Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 11:13 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Remember people - she is suspending - not conceding, and not releasing her delegates.

Knowing the clinton, that would NOT reassure me.
My thoughts exactly! I wonder what dirty little tricks they are working on?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2008, 11:15 AM

4,183 posts, read 6,528,652 times
Her speech sounds like an application for VP. She's really buttering him up. I wonder if Obama can resist the temptation.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:16 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,445,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
My thoughts exactly! I wonder what dirty little tricks they are working on?
Oh, give it a rest!

Old 06-07-2008, 11:18 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,439,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So than you advocate voting for the party affiliated with,............. rather than voting for the best person to serve this country?
Stop quibbling over details, you know what I'm talking about. Considering how close Clinton and Obama are on the issues, if you supported Clinton you should support Obama, otherwise you never believed in the principles of the Democratic party to begin with.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:20 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Stop quibbling over details, you know what I'm talking about. Considering how close Clinton and Obama are on the issues, if you supported Clinton you should support Obama, otherwise you never believed in the principles of the Democratic party to begin with.
The principles of the Dem party have been taken over by crazy money spending liberals!
They are nothing of the original party and the beliefs that it was founded on!

Old 06-07-2008, 11:23 AM

454 posts, read 749,431 times
Upton, you and some Obama supporters have bashed Hillary and her supporters more than anyone on this board, and you want us to come together?

I am bitter and I am clinging on to my vote, perhaps, I will take my uneducated vote and give it to McCain.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:24 AM

4,829 posts, read 7,753,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Remember people - she is suspending - not conceding, and not releasing her delegates.

Knowing the clinton, that would NOT reassure me.
Give it up already would you? We all know you are a republican and you trying to sow seeds of discord will not work on any democratic voter.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:27 AM

690 posts, read 1,016,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnari View Post
Upton, you and some Obama supporters have bashed Hillary and her supporters more than anyone on this board, and you want us to come together?

I am bitter and I am clinging on to my vote, perhaps, I will take my uneducated vote and give it to McCain.

That is exactly what I talking about!
PLEASE Obama supporters...stop rubbing in salt! If this continues, it could be devastating to the Dem party, they could loose the GE after this mess of an administration!

Old 06-07-2008, 11:29 AM

9,618 posts, read 27,362,057 times
dmnari,
Please try to understand the Obama is not the same thing as his supporters. I can absolutely understand your bitterness, but don't let Obama's rabid supporters influence you.
Come November, you'll just have to weigh your distaste for Obama and his supporters as opposed to McCain, whose views you'll likely strongly oppose.
I've held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils many times. It's just a fact of life, i guess.

Old 06-07-2008, 11:31 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,445,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ira500 View Post
dmnari,
Please try to understand the Obama is not the same thing as his supporters. I can absolutely understand your bitterness, but don't let Obama's rabid supporters influence you.
Come November, you'll just have to weigh your distaste for Obama and his supporters as opposed to McCain, whose views you'll likely strongly oppose.
I've held my nose and voted for the lesser of two evils many times. It's just a fact of life, i guess.
Yes, I see that Obama is a more gracious individual than some of his supporters are. Maybe they can learn a lesson from their own candidate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections