Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 10:36 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,442,495 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Okay...I am actually a full time Psychology student who happens to study this stuff. My advice to you would be to not give up your day job. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. What is ironic is that it's actually McCain whose behavior better fits Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Palin fits it even better, though.
Yeah, especially number five.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:37 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,715,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Obama Lies on Dying (?)

Contradictory statements from Obama on his mother.
I read your link and all I can say is there is no llength you people won't go to to slime Obama.

He said he wasn't at her bedside when she died but that doesn't mean that he didn't watch her battle with insurance companies. Have you ever heard of a telephone? He may have talked to her on the phone every day. Even if he was in Chicago when she flew back to Hawaii it doesn't mean he didn't know what was going on.

I can honestly say I "watched" my father die of cancer although I wasn't at his bedside when he actually passed away. I was at home, asleep, when the nurse called and said she didn't think he was going to make it through the night. But I'd been with him as much as I could during the previous year and saw what was happening.

I hope your hatefulness keeps you company during the next 8 years. Those of us who are choosing hope and hard work are going to be too busy to listen to your pissing and moaning.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:44 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Centaurmyst View Post
Okay...I am actually a full time Psychology student who happens to study this stuff. My advice to you would be to not give up your day job. You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. What is ironic is that it's actually McCain whose behavior better fits Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Palin fits it even better, though.
I don't make the rules and I do not make Obama act the way he does.

Of course we are all doctors here

Old 11-03-2008, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Yeah, especially number five.
#5 is more of the wife's trait.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:49 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,503,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
I read your link and all I can say is there is no llength you people won't go to to slime Obama.

He said he wasn't at her bedside when she died but that doesn't mean that he didn't watch her battle with insurance companies. Have you ever heard of a telephone? He may have talked to her on the phone every day. Even if he was in Chicago when she flew back to Hawaii it doesn't mean he didn't know what was going on.

I can honestly say I "watched" my father die of cancer although I wasn't at his bedside when he actually passed away. I was at home, asleep, when the nurse called and said she didn't think he was going to make it through the night. But I'd been with him as much as I could during the previous year and saw what was happening.

I hope your hatefulness keeps you company during the next 8 years. Those of us who are choosing hope and hard work are going to be too busy to listen to your pissing and moaning.
She was on welfare not battling insurance companies butif that were true, why didn't he, a lawyer, help her against the insurance companies? He did nothing.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:51 AM

18,358 posts, read 26,503,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
People who keep bumping up their own retarded thread have narcissistic personality disorder.
I haven't been bumping up my own thread. Not sure what you're talking about.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:52 AM

3,758 posts, read 8,442,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
#5 is more of the wife's trait.
Well, then both of them. I think he does feel he has a sense of entitlement to this position because of being a POW.

Old 11-03-2008, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Well, then both of them. I think he does feel he has a sense of entitlement to this position because of being a POW.
Ohhh I thought this thread was about Obama's narcissism.

My bad I'm trolling...

Old 11-03-2008, 12:15 PM

11,135 posts, read 14,196,176 times
Under the same reasons why I just closed the McCain POW thread, the intent of this is little more than to incite a bash fest and we have plenty of that without having to create more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections