Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Obama win without massive voter registration fraud and massive voting fraud??
No! Obama depends on electoral fraud to win in 2008. Without fraud, Obama loses. 21 55.26%
Yes! Obama can win without fraud. The fraud thing is by his silly army of fanatical supporters. 12 31.58%
Other. 4 10.53%
I don't know / not sure. 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 03:44 PM

1,722 posts, read 2,557,496 times

Advertisements

I voted "Other". My choice would be, "This is a silly poll started by a desperate McCain supporter since his boy is losing".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 03:46 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,237,321 times
The man himself is a fraud, so you put him into politics and he's definitely going to cheat his way into anything he can. He and his campaign is the biggest joke I have ever seen.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:47 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,561,140 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j760 View Post
The man himself is a fraud, so you put him into politics and he's definitely going to cheat his way into anything he can. He and his campaign is the biggest joke I have ever seen.
who does this describe to the tee? McBush. And you are right.
Keating 5 fraud, flip flopper, so much lies and mud slinging, can't handle his campaign finances and stunts after stunts that go nowhere, it is the biggest joke.
I can't believe you switch.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:47 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Obama represented them in a housing discrimination suit in the 90s.

While he was director of another community organizing group, he trained some ACORN organizers, also in the 90s.

The connection between that, and whatever ACORN has got itself into now, is - __________________?
The question rollin around in my head is, whenever their is something low down and dirty goin on, why is Obama somehow, however slightly, involved?

Old 10-07-2008, 03:51 PM

2,415 posts, read 4,249,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Obama represented them in a housing discrimination suit in the 90s.
What a freakin crock of crap you liberals come up with. A "discrimination" suit.

Let me tell you what Obama did.....he SUED lenders who would NOT loan money to people who could NOT afford to buy a house and did NOT have the credit to do so.

With the backing of his friends in GOVERNMENT, he won the lawsuits and FORCED the lender to lend money to people who COULD NOT AFFORD loans.

Now you have the housing crisis, full of bad mortgages, a lot of which were forced to be made by government agencies and institutions like ACORN whose employees were TRAINED BY BARACK OBAMA.

Obama contributed to this housing and financial crisis while John McCain was trying to warn people of the impending problems with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

And NOW...WE the people of the United States will have to pay up over $700 Billion (the actual numbers will be between $1-$2 TRILLION when it's over) to pay for these "housing discrimination suits."

So Obama and the government force the loans to be made to people who can't afford them, the CEO's of Fannie and Freddie (both economic advisers to Obama) get mega rich, then the pyramid scheme falls out, Obama gets elected, and then we will pay for the mistakes with our tax money. They should ALL be put in jail, including OBAMA for his role in supporting this crisis.

Some of you are so freaking blind to reality it is absolutely incredible that you get through your entire day without walking into a wall.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:52 PM

38,644 posts, read 26,393,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy15161 View Post
I agree! There is no way McCain will become president without and other Florida mess up!
Real Clear Politics national poll average has Obama with a 5.5% lead not counting third party candidates like green party super liberal Cynthia MacKinnon. Add in the Bubba vote (possibly as high as 7%) and the election is McCain's to lose.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:54 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,754,176 times
Top Headlines, U.S., World, Politics, Entertainment and Sports News - AOL News

ACORN headquarters in NV raided. Now if Ohio would only find their coconuts and do the same, we may have a fair election.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakenStirred View Post
What a freakin crock of crap you liberals come up with. A "discrimination" suit.

Let me tell you what Obama did.....he SUED lenders who would NOT loan money to people who could NOT afford to buy a house and did NOT have the credit to do so.

With the backing of his friends in GOVERNMENT, he won the lawsuits and FORCED the lender to lend money to people who COULD NOT AFFORD loans.

Now you have the housing crisis, full of bad mortgages, a lot of which were forced to be made by government agencies and institutions like ACORN whose employees were TRAINED BY BARACK OBAMA.

Obama contributed to this housing and financial crisis while John McCain was trying to warn people of the impending problems with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae.

And NOW...WE the people of the United States will have to pay up over $700 Billion (the actual numbers will be between $1-$2 TRILLION when it's over) to pay for these "housing discrimination suits."

So Obama and the government force the loans to be made to people who can't afford them, the CEO's of Fannie and Freddie (both economic advisers to Obama) get mega rich, then the pyramid scheme falls out, Obama gets elected, and then we will pay for the mistakes with our tax money. They should ALL be put in jail, including OBAMA for his role in supporting this crisis.

Some of you are so freaking blind to reality it is absolutely incredible that you get through your entire day without walking into a wall.
He was ACORN'S attorney...need we say more?

Old 10-07-2008, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Real Clear Politics national poll average has Obama with a 5.5% lead not counting third party candidates like green party super liberal Cynthia MacKinnon. Add in the Bubba vote (possibly as high as 7%) and the election is McCain's to lose.
I really don't care if Obama wins...as long as he wins not by voter fraud.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:59 PM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
No he cannot win without cheating and fraud. No way, no how.

The polls are even moving towards McCain today and when CNN was found to be cheating on polls themselves to lie to the people it shows me that team Obama that includes MSM are cheating and lying all the way.

With all the issues coming up and out and the fact that he still refuses to show a VALID Birth Certificate and PROOF of citizenship I see him going down the tubes soon.

He has a well organized fraud department on his campaign and they are doing many things to steal this election.

He is so corrupt that even his campaign members are resorting to lying for him.

How did he win the nomination??
he stole it, with the blessings of the DNC and the super delegates.
He is a cheat, it is how he won the state senate, it is who he is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections