Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2008, 05:47 PM

658 posts, read 1,785,560 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom View Post
Einstein was considered a retard...

She's in good company...

I wonder what SAT scores are for the CEO of Lehman bros. or AIG or for that matter Paulson.

I'll take common sense over SAT think anyday. There are too many stupid genius' out there.

freedom
Just wondering, would you rather have a Doctor that was the top of their class with stellar grades or would you rather take the guy with average grades but with a lot of "common sense"? Yeah I'm pretty sure you'd want the best doctor to be in charge of your health, so why would you want the average person to be running the country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2008, 05:47 PM

2,769 posts, read 7,235,498 times
Oh well, I mean Zack Morris got 1500 on his SAT's on Saved By The Bell. Does that mean he'd be better at the job?

Old 10-09-2008, 05:49 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,040,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calid00d View Post
Sarah Palin's SAT Scores? - Featured Picture on BuzzFeed

841?!?! I scored almost that high on Math and Verbal individually

Can we really afford to have a mildly functional retarded person in the white house????

the minimum score then was 800/ 400 math and 400 verbal

Old 10-09-2008, 05:52 PM

1,229 posts, read 3,245,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
McCain graduating dead last in his class at the Naval Academy . . .
More Lib/Dem lies!!! He graduated 894th out of 899! There were five more graduates that year even more retarded than McCain, but at least they have the good sense not to run for President!!

5,406 posts, read 13,277,589 times
Anyone that would actually trust the document is real will believe any kind of nonsense. 'Nuf said....

3,255 posts, read 5,080,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by teatime View Post
Breaking news???? Something that occurred over 25 years ago???? Why are you people so fixated on everything Palin, even when it's really old and irrelevant????
Because we are told how smart this woman is, even though all of her educational achievements belie this fact. I am not sure how she got into college at all without taking them again? Maybe pageant money helped grease the skids. SATs really give you a good snapshot as to your thinking abilities. Sen McCain's POW and military service was almost 40 years ago, but we hear about that ad nauseum.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:54 PM

663 posts, read 1,864,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mullman View Post
See post#10.

If you are so smart, then get off these silly forums, run for an office, and rule us 'uneducated' rabble.

I cannot be a member of the ruling class - even if I were capable and/or had the persuasion. I am happy pursuing my third degree. We all have a right to read and react on this forum.

Old 10-09-2008, 05:55 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,010,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miamiman View Post
What criteria are you using to determine that Hillary Clinton was the most intelligent candidate? Did Hillary go to Harvard Law? I think not. How do you know that the only way Obama got ahead in life was by affirmative action? I know it's difficult, but let's put away your stereotypes and poorly veiled racism.

Additionally, why are you even worried about what Democrats did? You need to be more worried about why your candidate is at his lowest point in the polls yet.
How do I know???? Obama ADMITTED he had poor grades at OCCIDENTAL COLLEGE. Now, what could possibly propel one from being a poor student at Occidental to COLUMBIA? Would a white student who had poor grades be able to make that leap?

And do you know that Hillary didn't get into Harvard Law? Uh, hello, she got into Yale Law. Perhaps that's what she WANTED?! Or maybe there weren't any spots left at Harvard Law for white people. Yes, indeed, Obama is the AFFIRMATIVE ACTION candidate.

I'm not "worried" about what the Dems did -- they made their choice. But I was a Hillary supporter and I still can't believe they passed her over for "that one."

Old 10-09-2008, 05:56 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
LOL why is that shocking? Plus not everybody does fantastic on multiple choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calid00d View Post
Sarah Palin's SAT Scores? - Featured Picture on BuzzFeed

841?!?! I scored almost that high on Math and Verbal individually

Can we really afford to have a mildly functional retarded person in the white house????

Old 10-09-2008, 05:59 PM

11,345 posts, read 16,705,526 times
Amazing, I'm not voting for Obama because I don't think he's qualified and I'm called a racist.

But yet you people have no problem throwing the word retarded arounded and that's ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections