Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:10 AM

4,714 posts, read 8,465,898 times

Advertisements

This is the B.S. that is seen in the press every day. No one, not even a representative of the NAACP, can accurately identify Obama as a MIXED-RACE individual.

From page 3 of the article cited by the OP:
//
Shelton, of the NAACP, said he understands the need for police to maintain order. But he is also concerned that some political partisans may point their finger at black voters as potential troublemakers because the Democratic nominee is black.
//
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2008, 11:03 AM

2,794 posts, read 4,159,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
The racists are going to go crazy. I think groups like the KKK and Aryan Nation are going to show their you-know-whats when Obama wins.
They're already stocking up on guns...

ABC News

Old 10-22-2008, 11:06 AM

1,599 posts, read 3,119,873 times
Quote:
The racists are going to go crazy. I think groups like the KKK and Aryan Nation are going to show their you-know-whats when Obama wins.
I'll bet you $100 we'll see more reports of minorities rioting if Obama wins than that of whites rioting if Obama wins.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:15 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Yeah, you see them protesting already on every street corner!! PLEASE, get a life...

Old 10-22-2008, 11:15 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,609,474 times
Default If Obama wins, Blacks, Whites, Hispanics, Asian etc will be partying in the streets celebrating!

If McCain wins, then all the bigots, racists and militias will give a sigh of relief and then thanking the good lord for their white hero and his attractive vp.

Old 10-22-2008, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
If McCain wins, then all the bigots, racists and militias will give a sigh of relief and then thanking the good lord for their white hero and his attractive vp.
Another typical hate reply from someone on the left..

I suggest you seek professional help, your hatred is starting to leak out to the public

Old 10-22-2008, 11:20 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,205,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The racists are the Obamites who call anyone not voting for Obama racist. And they are the ones who will be showing their [mod cut/ language] when McCain wins.
Oh yes the posts on this board from the right wing loons attest to that....NOT!

Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 AM

3,923 posts, read 3,650,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
The racists are the Obamites who call anyone not voting for Obama racist. And they are the ones who will be showing their [mod cut/ language] when McCain wins.
Come on now, you know as well as I do there are racists on both sides of the fence. There are plenty of black people voting for Obama just because he's black and there are plenty of McCain voters going his way just because he's white. I have encountered both kinds of racists since this race began, and I find it hard to believe the rest of you have not found evidence to the same. Why is it so hard for you all to be fair about this whole thing. There are ignorant swine on both sides, and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Quote:
Originally posted by pghquest "Another typical hate reply from someone on the left..

I suggest you seek professional help, your hatred is starting to leak out to the public"
Left, right, heck I am in the middle. I don't like either candidate and my only hope is that people will wake up at the polls and vote Libertarian! Whether you like everything about them, they are the only party who truly stands for change and putting the power back in the hands of the people. And FYI, by putting people into groups like conservative or liberal, left or right, etc. etc. you have yourself given a discriminating reply. Possibly leading one to believe you dislike or maybe even hate those people you consider to be on the left. Hmmmmm...............

Old 10-22-2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Oh yes the posts on this board from the right wing loons attest to that....NOT!
Please point out the threads with those on the right threatening to riot. Until then, any attempt to call Reps racist, is just that.. racist.. from the left..

Old 10-22-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Come on now, you know as well as I do there are racists on both sides of the fence. There are plenty of black people voting for Obama just because he's black and there are plenty of McCain voters going his way just because he's white.
Absolutely, but where are the calls for riots coming from? Definately not from the right..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections