Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2022, 06:18 AM

21,480 posts, read 10,582,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
For anyone on the fence in ANY election they should pay attention to this. Ryan talks moderate but his actions say otherwise.
There are no more independent types in the democrat party, with the possible exception of two (though both eventually caved didn’t they?).

When the democrats fight hard to vote in people with obvious cognitive issues, then you know you are voting for the collective. Not one democrat will vote contrary to Pelosi or Schumer.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2022, 02:31 PM

748 posts, read 339,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I can't take anyone seriously who thinks Tim Ryan is "radical left wing". LMAO.

So you are unable to refute anything in the post you responded to?

Now that's predictable.
Or that Vance "dominated." Vance is a terrible candidate.

Old 10-13-2022, 02:33 PM

7,737 posts, read 5,521,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_c55 View Post
Or that Vance "dominated." Vance is a terrible candidate.

One of the worst in a field of unlikable GOP candidates.

Old 10-13-2022, 05:43 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Vance is going to walk away with this election. Ryan is an empty shell.

Old 10-13-2022, 07:52 PM

6,035 posts, read 2,852,224 times
At least Mr. Vance said he supports term limits. Mr. Ryan cannot say that because he has been in Washington D.C. for the last twenty years!

Old 10-14-2022, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Vance is going to walk away with this election. Ryan is an empty shell.

Vance should win big as Ohio is a red state. The GOP has been having to dump at least $30 million because he is flailing. GOP should have had this wrapped up before it even started.

Old 10-14-2022, 09:11 AM

1,699 posts, read 614,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
One of the worst in a field of unlikable GOP candidates.
Any republican at this point is better than just about any democrat. The left (aka democrats) are destroying this country. I am worse off than I was when they took power. I suspect the vast majority of people would say the same thing. Time to broom the far left candidates and install some reasonably minded people who actually care about the US and believe it is a country worth fighting for instead of hating it. In addition the left is now the party of the elite above the republicans. That alone is enough for me to not want to vote for them.

Old 10-14-2022, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginwaterland View Post
Any republican at this point is better than just about any democrat. The left (aka democrats) are destroying this country. I am worse off than I was when they took power. I suspect the vast majority of people would say the same thing. Time to broom the far left candidates and install some reasonably minded people who actually care about the US and believe it is a country worth fighting for instead of hating it. In addition the left is now the party of the elite above the republicans. That alone is enough for me to not want to vote for them.
This kind of comment is a great example why I'm not in a party.

Old 10-14-2022, 01:49 PM

6,574 posts, read 6,743,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony_c55 View Post
Vance should win big as Ohio is a red state. The GOP has been having to dump at least $30 million because he is flailing. GOP should have had this wrapped up before it even started.
Vance is leading in recent polls. It looks close, but I doubt Ryan come within 5 points next month.

Old 10-14-2022, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
Vance is leading in recent polls. It looks close, but I doubt Ryan come within 5 points next month.
It's a red state. Vance should have to do little since he has the R after his name, but the GOP the amount of money that the GOP has had to pump into his campaign is crazy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections