Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 07:09 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
The point is - who lied? Obama said today he didn't talk with the governor, but Axelrod said weeks ago that Obama did talk with the governor. It suggests that Obama lied...
Who cares, the prosecutor has cleared him so who cares other then those who don't like Obama and grasp at anything. So don't vote for him. Vote for McCain or another candidate on election day you have that option don't you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2008, 07:14 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,582,343 times
Quote:
The point is - who lied? Obama said today he didn't talk with the governor, but Axelrod said weeks ago that Obama did talk with the governor. It suggests that Obama lied...
Kootr,

Continue to have your fantasies - nothing is going to stick - and Obama is going to be President for the next 8 years - whether you like it or not!!!

But go ahead and continue to waste your time and energy - just like you did big-time with the Donofrio case!!! We'll all be reading your posts and chuckling!!!

Old 12-09-2008, 07:33 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,303,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
Kootr,

Continue to have your fantasies - nothing is going to stick - and Obama is going to be President for the next 8 years - whether you like it or not!!!

But go ahead and continue to waste your time and energy - just like you did big-time with the Donofrio case!!! We'll all be reading your posts and chuckling!!!
I'll have the last laugh!

Old 12-10-2008, 07:30 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,024,360 times
Quote:
I'll have the last laugh!
He who laughs last is usually the slowest thinker and the last one to get the joke or to realize it is on them

Old 12-10-2008, 07:44 AM

8,276 posts, read 12,854,528 times
Default outrage?

Quote:

I believe Obama's election was a Marxist coup, that he did not represent his true record, ideals and agenda to the American people.
Where was your outrage when a dimwit and his croonies over took the government when they were not rightfully elected? When the voting rights of a nation were subverted for their own agenda?

When you were lied to about a war.

when your tax money was/is pouring into a no bid contract.

When civil rights were suspended.

when your phone calls, emais and such were no longer private

Where was your outrage?

Old 12-15-2008, 10:35 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Cort Wrotnowski, Applicant
v.
Susan Bysiewicz, Connecticut Secretary of State
Docketed:
Lower Ct: Supreme Court of Connecticut
Case Nos.: (SC 18264)

~~~Date~~~ ~~~~~~~Proceedings and Orders~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nov 25 2008 Application (08A469) for stay and/or injunction, submitted to Justice Ginsburg.
Nov 26 2008 Application (08A469) denied by Justice Ginsburg.
Nov 29 2008 Application (08A469) refiled and submitted to Justice Scalia.
Dec 8 2008 DISTRIBUTED for Conference of December 12, 2008.
Dec 8 2008 Application (08A469) referred to the Court by Justice Scalia.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet!
Yes she has, Sir!
I am a Fiscal Republican who voted Democrat for the first time in my life this year (only for President, I like my judges conservative). Accept it, a left of center Black Man is our next president. He is not a terrorist, a radical liberal, or even a Muslim operative trying to subvert the US government. Let this man take office and then we can judge him on his decisions. If the Republican Party continues to cater to people who manufactuer ridiculous ideas like this (made-up birth certificate controversies, questionable national citizenships...etc.) Then, sadly, this will not be the first time I vote against the party.

The Democratic Party would never have thrown the millions of dollars it took to get Obama elected if he wasn't properly vetted, which I cannot say for my own party who put the idiot from Alaska on the ticket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections