Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 05:07 AM

5,781 posts, read 11,871,739 times

Advertisements

....and Palin is "pro-life"? (whatever what that means) ? how does she reconcile her "pro life " thinking and her warmongering? isn't it some split personality there ?maybe for her 300 Russian untermenschen are not worth an American foetus, they can be nuked at will (without retaliation of course)?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 AM

1,902 posts, read 2,467,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post
CNN tonight, yet another clip of this unknown telling all of America, we will NEED TO GO TO WAR.

Something stinks in the state of Denmark everyone, and I'm certain Rove never read Shakespeare.

They are preparing for more......
Barry and the one who thinks Hillary would have been a better chioce said the same thing. I guess we didn't want to mention that.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:13 AM

1,902 posts, read 2,467,924 times
Quote:
And what is her EXPERIENCE? has she attended meetings with leaders overseas, has she even visited the U.N. ...WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE HER COMMENTS AT FACE VALUE?.

I really want to know what she has done, not in Alaska, but with other countries....
More experience than Barry Obama who voted present for 143 days.

Old 09-12-2008, 05:49 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
And what is her EXPERIENCE? has she attended meetings with leaders overseas, has she even visited the U.N. ...WHY ARE WE SUPPOSED TO TAKE HER COMMENTS AT FACE VALUE?.
For the same reason I dont take your comments at face value.. The thread title is a lie, the first posting is a lie.. and you want me to take your responses seriously? She NEVER said we NEED to go to ware with Georgia.
Quote:
I really want to know what she has done, not in Alaska, but with other countries....
Funny how you want to know what Palin has done with other countries but give Obama a pass on the VERY SAME ISSUE.

I wondered how long it would take to find a left wing wacko taking this comment out of contents, and then turn around a lie about what was said, and then finally, use it to attack the lack of experience of Palin on international issues.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:51 AM

645 posts, read 909,693 times
Quote:
CNN tonight, yet another clip of this unknown telling all of America, we will NEED TO GO TO WAR.

Something stinks in the state of Denmark everyone, and I'm certain Rove never read Shakespeare.

And everyone is worried that if Obama is elected how will we pay for ALL THE SOCIAL PROGRAMS. Hmmm. War ain't cheap. And you can be assured that if it is McCain/Palin that they will lead the crusade to rid the world of ALL EVIL.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:52 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Quote:

Oh no, she thought Charlie was talking about GEORGIA, USA. Yea, we sure need to get that former penal colony in line!!! Yea!!! Like Sherman, we need to march to Savannah .. hey that's a cool name, maybe I'll name my 7th child Savannah after my 6th child, hubris.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigeonhole View Post
....and Palin is "pro-life"? (whatever what that means) ? how does she reconcile her "pro life " thinking and her warmongering? isn't it some split personality there ?maybe for her 300 Russian untermenschen are not worth an American foetus, they can be nuked at will (without retaliation of course)?
They're already born and are available to be killed dear. The so called pro-life people care more about a fetus than the human that comes out.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:54 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,207,203 times
Quote:

BIG FAT LIE!!
Check out what it means to be a member of NATO
and by the way BOTH Obama and Biden AGREE

Old 09-12-2008, 07:02 AM

Watch it georgia dem .. Palin is going to go to war in Georgia!

Old 09-12-2008, 07:16 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,596,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnari View Post
What has Obama done with other countries until his world tour?
Looks the trips to to Russia, Ukraine and Azerbaijan in August 2005 to see the progress at conventional weapons facilities was worth something in the end.

January 11, 2007
Lugar-Obama Nonproliferation Legislation Signed into Law by the President (http://obama.senate.gov/press/070111-lugar-obama_non/ - broken link)

WASHINGTON – President Bush today signed the Lugar-Obama proliferation and threat reduction initiative into law.

"Lugar-Obama would also strengthen the ability of America's allies to detect and interdict illegal shipments of weapons and materials of mass destruction, a critical step in securing these weapons before they ever fall into the hands of terrorists that has not been a focus of current anti-terrorism efforts," Obama said.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections