Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-08-2008, 08:33 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,846,586 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
Well, the Supreme Court denied Donofrio's stay, which was pretty much expected to happen by the justices. But...there are many more in the pipeline headed to the courts.

And I'm sure the SCOTUS administrators are ordering a brand new stamp that says:

http://www.stoneig.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/rejected.gif (broken link)

in preparation for the rest of the lunatics.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:34 AM

2,159 posts, read 2,587,392 times
Quote:
Well, the Supreme Court denied Donofrio's stay, which was pretty much expected to happen by the justices. But...there are many more in the pipeline headed to the courts.

Oh Joy - we get to listen to the rantings of mentally unstable anti-Obama serial snipers for a little longer, hmmmm????

Well, I guess it will now be actually funny - with the Donofrio case solidly rejected - I guess the country will finally turn it's attention to helping Obama fix our problems...

Those who continue to drag this dead dog of a cause thru the streets will merely be turning more and more of the electorate against the Republicans - which is absolutely fine with me!!!

Go for it dude!!! Fetch!!!

Old 12-08-2008, 08:38 AM

31,689 posts, read 41,097,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Oh Joy - we get to listen to the rantings of mentally unstable anti-Obama serial snipers for a little longer, hmmmm????

Well, I guess it will now be actually funny - with the Donofrio case solidly rejected - I guess the country will finally turn it's attention to helping Obama fix our problems...

Those who continue to drag this dead dog of a cause thru the streets will merely be turning more and more of the electorate against the Republicans - which is absolutely fine with me!!!

Go for it dude!!! Fetch!!!
Amen, would rep you if I could

Old 12-08-2008, 08:40 AM

3,413 posts, read 8,846,586 times
The Berg Case that is filed with SCOTUS argues that Obama was born in Kenya and is therefore not eligible to be POTUS.

Since The Secretary of State of Hawaii has already authenticated his birth record, I assume this one will be tossed out as well- and hopefull with some comments or prejudice.

Why would the Supreme Court listen to the rantings of a lunatic attorney from Pennsylvania over the declaration of the State Government of Hawaii?

Old 12-08-2008, 08:45 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,370,064 times
Quote:
And they stand the same chance of going anywhere that this challenge did - and predictions otherwise will end up the same way that the "October Surprise is coming", the "Whitey Tapes are about to be released", the "A prominent Democrat is about to expose damaging information on Obama" and all the other silly "predictions" based on internet rumor ended up - in the garbage.

Some folk just never seem to learn.
Just because something is on the internet DOES NOT mean it has any merit.
ANY bozo can post something on the web (or in this case, file a lawsuit). That doesn't mean either has any validity.

Ken

Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,314,659 times
The Supreme Court Justices denied the "stay", but they can still hear the case by December 15 without any stay. The Writ has not been ruled on yet and is still pending.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:49 AM

31,689 posts, read 41,097,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
And they stand the same chance of going anywhere that this challenge did - and predictions otherwise will end up the same way that the "October Surprise is coming", the "Whitey Tapes are about to be released", the "A prominent Democrat is about to expose damaging information on Obama" and all the other silly "predictions" based on internet rumor ended up - in the garbage.

Some folk just never seem to learn.
Just because something is on the internet DOES NOT mean it has any merit.
ANY bozo can post something on the web (or in this case, file a lawsuit). That doesn't mean either has any validity.

Ken
Really? You sure about that? Any Bozo can post? Not sure I can agree there seem to be some real posting requirements with regards to veracity of postings and the need to provide corroboration. Nah Bozo's can't just post any old thing on here. I challenge anyone to provide proof of frivolous postings.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:54 AM

20,460 posts, read 26,370,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
Really? You sure about that? Any Bozo can post? Not sure I can agree there seem to be some real posting requirements with regards to veracity of postings and the need to provide corroboration. Nah Bozo's can't just post any old thing on here. I challenge anyone to provide proof of frivolous postings.
Toooooooo funny!

Thanks for the early morning laugh.

Ken

Old 12-08-2008, 08:55 AM

3,463 posts, read 7,314,659 times
I am not sure why Obama supporters are so happy, you do realize this ruling without comment will keep the issue alive right? The outcome you should have been looking for was a definitive statement that he was a natural born citizen, ending the issue and guaranteeing no more cases would be distributed to conference.

Is everyone sure that Obama really is a "Natural Born Citizen"?

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/azbosignature1.jpg

Old 12-08-2008, 09:11 AM

1,105 posts, read 2,736,209 times
Quote:
I am not sure why Obama supporters are so happy, you do realize this ruling without comment will keep the issue alive right? The outcome you should have been looking for was a definitive statement that he was a natural born citizen, ending the issue and guaranteeing no more cases would be distributed to conference.

Is everyone sure that Obama really is a "Natural Born Citizen"?

http://www.therightsideoflife.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/azbosignature1.jpg
Wow. That link changes EVERYTHING! How comes we didn't know about it before?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections