Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 06:32 PM

7,211 posts, read 9,429,699 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miborn View Post
So is Cindy McCains father and so is she. She has given more than either Obama because it was the right thing to do not just because it will make her look good in the pic's!

How do you know what Cindy McCain's reasons are for giving? Could it be to try and cover up her sordid past?

She has never had to work for anything a day in her life. Yet still she found it necessary to abuse drugs and steal another woman's husband. Excuse me if I don't want to kiss her behind like some of the other posters on this thread.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2008, 06:34 PM

1,417 posts, read 1,156,678 times
Who gives a crap what they do on the side, really, its getting ridiculous.

Old 07-25-2008, 06:41 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,442,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
How do you know what Cindy McCain's reasons are for giving? Could it be to try and cover up her sordid past?

She has never had to work for anything a day in her life. Yet still she found it necessary to abuse drugs and steal another woman's husband. Excuse me if I don't want to kiss her behind like some of the other posters on this thread.
This was before she met John!
Hensley received a Bachelor of Arts in education and a Master of Arts in special education, both from the University of Southern California.

There she participated in a movement therapy pilot program that laid the way for a standard treatment for children with severe disabilities;[13] she published the work Movement Therapy: A Possible Approach in 1978.[16]

Declining a role in the family business,[17] she then began a special education teaching career working with children with Down syndrome and other disabilities at Agua Fria High School in Avondale, Arizona.[13][6][10]

Cindy Hensley McCain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-25-2008, 06:42 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,944,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post

Excuse me if I don't want to kiss her behind like some of the other posters on this thread.
Your lips are permanently attached to Obama's rear end so I doubt you could kiss anyone else's.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:19 PM

2,215 posts, read 3,614,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Your lips are permanently attached to Obama's rear end so I doubt you could kiss anyone else's.
Gosh, that is so funny.

Didnt anyone catch on, Michelle Obama made chump change for her big time education until her hubby became a Senator, then the instant 200k raise.

Success story my arse, she has accomplished ZERO in her life. She has not built a business ( many businesses in fact ) from scratch into being worth millions like Cindy McCain.

I knew you loons would turn this into a Michelle vs Cindy thread, but the point is Michelle is getting paid for doing nothing, the same crap you whiny butts said about Cindy McCain. There only difference is Cindy EARNED her millions by growing the business and starting others from scratch. Something the wicked lady from Chicaaaago couldnt do. She will always be a pimp for someone else.

We went throught this before, this thread is about the Obamas getting paid massive amounts of money only after hubby becomes a Senator, before that they were struggling.

Take a look at their tax returns, these scumbags even took credit for child care.

And by the way, they are known as CHEAP Arses for the amount of money they made in the last 3 years, they dont give away much at all, for the 4.2 mils they made last year they only donated a tiny portion of that. Which is unheard of for people making into the millions.

So they are cheap cheaters who are on payrolls of companies who Barrack has close ties to as a Senator and they tell us they are one of us.

People they are not one of us, in fact they could care less about less fortunate people, hence their donations being chump change for someone making 4 mils per year.

Point is, Michelle couldnt make more then 150k per year before Hussein became Senator, together they made 300k before he did, now they have went from 300k to 1.2 mil, to 2. 5 mil to 4. 2 mils. Guess being a Senator has it perks........ ( Ask Rezko, Bill Ayers, His former church who is being investigated for fraud )

Old 07-25-2008, 07:45 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,144,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
What makes me feel good about Cindy McCain is that she really pulled herself up by the boostraps to become a self-made woman who struggled for everything she has in life.
Yes, she was a homeless little starving ORPHAN girl selling matches on a street corner(or was it prescription drugs?) . But this strong woman worked verrrry hard and with a little magic got realllly reallly rich....

ya, she sure had to struggle in that destitute underprivileged family....

Old 07-25-2008, 07:49 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,721,897 times
But yet, she tells working class women that they should go into public service and not into the corporate world ... what a hypocrite.
It's really sad because she has a good backstory too, but she's become an elitist snob and completely repulsive.

Old 07-25-2008, 07:59 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,030,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanhawk View Post
Michelle O also makes a ridiculous $300,000 as you stated at the hospital where she works doing some diversity or community outreach nonsense. One way to cut health care costs is to get rid of worthless positions that having nothing to do with actually treating and healing patients. Along with this 51K it appears she makes a lot of money for doing nothing worthwhile. Kind of like a politician.
She is a vice president with the University of Chicago Hospital system which is a private institution. Thus if the salaries bother someone they can always elect a public hospital in Chicago for their surgery.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:01 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,030,381 times
Well now I guess the truce is off and we can bring back the Cindy is a **** threads.
Go for it Obamatrons and let the record show who started it with their newest thread.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:02 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,371,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post

Not to bad for a lady who made 150k per year until her hubby become a Senator and gets a 200k raise the day after he is sworn in and now rakes in approx 350k just from her job, add the 51k for the Tree House job and she is at 500k just for herself.
Maybe I'm the only person confused by this:
She used to earn 150K then she got a 200K raise. That would be 350K right? So how does the 51K from the Tree House job put her at 500K? Wouldn't that put her at 401K?

I'm not trying to personally attack anyone but can someone explain the mathematical formula that was used on this equation?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections