Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2008, 05:40 PM

1,490 posts, read 2,037,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
Oh my goodness, who cares what this bloated idiot thinks? "The Limbaugh Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies"....from draft dodger and college dropout whose own mother claims he 'flunked everything'. Rush is a rumor and innunendo pimp who would throw his own mother under the bus for ratings. Flush...
Uh...Limbaugh hasn't thrown his mother under the bus.

Oh! You must be thinking of that fraud Barry throwing his poor old granny under the bus.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2008, 05:49 PM

17,765 posts, read 39,818,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Vrdolyak and Rostenkowski- preferred by crooks everywhere.
Hey man ... you knew what you were getting with those 2, that's my point.

Old 11-13-2008, 06:03 PM

4,714 posts, read 8,474,962 times
Rush Limbaugh is a fast-talking, small-town (Cape Girardeau, Missouri) con man.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 6,945,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
Another very stupid comment. I do not know much about Rahm Emanuel but calling him a Chicago thug is just plain stupid. I am sorry but I do not agree with Rush at all. It appears to me that he is more than determined to promote even more division and animosity for the next 4 years.
This will be the best thing that ever happened to Rush. Four years of Democratic rule, mistakes galore, corruption everywhere. What more could Rush ask for? It is not like he would be doing any more that what the media has done for the last eight years. It ought to be fun to watch.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:55 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,129,991 times
Do people still listen to Rush? I can't remember that last time I heard a person in "real life" even mention him. He is soooo old news that it is hard to believe that anything he says could matter.

Old 11-14-2008, 09:56 AM

73 posts, read 158,595 times
I did not know Emanuel was on drugs like Rush!

Old 11-14-2008, 10:08 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,016,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
You admit you know nothing about him, but you don't agree with Rush's statement..? That makes a lot of sense..!
I don't know anything about him either, but if Rush says it, you better believe he can back it up with facts....
He can and here are a few.

He has a filthy mouth.

Quote:
His profanity is legendary and seems designed in part to throw his interlocutors off-balance.

Emanuel excelled at fundraising, sometimes screaming and shouting at donors until they agreed to contribute -- generously -- to his candidate. He threatened to tear up checks if he considered them too small.
I mean what a stand up guy!

He sent a consultant a dead fish because he did not like him.

Quote:
There are many Rahm stories floating around D.C.—yes, he really did send a dead fish to a consultant once—and one of my favorites is recounted in my book
My Favorite Rahm Emanuel Story - Robert Schlesinger (usnews.com)

Quote:
The Illinois congressman, after all, is best known as something of a Democratic political assassin. From his days as a top aide to President Clinton to his recent role leading the Democrats to a House majority, Emanuel has relentlessly attacked his foes and gone ruthlessly after anyone who stood in his way.
Quote:
Emanuel was born in Chicago and kicked off his political career working for such powerhouses as Chicago Mayor Richard M. Daley and former Sen. Paul Simon of Illinois before joining Clinton's 1992 presidential run.
He is right out of the Chicago machine.

Seems to me Rush was right on. The idiots on this board will not be swayed.

Rahm Emanuel enjoys being the bad guy - Los Angeles Times

Old 11-14-2008, 10:13 AM

4,147 posts, read 8,016,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Do people still listen to Rush? I can't remember that last time I heard a person in "real life" even mention him. He is soooo old news that it is hard to believe that anything he says could matter.
Quote:
Born in January 1951 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, Rush Hudson Limbaugh III is a leading voice for conservatives throughout the United States. His daily discussions of American politics and current events draw an audience of nearly 20 million listeners, making The Rush Limbaugh Show the most listened to program on the radio.
That is more than all other news.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...be_deemed.html

Old 11-14-2008, 10:44 AM

2,667 posts, read 6,798,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkTwain View Post
Rush Limbaugh is a fast-talking, small-town (Cape Girardeau, Missouri) con man.
He is from Cape Girardeau? That explains alot ...

Old 11-14-2008, 10:56 AM

2,488 posts, read 2,946,585 times
^I always thought he was from the seventh layer of hell.....................

Guess you learn something new everyday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections