Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 06:40 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,279,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmonellie View Post
Wow! What a great bit of info from that incredible source!

I'll share something I read on Larry Sinclair's web site. You know he is the one that did crack (actually Barry did crack, Larry did cocaine, must be cultural) with Barry before performing fellatio on Barry in the back of a limo, then again later in a Holiday Inn, then a few days later at the same motel....anyway, Larry pretty much says that Barry is on the down low and had sex with lots and lots of gay guys in Chicago. And he also thinks Barry has something to do with a guy that he was "dating" that was in the chorus at that cool Rev Wright's church... Well, Larry actually says that Barry has probably had a few gay guys killed 'cause they were going to drag him out of the closet.

So, thanks for sharing what Lucille the waitress said about Gov Palin. I'm sure it's true. And I'm sure people will be really interested in googling Larry Sinclair to find out all the true stuff about his love affair (brief though it may have been!) with Sen. Obama.

I really, really think these posts are very important to get the truth out, don't you? Thanks again!!!
I agree. We need to make sure everyone knows about these things so we can all make an informed choice. I heard that Rev Wright and Barack and Michelle would get together and smoke crack and discuss religion, the church, Jesus, etc. after the kids went to bed at night. But not on Saturday nights because they had to be at church in the morning.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 06:44 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,534,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Yes, it does. It sounds like an Obama supporter who is afraid adding Palin to the ticket is going to mean the Republicans win the election.
I give up. How do you know she's an Obama supporter? Maybe she's voting for Barr or Nader?
You have a hissy fit over this, but a lot of Obama haters had no problem with the folks who tried to say he's a Muslim by calling Barack Hussein Obama over and over and over again?!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:30 PM

2,896 posts, read 6,638,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Except Larry Sinclair failed two lie detector tests and the story had more holes than swiss cheese. Even the most deplorable of news sources wouldnt run with it.
At least there was a real live body to work with which we do not have in this particular instance. We will patiently wait for CBS (not exactly known for truthful journalistic techniques...can anyone say phony documents and Dan Rather?), ABC, NBC and that bastion of fair and balanced reporting (not to mention ratings so low that one must ask what are the advertisers thinking) msnbc to break this story. Maybe this would be a good one for Mr. Al Capone's safe himself...Geraldo!

Old 09-05-2008, 07:36 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,213,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
I remember when the frothing righties had a field day when Hillary shed a tear ... well, I'm going to give a rousing hurrah when they make Sarah Palin cry! Cry Bi%$# cry!!!

good grief
I supported Hillary, but I sure do not have this hate like that is displayed here

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 09-05-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: removed offensive remarks

Old 09-05-2008, 07:52 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,929,382 times
How sad that anyone would believe a thing a third party says that she overheard from others in a cafe. Hell, the person won't even give her last name. Real reliable this broad. You Obama nuts are clinging to anything. Pathetic is all I can say.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:26 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,945,257 times
I call BS....who uses "Sambo" anymore

I know someone who over heard a couple talking about their friend who is Cindy Mccain's gardner and he said that when Obama won Mccain said "I guess I will have to trump that Spade come election time". Racist Bast**d.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:59 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,894,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet52698 View Post
Now where is the fun in that? You are correct and I did not follow the original link to his blog. He refers to himself as an independent investigative journalist.
I too, am an independent investigative journalist. Want to hear some of my stories.....?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:14 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,147,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick is rulz View Post
Except Larry Sinclair failed two lie detector tests and the story had more holes than swiss cheese. Even the most deplorable of news sources wouldnt run with it.
When is "Lucille" having her lie-detector test?

Old 09-05-2008, 09:30 PM

9,189 posts, read 7,609,474 times
Default It's probably still used in Alaska

Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
I call BS....who uses "Sambo" anymore

They are kind of behind up here.

Old 09-05-2008, 10:22 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,581,997 times
I don't necessarily take this for what it looks like, but maybe it could force her out from behind the 'prompter to give an actual interview to clear the air. I mean, Obama did eventually answer for his "clinging to guns and religion" line - to FAUX News, no less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections