Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 11:47 AM

218 posts, read 547,163 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Luzianne, I think everyone just wants to know what your point is. You didn't know JJ, Jr, was co-chair. Now you do. But is there supposed to be something negative about him, some reason why we should be interested or concerned? It really hasn't been a secret. It was even mentioned in passing by the media when there was that brouhaha over JJ Sr's comments over an open mike he thought was closed. What about this is important?
Im really thinking she was hoping someone would come in here and start the negative talk so she can "he haw" and "yuck it up" but it backfired in her face....he hawing and yucking it up!!!! lol

Old 10-03-2008, 11:47 AM

1,774 posts, read 2,809,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Commentary: Bailout should treat the root cause, not the symptoms - CNN.com

Maybe I've been living under a rock but this is news to me.
Lazyanne, maybe you should stop being lazy and read more articles or something. Perhaps that would help you figure out the difference between Jr. and Sr. Just stop getting your news from vast majority of sources like Ms. Moosaline

Old 10-03-2008, 11:51 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Commentary: Bailout should treat the root cause, not the symptoms - CNN.com

Maybe I've been living under a rock but this is news to me.
So we dedicate a thread to what you don't know? Hmmmm I could say a lot but I shall only say hmmmmm. If this is such a revelation how do you know how bad Obama would be for the country if you don't know the basics about his campaign? What are you basing your strong opinions on?

Old 10-03-2008, 11:53 AM

5,342 posts, read 4,429,096 times
This thread is now closed.

There are many insults and personal attacks being thrown around. It needs to stop.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do NOT reply to moderator posts that are in RED.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.