Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-19-2008, 11:33 AM

1,658 posts, read 3,041,717 times

Advertisements

Sarah Palin better disappear by 2012.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2008, 11:41 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,439,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
Right...so I guess that makes you envy Sarah Palin....
Sorry, my comments and yours are not comparable...I can back mine up, yours are purely subjective.

I called her a bimbo...more than one interview has supported that. I referred to her and her family as hillbillies....something taken from a quote by one of John McCain's own aides, who characterized the infamous shopping spree as “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast.”

Old 11-19-2008, 11:57 AM

714 posts, read 1,540,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sorry, my comments and yours are not comparable...I can back mine up, yours are purely subjective.

I called her a bimbo...more than one interview has supported that. I referred to her and her family as hillbillies....something taken from a quote by one of John McCain's own aides, who characterized the infamous shopping spree as “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast.”
You are funny.....I guess the truth hurts. I guess Obama is an ignorant person since he said

Obama has said a lot of stupid things lately. Here's a list of some other stupid things he's said that aren't getting much press coverage:
* "Bush doesn't care about China because it's full of black people."
* "We don't have to worry about the cost of my federal programs because at my last visit to Long John Silver's I got a map to pirate treasure."
* "I'm running for mayor of the U.S.!"
* "Countries in the Middle East don't like the Jews since they took for themselves the largest country."
* "My favorite type of pie is devil's food."
* "My grandfather was a ninja turtle."
* "My middle name will help me in foreign affairs because it will make other countries think I have a bushy mustache."

What's a word for a male bimbo......because he has deserved it.

As for Michelle's Dress.....It was awful and you know it...She always looked ragg ed

Michelle Obama's election-night dress was a splotch on stylish record: Kim Crow - Fashion & Style | Fashion news, tips & articles for Cleveland, OH - cleveland.com

Don't start talking bad about Palin and expect me to take it......and I don't even think the women is good for the GOP. But she has more class than MO on a good day.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:08 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,186,811 times
Upton - the Ignore tool is a wonderful thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
one of John McCain's own aides, who characterized the infamous shopping spree as “Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast.”
Haha, that's right - what she'll be remembered for in "Dubious Achievements of 2008"

Old 11-19-2008, 12:10 PM

1,658 posts, read 3,041,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
Upton - the Ignore tool is a wonderful thing
Of course it is.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:02 PM

1,992 posts, read 4,149,510 times
Quote:
Cry me a river......just like a liberal to point out a lawsuit. Since your into name calling why don't you focus on your man like first lady to be....and her tacky clothing....should give you plenty to complain about.

I'm sure Sarah will be happy to follow every little word in the law so as to make little people like you happy. Who cares, unless it causes her to be unable to perform her duties as a Gov.

Now be a good little liberal and find some articles to quote and something that will prove your point.
I would like to remind you that it was the conservatives who pointed out most of the frivolous lawsuits during this campaign season. Remember Carolina Cowboy and Kooter and multiple lawsuits over birth certificates--all found to be frivolous. And, no, I don't think this lawsuit has merit either. Both sides need to get over it. The election is done.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:08 PM

2,195 posts, read 3,643,122 times
Quote:
just like a liberal to point out a lawsuit.
And since I am a liberal and:
a) pointed out that this complaint is frivolous, and
b) pointed out the most recent suit against Obama?

How does that fit into your carefully slanted world view?

Old 11-19-2008, 05:14 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesAbilene View Post
I would like to remind you that it was the conservatives who pointed out most of the frivolous lawsuits during this campaign season. Remember Carolina Cowboy and Kooter and multiple lawsuits over birth certificates--all found to be frivolous. And, no, I don't think this lawsuit has merit either. Both sides need to get over it. The election is done.
They are STILL talking lawsuits against Obama.

Norm Coleman has filed suits against his opponents, up here in MN, in at LEAST two of the last three elections, if not all three. I think it's all three. I'll go look it up.

Old 11-19-2008, 05:20 PM

917 posts, read 2,300,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PG77 View Post
Could we all just please let Palin go away?
My feelings exactly!

Old 11-19-2008, 05:25 PM

998 posts, read 1,514,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guero View Post
They are STILL talking lawsuits against Obama.

Norm Coleman has filed suits against his opponents, up here in MN, in at LEAST two of the last three elections, if not all three. I think it's all three. I'll go look it up.
1998 - filed and later dropped a complaint against his Democratic rival Hubert Humphrey III.

2002 - the state's Republican party (operating, ostensibly, on Coleman's behalf), filed a complaint against then Senator Paul Wellstone.

2002 - filed a separate suit against Wellstone for distorting his stance on social security.

2008 - against his Democratic opponent Al Franken and the Franken campaign over what he deemed defamation of character.

I was wrong, Norm has filed FOUR suits.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections