Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 01:40 PM

558 posts, read 1,835,412 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia King View Post
his religous leader Jerahiam Wright..
Not God Bless Sarah Palin, God D*mn Sarah Palin!

Quote:
Sarah is a breath of fresh air. She is amazing and if John McCain had not chosen her as his running mate - he'd have lost by a much larger margin.
I would rather breath my exhaust fumes straight from my car's tailpipe than to breath in her "fresh air".

Quote:
His mama-in-law will be residing with them in the White House.
And........................?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2008, 03:25 PM

1,966 posts, read 2,703,371 times
Quote:
This deluded and delusional woman still doesn't understand what happened to her; still has no self-awareness; and has never been forced to accept her obvious limitations. She cannot keep even the most trivial story straight; she repeats untruths with a ferocity and calm that is reserved only to the clinically unhinged; she has the educational level of a high school drop-out; and regards ignorance as some kind of achievement. It is excruciating to watch her - but more excruciating to watch those who feel obliged to defend her.
Exactamundo.

Old 11-22-2008, 03:36 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,345 times
I agree with the article that you posted....

And I think the damage that McCain did to the Republican party with this terrible pick (as bad as Harriet Myer's for Attorney General by that moron Dubya) will be long-lasting...

The article is right - until the leadership of the Republican party comes out and vocally and publicly condemns McCain for this reckless choice, and condemns Palin for her hatchet-man tactics, the Republicans will be losers... The public will never trust them until they admit this was a tragic mistake and exhibited total lack of concern for the country.

Old 11-22-2008, 03:44 PM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubbleRules View Post
I agree with the article that you posted....

And I think the damage that McCain did to the Republican party with this terrible pick (as bad as Harriet Myer's for Attorney General by that moron Dubya) will be long-lasting...

The article is right - until the leadership of the Republican party comes out and vocally and publicly condemns McCain for this reckless choice, and condemns Palin for her hatchet-man tactics, the Republicans will be losers... The public will never trust them until they admit this was a tragic mistake and exhibited total lack of concern for the country.

Nah, let it go. There are countless leftist loons the dims would love to keep in the closet due to their idiotic antics. Let's hear those admissions....

Old 11-22-2008, 03:52 PM

1,319 posts, read 1,617,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Nah, let it go. There are countless leftist loons the dims would love to keep in the closet due to their idiotic antics. Let's hear those admissions....
I totally disagree... the Republicans can't 'let it go' - if they ever hope to win again.

And keep on-post - the topic is Palin.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:02 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
I think you're speaking a different language than me. I don't understand at all what you're trying to say, but it doesn't seem to be on-topic.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:08 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,794,780 times
Palin vetting procedure by McCain staff.

1. Hot? check.

2. Sticks God in every third sentence? check

3. Knows who the good guys and the bad guys are in the Middle East? check

4. Will get a nice following from the radical right wing fringe that still worships Bush? check

Sarah honey, wanna pretend you are a real VP candidate? You don't have to answer any questions from the mean pesky moderator in your debate....just talk to the American people straight, you betcha, wink wink.

She makes Quayle look like a Rhodes scholar.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:29 PM

1,599 posts, read 2,948,186 times
Quote:
That is such a narrow minded view of Sarah Palin. She rose from being a Mayor of a small town in Alaska to becoming the Governor. Might there be envy on some people's part ? She is invigorating and an inspiration to see on TV. A most attractive Lady, with a hunk for a husband. How qualified is or was Bush before his daddy helped him get elected as Governor of Texas & then becoming the Republican nominee for President. Watching that idiot making a speak is a task. He stumbles thru speaks which his writers have prepared for him.
Obama is gastly to watch. I turn the channel every time he's on. Skinny tookpick body with those big ears, makes me wanna barf.
What are Obama's accomplishments ? He was a southside instigator who got connections to Tony Rezko, the convicted felon. A Slum Lord on the southside of Chicago. Barack bought his million dollar home in Hyde Park near the University of Chicago campus from Tony Rezko, doesn't that kinda make ya wonder about his friends and connections.
He is a one term Senator from the State of Illinois who got sudden fame from some of his rich supporters and civil rights activists. Oprah, Jesse Jackson, his religous leader Jerahiam Wright, Al Sharpton & many others. His connection to his friend, Bill Ayers - the radical
Sarah is a breath of fresh air. She is amazing and if John McCain had not chosen her as his running mate - he'd have lost by a much larger margin.
I hope Sarah gets all the positive recognition she deserves. She is still a relatively young person who can achieve the skills and knowledge which a Presidential candidate needs.
If Cheney had not helped Dubya thru the last 8 years, things would be much worse than they are. He's an idiot.
Bush & Obama are the frightening ones.
Barack has already cost the taxpayers of America such a vast sum for his security.
His mama-in-law will be residing with them in the White House. Isn't that a joke.
I wouldn't even know how to begin...... People who consider Palin's repetitive rhetoric to be invigorating, her lack of knowledge inconsequential or "fixable" and her government interfering husband an asset because he is a hunk are beyond my ability to reason with. I'll leave it there.

Old 11-22-2008, 04:31 PM

2,794 posts, read 4,156,038 times
Great article!

My lord that woman sure does spackle on that make-up!

Old 11-22-2008, 04:51 PM

3,413 posts, read 8,837,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songgirl View Post
I wouldn't even know how to begin...... People who consider Palin's repetitive rhetoric to be invigorating, her lack of knowledge inconsequential or "fixable" and her government interfering husband an asset because he is a hunk are beyond my ability to reason with. I'll leave it there.

Small minds, songgirl. That's where it begins. And ends. People are attracted to those who are like themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections