downfall in my opinion.
Then I have to expose you for your voting for Robson (not Robinson) get the name right if you say you would vote for her. Again, During her campaign for the Republican primary nomination, Taylor Robson refused to say whether, if she had been governor, she would have certified the results of the 2020 Presidential presidential election. She questioned the legitimacy of the election, asserting that "the elections weren't fair" and that "our election was absolutely not fair." Sounds like Robson did question the elections and agrees with Lake and since Lake and Robson got 757,522 votes combine in the primaries compared to 431,059 for Hobbs, then that topic that you bring so much isn't a topic for the general or an issue that will decide the election.

By the way, during her campaign, Taylor Robson said that she would enforce Arizona's pre-Roe abortion ban which would criminalize the action in most circumstances. She went full Pence in Arizona. Lake will not support any of that, making Robson to the right of Lake. So those 2 big reasons why I question your post that you would have voted for Robson. No you wouldn't if what you say about Lake is true.

I don't know what are your principles but saying you would vote for Robson over Hobbs but not Lake is very confusing reason why.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Honestly no one cares

Do you care about her discrimination lawsuit she lost twice by the courts? Would you get a promotion at your job if you cost the company a discrimination lawsuit twice? I really doubt if you would have a job in the company after that.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:23 PM

13,280 posts, read 7,316,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
Do you care about her discrimination lawsuit she lost twice by the courts? Would you get a promotion at your job if you cost the company a discrimination lawsuit twice? I really doubt if you would have a job in the company after that.

I don't care really it's the lesser of two evils Hobbs, and Kelly will get votes from 3 of my family members. That will be 4 votes for Hobbs and Kelly including me you get 0 votes.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:27 PM

6,105 posts, read 2,727,097 times
Quote:
I don't care really it's the lesser of two evils Hobbs, and Kelly will get votes from 3 of my family members. That will be 4 votes for Hobbs and Kelly including me you get 0 votes.
Juan likes to play the guilt trip game and deflect every time he gets challenged on the election denier lake.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:31 PM

3,282 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
We all get it….you don’t like Hobbs. You think she has many flaws and the election is certain to result in a win for Lake. Being so certain should relieve you of the burden of having to be dismissive of any perspective that is not consistent with your own.

Old 10-11-2022, 11:33 PM

Quote:

I already knew your answer, you at least confirmed it but you say you are NOT a Democrat. Riiiight.
I will hope all of you vote once. Make sure you have proper I.D. for those mail in ballots.

By the way, I don't know how lower can you go by being found guilty of racism/discrimination, being for abortions on demand up to the 9th month and having open borders. Lesser of the 2 evils?

Old 10-11-2022, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofball86 View Post
Juan likes to play the guilt trip game and deflect every time he gets challenged on the election denier lake.
I'm not playing. I made the case that you don't know for who you are voting for. You say you will never vote for Lake because she is an election denier but say you would have voted for Robinson, err Robson, over Hobbs when Robson is an election "denier" also.

If your #1 reason in the election to vote is not being an election denier then you couldn't vote for Robson. Isn't that a contraction? Isn't that goofy?

Why do you speak of me as a 3rd person?

Old 10-11-2022, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVNomad View Post
We all get it….you don’t like Hobbs. You think she has many flaws and the election is certain to result in a win for Lake. Being so certain should relieve you of the burden of having to be dismissive of any perspective that is not consistent with your own.

If Hobbs was a Republican under the same scenario my opinion would be the same. I don't think, she does have many flaws and refusing to debate exposes 2 mayor flaws.

Old 10-12-2022, 02:30 AM

This is from an independent liberal hippie and this is the best take of the race. He gives Lake 75% of winning and Hobbs is unfit for office and he is saying from the liberal side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxMGHyEnHHc

Old 10-12-2022, 06:51 AM

3,282 posts, read 1,418,208 times
Quote:
If Hobbs was a Republican under the same scenario my opinion would be the same. I don't think, she does have many flaws and refusing to debate exposes 2 mayor flaws.
I’m curious. In the event Lake loses, what are you going to say happened?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections