Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 05:00 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,684,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Geez, the republicans are in a full panic mode now.
No we are not. We are just making sure that Obama does not cause us harm.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-04-2008 at 05:37 PM.. Reason: derogatory
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 05:02 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,396,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
I do not hate Sarah Palin. However, I do not think she is VP nor Presidential material. Hillary Clinton is. There is no comparison between the two of them and I just cannot believe that diehard Republicans cannot admit to that.

Well, I am not a Republican and I put it this way. Sarah is "not" the most qualified, but she "is" more qualified than Obama. Obama has absolutely no executive experience. He has spent very little time as a Senator and most of his time as a street corner organizer. Sarah knows the economy, as she runs a state budget. However small, it is much more than Obama's checking account......or maybe not. Obama knows nothing about the economy. His economic adviser is one that screwed us out of millions, by cooking the books. Neither know anything about foreign affairs. McCain and Biden do.

You are right. Hillary was very qualified and her own party screwed her.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i will only say this once.
i would vote for a martian if he would stop the war
we are going broke fast stop the war.
obama 08

Thank you for being honest. This proves my point.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:04 PM

13,721 posts, read 19,252,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
Well, I am not a Republican and I put it this way. Sarah is "not" the most qualified, but she "is" more qualified than Obama. Obama has absolutely no executive experience. He has spent very little time as a Senator and most of his time as a street corner organizer. Sarah knows the economy, as she runs a state budget. However small, it is much more than Obama's checking account......or maybe not. Obama knows nothing about the economy. His economic adviser is one that screwed us out of millions, by cooking the books. Neither know anything about foreign affairs. McCain and Biden do.

You are right. Hillary was very qualified and her own party screwed her.
Hear, hear!!!!

Old 10-04-2008, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Well, that was another point I did not agree with him on.

Wow. The more we talk, the more you are convinving yourself that you don't agree with anything Obama believes. Wanna change your vote?

You people are proving my point so clearly. Thank you.

2,159 posts, read 2,582,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
McCain is not perfect but Obama is a total wacko when it comes to being honest.

I cannot agree with McCain on immigration as I am for closing the borders and sending illegals home, but on most all other issues the man is dead right on.

Now as far as Obama is concerned, he has a weird breed of people following him, they are like cult members who have allowed themselves to be suckered himself his scams and they will not for any reason demand the best from him. They will never call on him when he is wrong and will fight you to the bone if you criticize him for anything.

He and Biden both have been caught lying so much we cannot keep track of it. They are never on the same page on any issue and even Biden said Obama would need on the job training and is not qualified to be our President.

Obama can lie over and over again and this group will never be honest enough to see it. They have been blinded by this man so bad they should be ashamed of themselves.

He is an anti American dressed up in a clown suit and laughing all the way to the bank as he knows he has scammed these people.

Willing to bet if he tells them all to jump in the ocean and never come back they would fight to see who would get there first.

I have never in my life saw anything like it other then in a wacko religous freak church that everyone in the room falls to the ground because the preacher says so. They will always follow him even when he is wrong.

He can lie over and over and they will not be effected by it. He can make the biggest mistake and they will fight you that he was right. He can slam his own granny to the ground and they think the granny caused it. He can go behind our backs and try to make a deal with the Iraqis to pull our troops out so we can lose and they think he has the right.

I am totally amazed how these people follow him. They cannot see what this man is all about and I feel sorry for them.

If this man is elected and he does to this country what I think he will do, then I am a firm believer that all those cult club members who sat back and allowed this man to do this to this country should be deported for being traitors.

If he happens to do America any good whatsoever I will be totally shocked and may just move to the Carribean Islands ( that would not be bad at all ) because I will be shell shocked that he can do anything of value for us.

HE IS UP TO NO GOOD, I can promise that.

Tune in to Hannitys show Sunday night. He is going to expose Obama for what he is, an anti American traitor with ties to all the wrong people.
You filled up a considerable amount of cyberspace with a lot of rantings but never stated one concrete fact to support any of your claims.

Usually when people are speaking in generalities it is because they really don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The fact that you listen-to/watch Hannity explains it - you've been 'Hannitized' - almost the same as having a lobotomy -only less bloody.

Go OBAMA!!!

Quote:
No we are not. We are just making sure that Obama does not cause us harm.
Yes. If he won't even help his own brother, why do the dumb Dems think he is going to take care of THEM?

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-04-2008 at 05:38 PM..

438 posts, read 965,035 times
Quote:
McCain is not perfect but Obama is a total wacko when it comes to being honest.

I cannot agree with McCain on immigration as I am for closing the borders and sending illegals home, but on most all other issues the man is dead right on.

Now as far as Obama is concerned, he has a weird breed of people following him, they are like cult members who have allowed themselves to be suckered himself his scams and they will not for any reason demand the best from him. They will never call on him when he is wrong and will fight you to the bone if you criticize him for anything.

He and Biden both have been caught lying so much we cannot keep track of it. They are never on the same page on any issue and even Biden said Obama would need on the job training and is not qualified to be our President.

Obama can lie over and over again and this group will never be honest enough to see it. They have been blinded by this man so bad they should be ashamed of themselves.

He is an anti American dressed up in a clown suit and laughing all the way to the bank as he knows he has scammed these people.

Willing to bet if he tells them all to jump in the ocean and never come back they would fight to see who would get there first.

I have never in my life saw anything like it other then in a wacko religous freak church that everyone in the room falls to the ground because the preacher says so. They will always follow him even when he is wrong.

He can lie over and over and they will not be effected by it. He can make the biggest mistake and they will fight you that he was right. He can slam his own granny to the ground and they think the granny caused it. He can go behind our backs and try to make a deal with the Iraqis to pull our troops out so we can lose and they think he has the right.

I am totally amazed how these people follow him. They cannot see what this man is all about and I feel sorry for them.

If this man is elected and he does to this country what I think he will do, then I am a firm believer that all those cult club members who sat back and allowed this man to do this to this country should be deported for being traitors.

If he happens to do America any good whatsoever I will be totally shocked and may just move to the Carribean Islands ( that would not be bad at all ) because I will be shell shocked that he can do anything of value for us.

HE IS UP TO NO GOOD, I can promise that.

Tune in to Hannitys show Sunday night. He is going to expose Obama for what he is, an anti American traitor with ties to all the wrong people.

lol lol lol lol lol
yeah, when I want truth and the american way I tune into sean hannity.

Last edited by Reads2MUCH; 10-04-2008 at 05:14 PM.. Reason: personal attack

Old 10-04-2008, 05:07 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,439,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
Wow. The more we talk, the more you are convinving yourself that you don't agree with anything Obama believes. Wanna change your vote?

You people are proving my point so clearly. Thank you.
John McCain doesn't care about me or any other little people. I think there is a hope that Obama does.

Old 10-04-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
You filled up a considerable amount of cyberspace with a lot of rantings but never stated one concrete fact to support any of your claims.

Usually when people are speaking in generalities it is because they really don't have a clue what they are talking about.

The fact that you listen-to/watch Hannity explains it - you've been 'Hannitized' - almost the same as having a lobotomy -only less bloody.

Go OBAMA!!!
Being hannitized is an honorable thing. I sure don't want to be obamitized (and obamatized sounds closer to lobotomized than hannitized does).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections