Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2009, 11:15 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,769,803 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Well it IS very difficult to tell the difference.

Imagine the rights confusion. Some one makes remarks about Latinas being better judges than whites and they get nominated for the Supreme Court!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2009, 12:44 PM

4 posts, read 11,827 times
No my instincts are right on this one, and the Obama whorshiper's will be the one's that will be embarrassed. And my instincts have always been right, always. Like I said I don't trust this man, there is just something about him. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and he is leading you whorshiper's to be slaughtered like little lost lambs. And the sad part of it is you don't even realize it. He has promised you hope. Well so did Hitler and Jim Jones and you know how that turned out. Obama is a black version of Hitler and Jim Jones all rolled into one. In the end days it is predicted that there will be a smooth talking man that will come along and promise hope and how thousands will be fooled by him. Only a few will not be deceived by him, and will be able to see right through him. Even the most educated and religious will fall for him. He will have thousands mesmerized. And that sounds just like Obama..for he has fooled thousands, except for a few minority who are not so easily taken in and fooled.

Last edited by DixieLady2012; 06-07-2009 at 12:53 PM.. Reason: mispellings

Old 06-07-2009, 12:56 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,353,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieLady2012 View Post
No my instincts are right on this one, and the Obama whorshiper's will be the one's that will be embarrassed. And my instincts have always been right, always. Like I said I don't trust this man, there is just something about him. He is a wolf in sheep's clothing, and he is leading you whorshiper's to be slaughtered like little lost lambs. And the sad part of it is you don't even realize it. He has promised you hope. Well so did Hitler and Jim Jones and you know how that turned out. Obama is a black version of Hitler and Jim Jones all rolled into one. In the end days it is predicted that there will be a smooth talking man that will come along and promise hope and how thousands will be fooled by him. Only a few will not be deceived by him, and will be able to see right through him. Even the most educated and religious will fall for him. He will have thousands mesmerized. And that sounds just like Obama..for he has fooled thousands, except for a few minority who are not so easily taken in and fooled.
Surrrrrrrrrrre.

Anyone who brings up "End of Days" rates a "less than zero" in my credibility index.

LOL

Ken

Old 06-07-2009, 07:11 PM

2,661 posts, read 2,905,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieLady2012 View Post
And my instincts have always been right, always.
How do your instincts feel about the Chargers next year?

Old 06-07-2009, 07:25 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,353,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by compJockey View Post
How do your instincts feel about the Chargers next year?
I'd settle for Wednesdays' lotto numbers.

Ken

Old 06-07-2009, 09:22 PM

18,409 posts, read 19,047,428 times
dixie, dixie, dixie

Old 06-08-2009, 07:17 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CometVoyager View Post
If Obama wins and serves 2 terms here are some predictions;
  • Private Property Ownership by Middle Class or Low Income Individuals will no longer exist.
  • Oil and all energy companies will be nationalized.
  • All major transportation companies will be nationalized.
  • There will be no private Health Insurance as the government will decide upon who gets care.
  • Israel will cease to exist as a Jewish State
  • Americans will no longer to travel freely and will need permission from a government official.
  • All Media using the Air Waves will be controlled and reviewed by Obama's Political Party.
  • Savings Accounts, 401ks and all retirement accounts will be run and managed by the government and you will require the governments permission to withdraw your money.
  • Christmas will no longer be a national holiday.
  • The Pledge of Allegiance will no longer have "Under God".
  • Your medical records will be managed and controlled by the government.
  • Reparations will be paid to all Black People who had ancestors that were slaves.
  • You will no longer have the right to own a firearm.
  • Eating Beef and other live stock will be severely restricted.
  • Smoking Cigarettes will become a felony.
  • Homosexuality, Trans-sexuality as well as other deviant sexual behaviors will be taught in elementary schools.
  • Jewish and Christian worship will be strictly regulated by the government.
so, how are we doing so far?

Old 06-10-2009, 05:08 AM

19,198 posts, read 31,495,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Once again, those on the left show their inability to seperate kooks, from "the right"...
As is demonstrated here every day, the two terms are at least overlapping...

Old 06-10-2009, 09:26 AM

42,732 posts, read 29,913,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
Imagine the rights confusion. Some one makes remarks about Latinas being better judges than whites and they get nominated for the Supreme Court!
Really?

She said she would HOPE that her experiences would more often lead to wiser decisions. We live in a society that associated experience with wisdom. Are you saying that only certain experiences (white male experiences) confer wisdom? Because all she said is that the diversity of her experiences add to her wisdom. She didn't say that ALL Latinas are better judges, or that EVERY decision she made was better than the white judge's.

Old 06-12-2009, 07:18 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,831,688 times
So far CV seems to be 0 for 17.

If this is actually "the End Times" what does it matter who is President. What does anything matter? Eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we actually die? HUH?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections