Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 09:59 AM

5,524 posts, read 9,943,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
She was. There is ample evidence of what the obama campaign did, especially in the caucuses.
So much evidence that they turned over the nomination and gave it to Hillary? So much evidence that it's been all over the news since Obama won the nomination? So much evidence that other than investigations by the FBI you haven't seen much happen to ACORN?

Ample is a strong word to use considering nothing has happened about it. Try a little bit of circumstantial evidence and then maybe someone would listen to you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
Yes and it could be true that Papa Smurf is real and he'll come visit you tonight. Lots of things could be true.
Is Papa Smurf the invisible friend McCain has under his bed? Did you see that SNL skit on the debates with McCain invisible friends. He is such a Maverick his friends don't want to be seen with him so they make themselves invisible.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:23 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I love all this concern about ACORN from the wingnuts. Its quite comical, actually, all this outrage over non existent voter fraud.
Well let me ask you something --- I hear Democrats say something like "All of the Dallas Cowboys, Disney Characters, etc., and people ACORN registered multiple times don't vote, ACORN workers are just doing it because they get paid by how many people they register.

If that's true, the FBI will probably find a whole bunch of newly registered fake Republicans by ACORN too because ACORN grunt workers are just in it for the money they get per registrant. Right? Ditto, that the FBI will find a whole bunch of fake people who voted in the primaries for Hillary and were registered by ACORN, too. Right? If I was the FBI, I'd look at the Democrat primary voters first. If they find fake people actually voted there, and they were all registered by ACORN, and the fake ballots were cast for Obama, I'd postpone the election because it would cast doubt that Obama is the true Democrat candidate. Uhhhh, wait a minute...would that mean Nancy Pelosi could be acting president until it's sorted out?

Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,179,319 times
ACORN canvassers get paid by the hour.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:26 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,063,691 times
Yes the seeds of division were planted by the Bush GOP machine in 2000 and the plant grew and overcame the strong American House built by Bill Clinton. As America struggles to rebuild it's once high standing in the world we once again see the seeds of discord being planted by the Bush/McCain/GOP machine. Divide conquer and the wealthy elite prosper.

Old 10-18-2008, 12:41 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,834,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
How would they know? Let's examine what fraudulent voter registration means.

Let's say an ACORN worker approaches me and says - fill this out. I decide to make up a name and use an existing address . . . my Aunt's address, who lives in a different precinct than I live in. The registration goes thru. On election day, I go to my precinct and vote using my correct name and address. I go to my Aunt's precinct, give them my fictitious name and her address . . . and since they require NO PHOTO ID, and my fictitious name is on the books, I vote again!

Okay . . . even if they eventually figure out that this is a fictitious name at a real address . . . and that the ficitious person voted . . . what are they gonna do about it? They can't discount my vote . . . cause how do they know who I voted for?

And who are they going to prosecute for voter fraud? I used a fictitious name.
you need a photo id to vote.....................whenever i go vote they ask me for my state id and or mail with current address on it..

my state id says another address, though i am registered in another district... the **** you talking about you cannot do

Old 10-18-2008, 12:44 PM

6,022 posts, read 7,834,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
ACORN canvassers get paid by the hour.

some get paid by the number of individuals they register which is why alot of fraud come about,
but what some of those naysayers are crying about makes no sense..if you register with those voter people why would you register again and again? lmao giving them your personal information....

and i doubt that people would vote at more than one voting place.. its not gonna fly because when your registered they have your information...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections