Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,313,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosinante View Post
Amazing how naive this poster is! this is just incredible.
Naive? How is that? Explain what parts of the post were naive and how they are naive?

Old 10-26-2008, 11:16 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,546,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAisGreat View Post
Hitler-esque...Spoken like a true neo-con, brain-washed/dead, talk-radiot!

You people are really scary. Not that I expect you know anything about history, but the similarities between Hitler and what he did to brain-wash the German people and the current Republican crowd are eerily similar!
Both are/were full of racism, hatred, and rage, stoked by right wing radio shriekers/demagogues.

But the real scary part is they now have an armed wing in the United States with government contracts, they are called Blackwater and can be called on by the neocons in a time of "crisis"

Old 10-26-2008, 11:19 AM

18,161 posts, read 15,648,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgewalker View Post
I can't wait until Nobama wins. His election will mean I can quit my job and expect a check in the mail each month.

It will be hard for me to learn that staying at home, not pulling my weight and otherwise being a drain on society is the way of the future but what the heck I am willing to give it a try.

Luckily we have all these fine Democrats on board who have done a fine job of showing us hardworking Americans how to get something for nothing.

Just think, every week is a week of leisure, no more commutes to work. No stress trying to pay the bills. Nobama will be there to take care of me.

I will say I am a little worried that Nobama will turn over the US to the UN but why should I care as long as I get my handout, er, check.
I have to respectfully disagree with one point here...NO ONE is going to sit at home waiting for that "allotment". You will have purpose, you will be placed where your abilities are best used, each to his ability and each to his need. You will not lack for a feeling of being "useful". All will be communal and harmonious. Power to the people

Old 10-26-2008, 11:26 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Hopefully we will also concentrate on public education and provide for all our schools the ability to deliver better educations to their students so less people will end up sounding like you do.
LOL....If the schools delivered better educations there would be NO republicans at all.That would be a nice world to live in.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:29 AM

873 posts, read 1,589,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
I have to respectfully disagree with one point here...NO ONE is going to sit at home waiting for that "allotment". You will have purpose, you will be placed where your abilities are best used, each to his ability and each to his need. You will not lack for a feeling of being "useful". All will be communal and harmonious. Power to the people
I'm so glad you stated "respectfully" in your disagreement. Living here in this BEAT RED state of Idaho, it's getting tougher and tougher for me to do. I've had to unsubscribe to many of these posts simply because I feel my blood boiling at so many of the idiotic statements being made by the pubs.

And so, in an effort to follow your path, the only thing that I will say to Ridge, is uh.......omg here it comes...........

I need to leave now.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:30 AM

2,557 posts, read 5,865,272 times
"No one wants something for nothing." What do you call generation after generation of Welfare recepients? That is EXACTLY something for nothing.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:37 AM

479 posts, read 661,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
I'm so glad you stated "respectfully" in your disagreement. Living here in this BEAT RED state of Idaho, it's getting tougher and tougher for me to do. I've had to unsubscribe to many of these posts simply because I feel my blood boiling at so many of the idiotic statements being made by the pubs.

And so, in an effort to follow your path, the only thing that I will say to Ridge, is uh.......omg here it comes...........

I need to leave now.
Actually that should be BEET RED not "Beat Red". Beat red is what McCain is going to do to Nobama's nose in the upcoming election.

Yet another example of a fine dimwitted "ed U cation". ROFL!

Why so much anger folks? Aren't we all American's in this together? So much hate and so little common sense.

Old 10-26-2008, 11:42 AM

1,258 posts, read 2,313,539 times
Quote:
Actually that should be BEET RED not "Beat Red". Beat red is what McCain is going to do to Nobama's nose in the upcoming election.

Why so much anger folks? Aren't we all American's in this together? So much hate and so little common sense.
It's not anger, it's more pity than anything! I'm sorry, we won't pick on you people anymore, it's not nice picking on the window-lickers of society, i.e. talk-radiot, neo-con, McBush supporters!

They deserve our charity and help...c'mon people...All of the money we spend every year on special education and mental health care...How have we let this 20% of America slip through the cracks???

Old 10-26-2008, 11:48 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,092,933 times
Quote:

The hate comes from the screwing we've taken from the Bushies and the neoCONS.....Yep,we hate them one and all.They've taken our money and our freedom and flushed them both.They've also wasted the worlds goodwill (what little we had) on an assinine quest for global domination and sticking us in places we shouldn't be.The anger also comes from ALL of the patriotic BS that the right wingers spew,but don't back up because they are cowards,you know,the little a-hole kid who's the teachers pet that sticks his tongue out at you and flips you off from behind the teacher so you can't give him a good stomping he deserves.So NO,I don't consider YOU neoCONS American in the least,I consider you a bunch of slimey,opportunistic cowards.That's where it comes from.Now,correct my punctuation,spelling and grammer cause that's all you have left,teachers pet.

Old 10-26-2008, 12:26 PM

873 posts, read 1,589,629 times
Quote:

No, it's beat. LMAO!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections