Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 11:28 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,299,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
If you knew that then that means there was a point to your post. What exactly is your point then? That Obama has a national co-chair for his campaign? STOP THE PRESSES!
My point is, I DID NOT KNOW JESSE JACKSON JR was co-chairman for Obama's campaign. How much clearer can I be than that? I obviously didn't think Jesse Jr was Jesse Sr. If you clicked on my link there is a big picture of him right there. Anyone with 20/100 vision can see it's not Jesse Jackson Sr.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:30 AM

3,813 posts, read 4,922,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
I get really sick of you guys acting so condescending. I know full well that Jesse Jackson Sr is the REVEREND Jesse Jackson. I did not realize the Jesse Jackson Jr was co-chairman of Obama's campaign, just like I stated. I'm surprised because I had never heard that. Maybe because Dems don't want to bring attention to it.
Hey BIG secret. See how tightly the Dems are keeping this information to themselves!! There are dozens more, I know you can search the internet highway. I'm surprised Rush didn't tell you during one one of those hundreds of times you were chatting with him.

Barack Obama | Change We Need | Welcome to Obama for America

MeetBarackObama.com

Obama's seat: Jesse Jackson Jr. willing: The Swamp

Last edited by Siouxcia; 10-03-2008 at 11:33 AM.. Reason: DUPLICATION

Old 10-03-2008, 11:31 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,047,954 times
Quote:
My point is, I DID NOT KNOW JESSE JACKSON JR was co-chairman for Obama's campaign.
If you are going to post threads on things you don't know, we better shut down the forums to everyone else - you're going be very busy.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:32 AM

218 posts, read 547,745 times
Quote:
My point is, I DID NOT KNOW JESSE JACKSON JR was co-chairman for Obama's campaign. How much clearer can I be than that? I obviously didn't think Jesse Jr was Jesse Sr. If you clicked on my link there is a big picture of him right there. Anyone with 20/100 vision can see it's not Jesse Jackson Sr.

ummm ok so whats your point? JJ jr reflects the opinion of his father? Is that what you are saying or that somehow Obama is tied to JJ Sr?

JJSr is a bitter ole man who needs to [MOD CUT/CRUDE] dont know one person in the black community who really respects that guy. He's a joke!

Last edited by Ibginnie; 10-03-2008 at 11:47 AM..

Old 10-03-2008, 11:32 AM

Quote:
If you are going to post threads on things you don't know, we better shut down the forums to everyone else - you're going be very busy.
ROTFLMAO!!

Old 10-03-2008, 11:33 AM

281 posts, read 381,439 times
Well, you started a brand new thread announcing this simple piece of information, I was just sure it was something more you were trying to get across to us....just thought I had missed something.

Quote:

Old 10-03-2008, 11:34 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,299,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siouxcia View Post
Hey BIG secret. See how tightly the Dems are keeping this information to themselves!! There are dozens more, I know you can search the internet highway. I'm surprised Rush didn't tell you during one one of those hundreds of times you were chatting with him.

Barack Obama | Change We Need | Welcome to Obama for America

MeetBarackObama.com

MeetBarackObama.com

I never listen to Rush. Sorry to upset your stereotype. Yeah, Dems are really getting the word out about it by making sure it is on meetbarackobama.com and The Swamp. As I said, I've never heard it mentioned at all.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:39 AM

Quote:
I never listen to Rush. Sorry to upset your stereotype. Yeah, Dems are really getting the word out about it by making sure it is on meetbarackobama.com and The Swamp. As I said, I've never heard it mentioned at all.
Try Google or Dogpile, you'll find Dem hating fanatics have posted this information months ago, you'll find it in main stream news articles, give it a try, you'll be surprised at all the media information there is on who Obama's co-chairman for his campaign is.

Old 10-03-2008, 11:43 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,932,494 times
Luzianne, I think everyone just wants to know what your point is. You didn't know JJ, Jr, was co-chair. Now you do. But is there supposed to be something negative about him, some reason why we should be interested or concerned? It really hasn't been a secret. It was even mentioned in passing by the media when there was that brouhaha over JJ Sr's comments over an open mike he thought was closed. What about this is important?

Old 10-03-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
orphaned
I shut my off.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.