Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can Obama win without massive voter registration fraud and massive voting fraud??
No! Obama depends on electoral fraud to win in 2008. Without fraud, Obama loses. 21 55.26%
Yes! Obama can win without fraud. The fraud thing is by his silly army of fanatical supporters. 12 31.58%
Other. 4 10.53%
I don't know / not sure. 1 2.63%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 02:45 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,796,722 times

Advertisements

LOL.

Sad to see GOP followers reduced to this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2008, 02:46 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,024,653 times
If this is all they got.. they have lost..

Old 10-07-2008, 02:47 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
AMEN. Otherwise its just gossip.
Even your poll is one sided it assumes fraud.
There is no assumption of fraud. There is factual fraud going on. It's 100% Obama fraud, all ACORN.

Obama and ACORN go hand in hand. You trying to deny that?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
No he cannot win without cheating and fraud. No way, no how.

The polls are even moving towards McCain today and when CNN was found to be cheating on polls themselves to lie to the people it shows me that team Obama that includes MSM are cheating and lying all the way.

With all the issues coming up and out and the fact that he still refuses to show a VALID Birth Certificate and PROOF of citizenship I see him going down the tubes soon.

He has a well organized fraud department on his campaign and they are doing many things to steal this election.

He is so corrupt that even his campaign members are resorting to lying for him.
I bet the ACLU and the Obama camp will file thousands of lawsuits to force/intimidate states to accept fake voter registration and NOT check citizenship/SS# of registrations.

I cannot see Obama winning any other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
link please. to a CREDIBLE source.

oh, here. I've got one somewhere..... here it is!

Fight the Smears: Barack Obama Never Organized with ACORN (http://fightthesmears.com/articles/20/acornrumor - broken link)
You talk about "credible sources" then you cite Obama's website as a "source"?!?!

Obama and ACORN have worked together for years. There are pictures of Obama in their office, there are receipts for documents that Obama worked for them in the S#itcago "Project Vote" as a trial lawyer.

Get your partisan blinders off. Obama is knee deep in fraud. I HOPE McCain will call Obama on voter fraud tonight.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:50 PM

1,648 posts, read 2,560,981 times
Polls are down, must be cheating...

Which is funnier? American ppl reflecting that these two clowns are unfit for presidency OR the little McBush-ites trying to lie as to why the neocon nutjob combo might lose the election.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:57 PM

9,326 posts, read 22,024,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Adam29 View Post
let me say this again... CREDIBLE SOURCE....

Fox news, which according to a Pew study is the LEAST trusted name in news is hardly a good source of anything but right-wing spin, and anyone can post something on youtube... My link on the other hand is a defense straight from the candidate's mouth with links to other sources.
Thanks for the link! I looked at it and it did have links to other sources.. the Sun Times, Chicago Magazine, etc.

Old 10-07-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by person View Post
Polls are down, must be cheating...

Which is funnier? American ppl reflecting that these two clowns are unfit for presidency OR the little McBush-ites trying to lie as to why the neocon nutjob combo might lose the election.
1. I am not worried about polls. Obama over-polls then people stop listening to the hype and media and walk into a voting booth. Once there, they think "should I vote for someone with 0 experience, a radical record, racist/terrorist associations....."?. That is when they decide to vote McCain.

2. Whether the polls are high or not, AMERICANS ONLY have the right to vote in American elections. ACORN and "Voters without Borders" might not like it, by that is how it is.

3. Massive voter fraud has been taking place since 2002. ACORN is the #1 cause of such widespread fraud. People registering 30+ times to vote for Obama in key states. Dead people voting.

Take the partisan blinders off and go read the articles cited on the Opening Post. And check this one too:

Campaign Dynamics, Fraud Potential Impacted by Early Voting - FOXNews.com Elections

And this one:

VOTER-FRAUD CHAOS - New York Post

Enter ACORN, a group notorious for its extremist approach to pushing "social change." Criminal investigations of ACORN personnel for felony voter fraud are under way or completed in about a dozen states, with multiple indictments and even convictions.

Sen. Barack Obama (http://www.nypost.com/news/p/obama_barack/obama_barack.htm - broken link)'s record of working with ACORN dates back to before he ever ran for office, and continues today. His campaign has channeled more than $800,000 into ACORN's political-action arm for election activities. This relationship alone deserves far more scrutiny than it has gotten so far.

With ACORN and similar groups flooding swing states like Ohio with teams of operatives, there is a possibility for voter fraud on a scale never before seen in this country. (ACORN alone has perhaps 100,000 members in 50 US cities.)

Old 10-07-2008, 03:03 PM

3,507 posts, read 13,458,021 times
I have come to the conclusion that Fox, NBC, ABC, CBS and the Jackson Five will tell you what you want to hear. I don't listen to any of em'. I'm just hoping that we don't have another 4 years of ya'll complaining about a choice ya'll made!

We are going to LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........................must be fraudddddddddddddd ...............

.....................LOL.

VOTER FRAUD EXPECTED TO BE RAMPANT - New York Post

Obama funnels $800,000 from campaign funds to help ACORN "Register people to vote".

So far, almost everyone registered by ACORN is either dead, in the US illegally, or doesn't exist in real life.

Obama + ACORN = recipe for voter fraud!!

Old 10-07-2008, 03:04 PM

polls are downnnnnnnnnnnnnn............... must be fraud tooooooooooooo...
LOL,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections