Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 05:39 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,279,155 times

Advertisements

Good job, Sarah! I like that she doesn't take crap from anyone!

Hey, doesn't anyone know what she says at the very end, after "right now"? I can't make it out and I'd like to know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 05:43 AM

5,238 posts, read 8,800,754 times
Her son (when he actually gets to Iraq) isn't fighting for that guy's right to protest. He's fighting for our right to have cheap gas. Unfortunately the War has had the unintended consequence of making gas more expensive.

What was the point of this war again? Now it's for our freedoms? Give me a break.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art123 View Post
Her son (when he actually gets to Iraq) isn't fighting for that guy's right to protest. He's fighting for our right to have cheap gas. Unfortunately the War has had the unintended consequence of making gas more expensive.

What was the point of this war again? Now it's for our freedoms? Give me a break.
He was deployed on 09/11. I think he IS in Iraq.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:15 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,646,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
He was deployed on 09/11. I think he IS in Iraq.
Wouldn't he have to go to boot camp and basic training for a few months before sent into a war zone?

Old 10-07-2008, 07:19 AM
NWS

720 posts, read 1,646,746 times
Quote:

I can't take the spin anymore.
We went to Iraq for WMDs.
We went to Iraq for Iraqi freedom.
We Went to Iraq so we have to freedom to protest Gov. Palin??
Were the Iraqis pro-Palin?
I'm sure our troops would love to hear they are dying so we can freely protest Gov. Palin.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:26 AM

1,881 posts, read 2,686,768 times
Quote:

What a bunch a rubbish.

Right to cheap gas?

Lame!

This is what the left wing fruits have said for years and we have not taken a drop of oil from them.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEEEEE BUNKED AGAIN.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:31 AM

4,050 posts, read 6,144,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
What does this thread have to do with San Francisco, your heart, going broke, or the war?
It has everything to do with the war, which I don't believe for a minute is being fought for that person's right to protest. And Huckleberry is one of the most intelligent posters on this board. I've never read a post of his that wasn't relevant, even if it had references that might not have been readily accessible to all.

Besides, sanrene already started this thread. https://www.city-data.com/forum/2008-...-take-bot.html

Old 10-07-2008, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWS View Post
Wouldn't he have to go to boot camp and basic training for a few months before sent into a war zone?
It was my understanding that he'd already dont that, since he was being deployed to Iraq. They didn't say he was going to boot camp, they said he was going to Iraq. So I assume he has already completed basic training.

Old 10-07-2008, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
What a bunch a rubbish.

Right to cheap gas?

Lame!

This is what the left wing fruits have said for years and we have not taken a drop of oil from them.

YOU HAVE BEEN DEEEEE BUNKED AGAIN.
Go Sarah and smd1998!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 07:49 AM

8,231 posts, read 17,328,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Guess this lib got slammed to the ground real quick by the cuda !!

Oh yea!

YouTube - Sarah Palin Leaves Protester Speechless in Florida!!

Go ahead libs drink some more kool aid so Sarah can kick you around like she did this moron.

That will teach the loons to not mess with the queen bee!
No, Ms. Palin, you idiot, your son is in Iraq fighting for American corporate interests. The 'heckler's' right to speak is (for a while anyway) protected by our Constitution. His fighting in Iraq isn't protecting our personal freedoms. Silly nonsense.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections