Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:03 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,028,557 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
If you so concerned about "saving babies" why don't you spend your time and money on the millions of living children who are abused, neglected, live in foster care or homeless in this own nation.
AGREE.

If I could, I would triple-rep you.

Where's all that "life is so beautiful and precious!" stuff when these people are barking about how they don't want to pay for the "hood rat juniors" to eat, have clothing and a place to live? Apparently life is only beautiful and precious until it emerges from the womb. Then it's a nuisance and a bed someone made and should now lie in.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 10:04 AM

4,589 posts, read 13,169,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippingJay View Post
If you so concerned about "saving babies" why don't you spend your time and money on the millions of living children who are abused, neglected, live in foster care or homeless in this own nation.
We have to keep them alive first

Old 10-17-2008, 10:05 AM

30,902 posts, read 33,028,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lola8822 View Post
And then?

Your involvement in the lives of these children after they're born is...?

Do tell. We're all ears.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:07 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,990,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And then?

Your involvement in the lives of these children after they're born is...?

Do tell. We're all ears.
She won't do anything...she'll be in Canada....

Old 10-17-2008, 10:08 AM

5,765 posts, read 11,005,522 times
Quote:

I find it odd that you value the babies life but call the mother a hood rat. If life is so valuable, then why are you insulting the mother? What if the baby turns out the same exact way or worse?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:11 AM

1,800 posts, read 5,720,454 times
Quote:
Read the books "A Boy Called It" by David Pelzer

and

"They Cage the Animals at Night" by Jennings Burch

and report back...

...hopefully you will re-phrase the term "hood rat juniors"

Old 10-17-2008, 10:16 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,734,833 times
Quote:
I would have changed my vote after the last debate. I was soooooo extremely that I am seriously considering moving to Canada if he gets elected.......Let me first say this....I am pro-life because of my own feelings and beliefs on the subject and I realize there is that little thing called "free will" so I don't try to change other ppls POV's in any sense but after hearing that Obama wants to use the american peoples taxes to pay for little miss hood rat's annual abortions.........that realllllyyyyy Pi$$es me the
he77 off
One of the worst things about Obama is he wants to stop a company from being able to replace striking union workers. So if you own a company and they strike you can't replace them if you wanted to. It only takes a little common sense to realize this could destroy many companies and lives. But liberals don't care, they care about there extra 20 dollars a week from a tax break. Pathetic and spineless liberals.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:19 AM

1,800 posts, read 5,720,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paullySC View Post
One of the worst things about Obama is he wants to stop a company from being able to replace striking union workers. So if you own a company and they strike you can't replace them if you wanted to. It only takes a little common sense to realize this could destroy many companies and lives. But liberals don't care, they care about there extra 20 dollars a week from a tax break. Pathetic and spineless liberals.
...HUH? What does this have to do with the OP's original post?

Old 10-17-2008, 10:33 AM

11,523 posts, read 14,669,312 times
Sad irony that many people are very anti-abortion, yet advocate no health care for that very baby that will be born. Hypocracy.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 AM

2,265 posts, read 3,734,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmaarten View Post
...HUH? What does this have to do with the OP's original post?
wrong thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections