Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 12:52 AM

1 posts, read 1,303 times

Advertisements

I am new to this site but I have been following this Obama Birth Certificate issue for quite some time as have most of you it seems. I however found the other day an open letter to the:

Attention Senator John Thune
Senate Armed Services Committee

Attention Senator Chuck Grassley
Senate Finance Committee

Attention Senator Diane Feinstein
Senate Committee on Intelligence
Senate Committee on Judiciary
Senate Defense Subcommittee

The open letter can be found here:

[url=http://educate-yourself.org/cn/orlytaitzletter24feb09.shtml]The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) (Feb. 24, 2009)[/url]

Now there have been sites that I have seen which call out this "Dr.'s" credibility and I have nothing against that. If she is not a doctor then she shouldn't call herself a doctor....BUT (huge but) the few points mentioned in this open letter were news to me and I could for sure use more people to help me research they're legitimacy. I am trying to post in a neutral manner so as to have as many people on both sides of the "Obama Birth Issue" will look at it with an open mind. AND PLEASE if someone can debunk them please do so. If not, then there may be a few solid complaints here that should be dealt with.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 AM

2,661 posts, read 2,904,049 times
well, it was a nice vacation from the birthers.
Too short though.

Hey birther, we've had the play by play of this Orly saga already.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:38 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
This issue will keep coming up until hussein obama opens his records. It is up to concerned citizens to continue to push this issue and spread the word.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:15 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
again dcsldcd, he did open his records you just don't want to believe it. nothing will convince you. like I said in the other thread if you really think a man can photoshop a birth certificate run for the highest office in the land, become the most powerful man in the free world on a forged document. you want to believe that the millions of peole who didn't want him elected, plus the GOP, CIA, FBI or other investigative organization like the police and all the PI's didn't expose him as a fraud, then you can bet they couldn't because he is who he said he was. a US citizen. and NO , noone has that kind of money to buy that many people off

Old 06-03-2009, 05:08 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,090,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
again dcsldcd, he did open his records you just don't want to believe it. nothing will convince you. like I said in the other thread if you really think a man can photoshop a birth certificate run for the highest office in the land, become the most powerful man in the free world on a forged document. you want to believe that the millions of peole who didn't want him elected, plus the GOP, CIA, FBI or other investigative organization like the police and all the PI's didn't expose him as a fraud, then you can bet they couldn't because he is who he said he was. a US citizen. and NO , noone has that kind of money to buy that many people off

Got a link for that? College transcripts? Long form birth certificate? Passport? School records?

A couple of photoshopped BC just doesn't get it. (yes he actually posted two when people started asking where the seal was)

Old 06-03-2009, 06:05 AM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Got a link for that? College transcripts? Long form birth certificate? Passport? School records?

A couple of photoshopped BC just doesn't get it. (yes he actually posted two when people started asking where the seal was)
Everybody's out of step but Johnny.

I don't personally know a soul who gives a rat's tuchas about President Obama's BC, whether it's genuine, forged, or even exists. Even if it were a concern, five months is a long time to be in denial of the fact that he was duly elected President and sworn in legally. Those who can't deal with the fact that the Democrats won and won BIG need to suck it up, deal with it, and get on with life.

As long as the maority of the world thinks Obama is President, he's President, and they do and he is. President, that is, in case you forgot already.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:36 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,440,752 times
It is one thing to not like what a candidate stands for. To prefer a candidate that is in your party.

However some on here are taking this thing to the point of mental illness in that they are so deeply in denial on this issue.
You clearly have not read or studied what makes one an American citizen. He could have been born on the moon but because his Mother was an American citizen, it matters NOT. His birth certificate doesn't matter.

Honestly, I think you all should try to find some reality. Its OK to be dissappointed your man didn't win. Its even understandable that your worried that what the Democratic President stands for isn't going to mesh with what you find important however this has gone FAR beyond that. I have to question the sanity of all this. You should too.

This is even beyond the crying the Repubs are doing because their man lost. Its just gotten to an insane point. A point where people are making crazy things up in the hopes they will wake up tomorrow and suddenty he won't be president anymore.

Get a grip on your faculties. If not for the country, for yourself, your family and the people who have to tolerate you in day to day life.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:40 AM

4,829 posts, read 6,931,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
It is one thing to not like what a candidate stands for. To prefer a candidate that is in your party.

However some on here are taking this thing to the point of mental illness in that they are so deeply in denial on this issue.
You clearly have not read or studied what makes one an American citizen. He could have been born on the moon but because his Mother was an American citizen, it matters NOT. His birth certificate doesn't matter.

Honestly, I think you all should try to find some reality. Its OK to be dissappointed your man didn't win. Its even understandable that your worried that what the Democratic President stands for isn't going to mesh with what you find important however this has gone FAR beyond that. I have to question the sanity of all this. You should too.

This is even beyond the crying the Repubs are doing because their man lost. Its just gotten to an insane point. A point where people are making crazy things up in the hopes they will wake up tomorrow and suddenty he won't be president anymore.

Get a grip on your faculties. If not for the country, for yourself, your family and the people who have to tolerate you in day to day life.
I think Obama is bad for our nation but I could care less about the stupid birth certificate. I actually think the requirement to be a US born citizen is stupid in today's environment. We elect a President not a Monarch, even if Obama is acting more like a King than a President.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:51 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,791,864 times
Judging a man or President by the quality of his detractors indicates that President Obama is doing a good job and will do even better in his second term.

Old 06-03-2009, 06:54 AM

2,541 posts, read 5,852,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
will do even better in his second term.
Hopefully, not everything in GregW's life is so premature.... The arrogance of the Obama faithful is amazing. Criticism of Obama is not fair as he just took office in January, but it is fine to start talking about his second term.....

If the next 3 years are like the first 4 months, Obama will be like Carter, "one and done"....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections