Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 04:42 PM

1,881 posts, read 2,686,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Clinton recieved a mere 3% of the Black vote in the primaries. How do you justify that one, bud?
If that is not racist then I do not know what is.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2008, 04:43 PM

1,617 posts, read 2,639,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocexpo View Post
Clinton recieved a mere 3% of the Black vote in the primaries. How do you justify that one, bud?
Justify it to us - Proof, please?

Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,593,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Let's do it for the children.

AFP: Children aware of voter prejudice in US
So these kids, aged 5-10, came to these conclusions about gender and racial bais in the voting public on their own? I don't see that happening.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:45 PM

3,309 posts, read 5,704,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Let's do it for the children.

AFP: Children aware of voter prejudice in US
How are these children "aware"? Their radical parents probably brainwashed them into holding the sign and believing Americans who dont vote for Obama are racist.

These parents are the scum of the earth. Spewing their hatred to young children.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:47 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,077,106 times
The teachers are teaching the kids to vote for Obama. My kids came home one day and said they would vote for Obama.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:49 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,116,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
It is not my fault there are no role models, why not? It surely is not the fault of whites. Its not my fault none of them have rose to the occasion.

Many were role models. You just didn't know them because the press coverage was for the bad not the good. Many brave black people rose to the occasion. In addition to many whose name you would not know, how about Martin Luther King, Medgar Evers, and James Merideth. You do remember what white folks did to them when they rose to the occasion, don't you.

What happened in the past has nothing to do with today or our future, none of us alive today did anything wrong to anyone.

If you really believe that all the people who won't hire someone because they are black are dead, if you really believe all the people who call little children out of their names are dead, if you really beleive that all the people who wrongfully send someone to prison because of the color of their skin are dead, if you really believe that people who won't vote for someone because they are black are dead....then you just have had your head in the sand.
You can close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, shout nah nah abooboo to drown out what you don't want to hear. But doing so will not change the truth. Despite what Rove, McCain, Palin, et al would have you believe, telling a lie often enough and loud enough does not transform it into truth.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,205,365 times
I wouldn't be surprised that they are. I'm still a teenager and quite frankly I can't wait until the generations above me get too old to keep standing on their soap boxes. This thread only reinforces that belief in me.

Good riddance.

Old 10-06-2008, 07:26 PM

3,414 posts, read 7,147,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by American Arrogance View Post
So basically you are a disgruntled Hillary voter, so instead of accepting a defeat you want to call another voter and your party candidate "sh*t"? Wow...so in other words you are voting against Obama becuase he IS black.
Nowhere did the poster say that. They said they don't like anything that smells like cheating.
You threw in the Black all by yourself based on nothing the poster said.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:13 PM

2,779 posts, read 7,526,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsupstate View Post
Probably 99 percet white because black people are only voting for Obama.

White people are voting about 60/40 for McCain/Obama.

So, where is the racism? Lets see.

White voting for McCain 60%
White voting for Obama 40%

Black voting for McCain 5%
Black voting for Obama 95%

Looks like black people win the racism prize!
Or it is indicative of their superior intelligence.

Old 10-06-2008, 08:28 PM

293 posts, read 570,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Its called google.

I will not do your homework for you.

Am I am tired of hearing the racist cry when I know in fact it is actually the reverse.

go to google and type some words in that blank spot, if you can even find google.
...no actually the BURDEN is on you! You made the statement with no link to your evidence so posters could see how you came to your conclusion...

When I go to court tomorrow for my client I think that I will just "spew" anything that I want for my client and sit down. When the court asks me to submit copies of my case law I will just say..."Judge use google and look it up...I am not doing your homework for you"

Oh by the way...your argument is a

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections