Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 04:24 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,398,113 times

Advertisements

I don't get how everyone can support Obama for what he stands for, then still support him when he changed his mind on everything. Everything including, Bush tax cuts, his own tax program, entitlements, nuke power, drilling for oil. If he changed his mind on everything, then wouldn't you think his supporters would then not support him. It goes to show you that left wing wacko allegiance is blind to the facts. You could put Hitler up there are they would vote for him.

I am serious about this. I am not voting for Obama or McCain, as I don't think either one is qualified or what we need. This question has nothing to do with anything but Obama and his supporters. Please explain why you can still support him after he changed his opinion on MAJOR issues, THIS YEAR. Does this mean that you all changed your minds right along with him? Does this mean that it doesn't matter what the facts are, but you will agree to anything he says? Are you follower drones? What gives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2008, 04:29 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,443,034 times
I do not know why you are asking this of only Obama supporters when you could be asking the exact same things of McCain supporters?

Old 10-04-2008, 04:31 PM

4,105 posts, read 8,291,849 times
"One thing I, in all my travels here -- Americans want a respectful campaign. They do, they want it. Now, people say, well, negative ads move numbers. They may. But do we have to go to the lowest common denominator? I don't think so."

-Honest John McCain

Old 10-04-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
I do not know why you are asking this of only Obama supporters when you could be asking the exact same things of McCain supporters?

Because it just causes a confusing thread. Let's stick to one candidate and start another for McCain. The only reason people would want to bring up McCain in this thread, is to avoid talking about how Obama screwed his own supporters by changing his view on all they support. No matter what McCain has or has not done, it doesn't change the fact that Obama supports are now supporting a candidate that is 180 degrees opposite of what they supported to begin with.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:38 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,729 times
McCain is not perfect but Obama is a total wacko when it comes to being honest.

I cannot agree with McCain on immigration as I am for closing the borders and sending illegals home, but on most all other issues the man is dead right on.

Now as far as Obama is concerned, he has a weird breed of people following him, they are like cult members who have allowed themselves to be suckered himself his scams and they will not for any reason demand the best from him. They will never call on him when he is wrong and will fight you to the bone if you criticize him for anything.

He and Biden both have been caught lying so much we cannot keep track of it. They are never on the same page on any issue and even Biden said Obama would need on the job training and is not qualified to be our President.

Obama can lie over and over again and this group will never be honest enough to see it. They have been blinded by this man so bad they should be ashamed of themselves.

He is an anti American dressed up in a clown suit and laughing all the way to the bank as he knows he has scammed these people.

Willing to bet if he tells them all to jump in the ocean and never come back they would fight to see who would get there first.

I have never in my life saw anything like it other then in a wacko religous freak church that everyone in the room falls to the ground because the preacher says so. They will always follow him even when he is wrong.

He can lie over and over and they will not be effected by it. He can make the biggest mistake and they will fight you that he was right. He can slam his own granny to the ground and they think the granny caused it. He can go behind our backs and try to make a deal with the Iraqis to pull our troops out so we can lose and they think he has the right.

I am totally amazed how these people follow him. They cannot see what this man is all about and I feel sorry for them.

If this man is elected and he does to this country what I think he will do, then I am a firm believer that all those cult club members who sat back and allowed this man to do this to this country should be deported for being traitors.

If he happens to do America any good whatsoever I will be totally shocked and may just move to the Carribean Islands ( that would not be bad at all ) because I will be shell shocked that he can do anything of value for us.

HE IS UP TO NO GOOD, I can promise that.

Tune in to Hannitys show Sunday night. He is going to expose Obama for what he is, an anti American traitor with ties to all the wrong people.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:40 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,685,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Most of us have already posted many things we disagree with on McCain. You wont see Obama supporters ever posting something they disagree with.

Start your own thread. This one of for Obama only.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
McCain is not perfect but Obama is a total wacko when it comes to being honest.

I cannot agree with McCain on immigration as I am for closing the borders and sending illegals home, but on most all other issues the man is dead right on.

Now as far as Obama is concerned, he has a weird breed of people following him, they are like cult members who have allowed themselves to be suckered himself his scams and they will not for any reason demand the best from him. They will never call on him when he is wrong and will fight you to the bone if you criticize him for anything.

He and Biden both have been caught lying so much we cannot keep track of it. They are never on the same page on any issue and even Biden said Obama would need on the job training and is not qualified to be our President.

Obama can lie over and over again and this group will never be honest enough to see it. They have been blinded by this man so bad they should be ashamed of themselves.

He is an anti American dressed up in a clown suit and laughing all the way to the bank as he knows he has scammed these people.

Willing to bet if he tells them all to jump in the ocean and never come back they would fight to see who would get there first.

I have never in my life saw anything like it other then in a wacko religous freak church that everyone in the room falls to the ground because the preacher says so. They will always follow him even when he is wrong.

He can lie over and over and they will not be effected by it. He can make the biggest mistake and they will fight you that he was right. He can slam his own granny to the ground and they think the granny caused it. He can go behind our backs and try to make a deal with the Iraqis to pull our troops out so we can lose and they think he has the right.

I am totally amazed how these people follow him. They cannot see what this man is all about and I feel sorry for them.

If this man is elected and he does to this country what I think he will do, then I am a firm believer that all those cult club members who sat back and allowed this man to do this to this country should be deported for being traitors.

If he happens to do America any good whatsoever I will be totally shocked and may just move to the Carribean Islands ( that would not be bad at all ) because I will be shell shocked that he can do anything of value for us.

HE IS UP TO NO GOOD, I can promise that.

Tune in to Hannitys show Sunday night. He is going to expose Obama for what he is, an anti American traitor with ties to all the wrong people.

Very good points. I doubt any Obama supporter will be able to come up with a reason why they can support him when he says he is for something and then again when he says he is against it. It defies logic. I call out my candidates when they are wrong and I praise them when they are right. I demand excellence. I do not follow when they are wrong. It must be a zombie thing for the left.

3,758 posts, read 8,443,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Most of us have already posted many things we disagree with on McCain. You wont see Obama supporters ever posting something they disagree with.

Start your own thread. This one of for Obama only.
When you become the thread police then you can tell me what to do. In the meantime, naff off.

1,793 posts, read 1,452,360 times
That post up^there(#5) is probably the most nonsensical one I've read on this forum to date.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:44 PM

163 posts, read 237,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlton Dude View Post
It goes to show you that left wing wacko allegiance is blind to the facts. You could put Hitler up there are they would vote for him.
Quote:
Does this mean that it doesn't matter what the facts are, but you will agree to anything he says? Are you follower drones? What gives?

couple thoughts.....

(1)
Quote:
I am serious about this. I am not voting for Obama or McCain, as I don't think either one is qualified or what we need...............
If as you state above, you are not voting for either Senator Obama or McCain, then :-
(a) Why do you care and
(b) why do you just talk (not ONLY on this thread, but all you have started so far? )about Senator Obama & NOT Senator McCain. You are really not for either. correct?

(2) If you are TRULY interested in getting honest feedback from Senator Obama's supporters it would greatly help if you address them with courtsey rather than calling them "wacko", "blind", "drones" etc....

Obviously I hope I am not mistaken in my assumption that you are seriously looking for a discussion.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections