Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:40 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,804,383 times

Advertisements

It's already happening. Geesh, wake up people!

Out of state students have set up fake addresses in Ohio to register and now have voted in earling voting for the presidential election

Ohio Voter Registration Early Voting Fraud Scam Oxford England British College Student Casts Ballot for Barack Hussein Obama in Ohio Early Voting Out of State Cross Border Students Fake Registrants Set Up Fraudulent Temporary Illegal Home Addresses i

This was also reported on Foxnews last night, but I can't find a link to it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2008, 10:42 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Your source is a freakin' blog.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:46 AM

2,193 posts, read 5,804,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Your source is a freakin' blog.
And as I've said, it's also been reported on the news, however I can not find a link just yet.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:46 AM

31,304 posts, read 32,889,616 times
Lightbulb so just WHO received ballots at FAKE address?

If Early voting ballots are mailed out to fake addresses ~ if there fake address they are returned to the elections office as non deliverable. No vote was or is cast for any candidate. The non deliverable ballot is returned!

Old 10-17-2008, 10:48 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,197,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugdogmaster View Post
And as I've said, it's also been reported on the news, however I can not find a link just yet.
News? Yeah right Faux News...LMAO

Old 10-17-2008, 10:49 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,161,213 times
In Ohio, it is the word "domicile" that matters. If you consider it your home and you sleep there when you aren't passed out on some chick downstairs, it's a domicile. Therefore, it's perfectly legal. This law was changed in 2006 for tax purposes. See what happens when you get greedy?

Jones Day - Publications - Ohio's New Residency Requirements for Individual Income Tax Purposes

Old 10-17-2008, 10:49 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,737,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
Early voting ballots are mailed out to fake addresses ~ if there fake address they are returned to the elections office as non deliverable. No vote was or is cast for any candidate. The non deliverable ballot is returned!
Not necessarily. I can vote early in person at our local courthouse.

More importantly, how will they prove their fake addresses/voting precincts when they go to vote?

I need a better source and more information on how this is done, please.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:50 AM

7,730 posts, read 14,161,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Not necessarily. I can vote early in person at our local courthouse.

More importantly, how will they prove their fake addresses/voting precincts when they go to vote?

I need a better source and more information on how this is done, please.
OH and NC have the same reg/vote rules. Anything with your name and address can be used for residency verification. That includes a paystub, utility bills, etc.

Old 10-17-2008, 10:51 AM

5,376 posts, read 5,348,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dugdogmaster View Post
It's already happening. Geesh, wake up people!

Out of state students have set up fake addresses in Ohio to register and now have voted in earling voting for the presidential election

Ohio Voter Registration Early Voting Fraud Scam Oxford England British College Student Casts Ballot for Barack Hussein Obama in Ohio Early Voting Out of State Cross Border Students Fake Registrants Set Up Fraudulent Temporary Illegal Home Addresses i

This was also reported on Foxnews last night, but I can't find a link to it.
FoxNews read it off the blog also.(they identified the source as a blog in the reporting)

So many keywords in a title usually means somebody just wants to get traffic to their site via search engines based on what people are searching for at the moment, and doesnt mean it's based on facts. Just try and read it outloud - it's wordplay jiberish.

Last edited by plannine; 10-17-2008 at 11:02 AM..

Old 10-17-2008, 10:53 AM

1,286 posts, read 2,917,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
If Early voting ballots are mailed out to fake addresses ~ if there fake address they are returned to the elections office as non deliverable. No vote was or is cast for any candidate. The non deliverable ballot is returned!

yes fake address', this is what ACORN has been doing, using YMCA's and Churches nationwide to allow fake(temporary) address for 1 person to vote in all districts statewide. the address' just have to be in the voting district. these simple little things are so hard for the small minded to understand.

but i don't support a blog either, but i know this is how ACORN has been doing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections