Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 11:32 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,217,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
Reps for you!!! I agree! Too many are hypnotized by his sly speeches....take a look at what he's into...what he's done....what he's supported....who his father is! OMG! Common, it's really just common sense....I guess it comes down to this....are you gullible enough to believe empty words or are you smart enough to look at actions and backgrounds. Those two things don't lie! Obama bin lien!!!
PG77 here it is again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2008, 11:34 AM

1,555 posts, read 1,985,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoppingCartLaw View Post
You just committed a personal attack on a person who lost many friends in the WTC.

(shaking head).
Ohhhhhh are those people in the same category as veterans? the "you are not allowed to EVER question these people" category?

4,589 posts, read 13,197,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
PG77 here it is again.
Darn it....I'll get the spelling correct some day

20,169 posts, read 24,418,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
both obama and mccain are terrorists. they use fear for political gain. that's pretty much the definition of terrorism.
I don't think they use fear. I think it's more like dark humor. Take their mutual promises to lower taxes in the teeth of a financial crisis: I don't know about you, but it made me laugh out loud.

These guys belong on Comedy Central.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
I still think he is. I think his mission is to distroy the US as we now Know it. He changed his name from Barry to Barack. In my opinion he is Arab.
I lost many friends in the World Trade Center, as I moved out of the NY/NJ area a few years ago. My husband's company that day lost 300 employees, and now they have someone running that has a Simular name to Osama Bin Laden. That alone should send messages out to the people.

Diane G
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
Are you LISTENING To youself??? You REALLY sound like a grade A nutcase.
"In my opinion he is Arab." Oh? how about this - in my opinion John McCain kills and eats puppies. how's that for legitimate.

If you care about catching Bin Laden, you should not be voting for mcCain. He and the Bush administration DO NOT CARE - they have better things to do like nation-building and bombing countries we don't like and making sure their friends get lots of money.

"now they have someone running that has a Simular name to Osama Bin Laden"
Do you know how stupid this statement is? Obama. that's his last name. GET OVER IT.
Well John McCain has a name that's similar to John Wayne Gacy. They have the same first name! That must mean McCain is SERIAL KILLER!!!!!!

Your bigoted hatred appears to be impairing your logic.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:41 AM

9,962 posts, read 18,561,031 times
I think the picture McCain/Palin are trying to paint is that Obama is the black guy standing in the alley that is going to rob you.

This whole terrorist, muslim, "that one", "tar baby", "kill him", friends with evil people, CRAP is a sham and highly disrespectful to Obama.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Ditto!!
I'm glad you agree with me that you're frightening! Maybe you're beginning to see the light

Old 10-08-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
I think the picture McCain/Palin are trying to paint is that Obama is the black guy standing in the alley that is going to rob you.

This whole terrorist, muslim, "that one", "tar baby", "kill him", friends with evil people, CRAP is a sham and highly disrespectful to Obama.
Hardly.....and he's not black. The "Whole" terrorism thing is factual....look at his stats...who was his dad?? What church did he go to??? Talk about crazy......there's your nut case.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLDanford View Post
I'm glad you agree with me that you're frightening! Maybe you're beginning to see the light
lol.......ohhh wow. Not even going to go there with you sweetie....just, go grab some fresh air or something.....do us all a favor.

Old 10-08-2008, 11:45 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,217,564 times
Quote:
Darn it....I'll get the spelling correct some day
It's not your spelling(I have NO idea what "lien" means in reference to Obama, is there a lien against his property??) ...your post is all aboput pg77 saying that NO one called Obama a name in THIS thread. And he just won't admit that it happened....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections