Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-26-2008, 05:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,867,071 times

Advertisements

[quote=luzianne;5865253]
Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Some truth really bothers you, doesn't it? If you guys are going to get on here and blab on about SP buying $150,000 worth of clothes, then I'll shove right back in your face what Obama has spent.
What did he spend and who paid for it? If he paid for it himself, it just means he likes expensive clothes. Anyone who contributed to the RNC should be outraged over this. Clothes for Sarah, clothes for Todd, clothes for the kids inclucing the baby, clothes for LevI?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-26-2008, 05:24 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,970,810 times
Elizabeth was unbearably creepy. Palin was almost normal in comparison.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:25 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,167,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Palin “annoyed” with CBS interviewer « - Blogs from CNN.com
“Last time I was here I got to tell a crowd that I had to give a national interview that didn’t go so well,” she said. “And it was because I was kind of annoyed with the questions that I was being asked because I thought they were kind of irrelevant to, you know, national security issues and getting our economy back on track, so I kind of showed some of that annoyance.”

Couric did, in fact, ask Palin several questions about the economy and national security, focusing in particular on the congressional bailout package, the mortgage crisis, John McCain’s record on regulation, the war in Afghanistan, hunting terrorists in Pakistan, Russia, Iran, Syria, Israel and the role of the United States in the world.
WHAT!!!!! She thinks those issues are irrelevant to us!!!????

She better quit equating ME with HER, it's repugnant!
SHE may not think those issues are relevant but that because she's obviously stupid to the bone.....that and her answers in that interview proves it!

Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,392,712 times
Palin is the only candidate that had clothing bought for her.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:29 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,068,272 times
On the trail today she said the following. Makes it seem like she expects to be back in Alaska soon. When does it sound like to you she thinks she is heading back.

McCain Dismisses Wardrobe Flap as Palin Discusses Fashion Flair - FOXNews.com Elections
"Those clothes, they are not my property, just like the lighting and then staging and everything else that the RNC purchased, I am not taking them with me," she said.

Old 10-26-2008, 05:36 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,544,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I saw a portion of that on TV this morning and Hasselback was so insipidly stupid that I had to turn it off. If she should leave "The View" it will materially improve that poor show.

Those 2, Palin and Hasselback, set women back 50 years, but that is what Palin's evango-fascist pals want, stupid women who stay home, make babies and cook. That's not why I wore an ERA bracelet 35 years ago as a member of NOW.

Give them all the rope they want; on Nov 4 the trapdoor opens and that snap at the bottom will be heard round the world.
Oh man, thats GREAT!

Old 10-26-2008, 06:02 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,392,712 times
Originally Posted by msina
Some truth really bothers you, doesn't it? If you guys are going to get on here and blab on about SP buying $150,000 worth of clothes, then I'll shove right back in your face what Obama has spent.
[quote=luzianne;5865253]
this was not my post it was luzianne's,.. I just didn't want to be credited for someone elses work.

per post Katiana

Old 10-26-2008, 06:06 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,459,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
Frivolous spending like $437,000 spent by Obama with food, along with $550,000 "unknown expenses" and $21 million in advertising?
oh and dont for get in July
1/2 MILLION DOLLARS to REMODEL the CAMPAIGN plane with the Obama logo.

Old 10-26-2008, 06:29 PM

958 posts, read 2,623,202 times
I'm watching the airhead speak live on TV from Asheville, NC now. She's wearing jeans (probably in an effort to make people forget her $150K wardrobe). Also wearing a T-shirt under a blue blazer. The T-shirt has something printed on it, and HO is visible between the lapels of her blazer. She must have borrowed this outfit from her knocked-up teen daughter.

Old 11-05-2008, 11:01 AM

26,231 posts, read 49,095,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike from back east View Post
I saw a portion of that on TV this morning and Hasselback was so insipidly stupid that I had to turn it off. If she should leave "The View" it will materially improve that poor show.

Those 2, Palin and Hasselback, set women back 50 years, but that is what Palin's evango-fascist pals want, stupid women who stay home, make babies and cook. That's not why I wore an ERA bracelet 35 years ago as a member of NOW.

Give them all the rope they want; on Nov 4 the trapdoor opens and that snap at the bottom will be heard round the world.
Last night we the people pulled the lever, the trapdoor fell away, and SNAP went the rope. Buh Bye.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections