Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2008, 10:45 PM

7,525 posts, read 16,978,684 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
The requirments to be a US president is they must be Natural Born.
You mean children born via Cesarean section can't be President? They aren't "natural born."

Old 10-26-2008, 11:09 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,364,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
You mean children born via Cesarean section can't be President? They aren't "natural born."
Very Funny! Of course they can.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:12 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,156,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
You can see an image of Obama's BC with a raised seal here: FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
That isn't the real birth certificate. The real birth certificate would be typed and or hand-written.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 PM

4,593 posts, read 9,192,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
That isn't the real birth certificate. The real birth certificate would be typed and or hand-written.
Obama is a natural born American. He was born in Hawaii and he said this numerous of times. His mother is American, so that make him American anyway. How many times does Obama have to repeat this ?

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
Whether the case has merit is not known. If, however, you were to read the case, you would learn that the FBI was questioned and admitted they do not do background checks until after the election.
Correct.

Quote:
The CIA is not involved with these kind of domestic cases
The CIA is barred by public law.

Quote:
the DOJ would have no authority
After he was elected they would.

Quote:
and neither would the DOH.
Not within their purview.

Quote:
Interpol? You were reaching on that one!
Definitely, not to mention it would be an abuse of power and tarnish the reputation of INTERPOL.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
But Obama is not running for President in 1952. He is running for President in 2008. The law as of 2008 applies, and even if it were somehow the case that Obama was born in Kenya and was not a natural-born citizen at the time he was born, he would have been retroactively made one by changes in the law enacted since.
That isn't true. Changes in US citizenship laws are not automatically retroactive.

In order to be retroactive, it must contain a "saving clause" such as this:

Quote:
This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date.
That is the 1966 law, however it applies only to section 301(a)(7) and to no other sections of the law.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Obama is a natural born American. He was born in Hawaii and he said this numerous of times. His mother is American, so that make him American anyway. How many times does Obama have to repeat this ?
He can repeat a zillion times, but until I see the original typed/handwritten copy it doesn't matter.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:31 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,275,889 times
Quote:
He can repeat a zillion times, but until I see the original typed/handwritten copy it doesn't matter.
What is an "original copy"?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:31 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gradco2004 View Post
Are your questions the one's in blue? If so, he has answered these questions for you on numerous occasions. If his answers are not enough for you, then you are beyond NORMAL human reasoning. Quite frankly, your questions are none of your or my business. Why would it be necessary to tell you the source of my educational financing? <--rhetorical. You are having a hard time with reality, sorry to say.

I am not responding to any more of your posts until they are made with intentions of honesty & an effort toward due diligence.

Thank you.
Sorry, BUT YOUR not running for PRESIDENT and Obama has a connection to the "DARK SIDE" that he is unwilling to reveal. Don't you find it a little strange if he has nothing to hide, then reveal it. Michelle Obama is hiding her youth days. Come on, this is a little strange and the AMERICAN People should want to know about their Presidential Candidate!!!

What's up with Bill Ayers wearing a Communist China Star on his shirt!!!!

Old 10-27-2008, 07:39 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Default Obama people need to wake up!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
I have a true birth Certificate issued by City Hall in NYC, as I was born in Brooklyn, NY. It has a raised seal.
All obama has to do is show us a birth certificate with a raised seal. i have a feeling he can't unless he bought a phony.
Both my parents were born here, Father in Virginia, Mom in Brooklyn.On my orginal Birth certificate it said that, but it got lost moving, so I had to order a new one from City Hall in NYC.
Obama's father was born in Kenya.
I couldn't even get my son's driver license, without the raised seal Birth Certificate and this guy can run for President without it!!!

Quote:
Nice, that this is a FAR AWAY look, at his Birth Certificate. These people will FALL for ANYTHING!!!! If McCain's Birth Certificate was this far away you know they would be stomping mad!!

Mesmerized by the Obama Sunglasses!!!

Last edited by wildflower82; 10-27-2008 at 07:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections