Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 12:01 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,045,520 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressing-On View Post
Yea, I know what you mean. I thought you were a serious debater, but after a couple of threads I see you only throw around petty insults.
Yeah right, now pretend that this whole thread doesn't prove my point of the Obama haters. The OP for this thread spends all his time "supporting McCain" by hating Obama. He is the perfect example of the hatred that is driving the support for McCain. It is a blind rage that makes people irrational enough to believe the unbelievable. There is no point even trying to debate these threads - the only thing that can be done is to show how ridiculous these people are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 12:11 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,849,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Yeah right, now pretend that this whole thread doesn't prove my point of the Obama haters. The OP for this thread spends all his time "supporting McCain" by hating Obama. He is the perfect example of the hatred that is driving the support for McCain. It is a blind rage that makes people irrational enough to believe the unbelievable. There is no point even trying to debate these threads - the only thing that can be done is to show how ridiculous these people are.
A bit ridiculous to NOT look at the associations and character of WHO we are trying to elect. I know McCain's background. We don't know Obama's.

That is a MAJOR talking point in the news. So it shows me that many, many people want to find out more, since we already know about his voting record. His gun issues make we wonder what kind of man he really is. Some things don't appear to be adding up. We look further because of this.

I checked out the references in the back of Corsi's book. They can be googled to their source. newspaper articles, T.V. clips, etc. So, really you can't even comment because you never read the book, nor did you check the references by chapter.

Things that disturb people - and that can go for both candidates - does not mean that people are angry.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:14 AM

2,305 posts, read 3,045,520 times
Search the other post of these people and tell me they are not driven by an irrational hatred for Obama.

Quote:
Things that disturb people - and that can go for both candidates - does not mean that people are angry.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:16 AM

382 posts, read 590,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Speaking of train wrecks:

Love it. I'm sending this out to everyone.

Old 10-09-2008, 12:18 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,400,224 times
Keep spinning and spinning and spinning.

Then ask yourself this:

If Obama, BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, is a trojan horse... an elaborate ruse... a sleeper cell for terror and the father of Sharia law in the US of A....

Don't you think he'd've gone by Barry? Barry Dunham? Something that'd help him "blend in" a little better?

You conspiracy nuts really don't give your "antichrist" many style points, huh?

Old 10-09-2008, 12:18 AM

4,814 posts, read 3,849,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightofcenter View Post
Search the other post of these people and tell me they are not driven by an irrational hatred for Obama.
You seem a little obsessed with this issue.

What are you trying to do? Force the Board to accommodate your way of thinking?

If you aren't an owner you will have to pick and choose what you want to get involved with and what you want to respond to.

I'm not getting into this issue with you any further. I have other things I enjoy doing.

Have a good one.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:44 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
A bit ridiculous to NOT look at the associations and character of WHO we are trying to elect. I know McCain's background. We don't know Obama's.

That is a MAJOR talking point in the news. So it shows me that many, many people want to find out more, since we already know about his voting record. His gun issues make we wonder what kind of man he really is. Some things don't appear to be adding up. We look further because of this.

I checked out the references in the back of Corsi's book. They can be googled to their source. newspaper articles, T.V. clips, etc. So, really you can't even comment because you never read the book, nor did you check the references by chapter.

This is how they defer............

Oh you hate obama............. oh you are a racist.................oh you just want to smear him with facts of things and association of questionable people in his life like terrorists (numerous ones I might add), Wright, Plfeger, Tony Rezko, Ayers, Khalid Al-Mansou,
Obama attorney in his birth certificate case Mr. Sandler's name sounds familiar it Should.
He is the Legal Hit Man for the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). CAIR is an organization with terrorist ties, and has been as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holyland Foundation Hamas Funding trial.

OBAMA USING TERRORIST LAWYER TO DEFEND HIS LAWSUIT - [domain blocked due to spam]

Jihad Watch: Obama hires CAIR lawyer

Old 10-09-2008, 10:48 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,494,439 times
This thread is a prime example of why we need to improve the educational standards in the US.

~ButterBrownBiscuit~

Old 10-09-2008, 10:51 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,945,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by smd1998 View Post
Great ! When I vote 1000 times myself it will balance itself out.

By the way, you do not know how many messages I have received from people telling me I have convinced them to not vote for Obama. More then you will ever know I might add.

WE SURELY DO NOT WANT A CRIMINAL LIKE OBAMA IN OUR WHITE HOUSE!
Yet you have no friends in City Data........makes you wonder.

Old 10-09-2008, 10:52 AM

12,669 posts, read 20,461,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tluv00 View Post
Yet you have no friends in City Data........makes you wonder.

And you come to this conclusion ..................."how"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections