Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2008, 06:54 PM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

Obvously, you haven't been paying attention. It was conservatives and republicans that put Obama over the top. The Left, black and latinos were not the tipping point.
I wish you wouldn't do that.

I just choked and sprayed coke all over my monitor.

Old 12-06-2008, 06:57 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I agree.

Kooter has had HOURS to prove that Obama has used the name Sotero in any official or legal capacity as an adult. He has not delivered.

Days ago I asked both Kooter and Sanrene DIRECTLY to respond to the following; Both John and Cindy and Bill and Hillary are multi-millionaires with immediate access to the greatest legal minds in the world. Both couples desperately wanted to defeat Obama for the presidency and devoted their life and fortune to accomplish this. WHY is it that they NEVER EVEN RAISED THE ISSUE OF OBAMA'S ELIGBILITY ONE SINGLE TIME DURING THE CAMPAIGNS. Do you seriously think that if there was one iota of a possibility that he was not a "natural born citizen" one of them or all of them would NOT have raised the issue? Or do you really, really, honestly believe that some poker player and some 3rd rate lawyer have "discovered" what was hidden from the minds of these people with all the resources of wealth and constitutional lawyers at their fingertips?

To date, neither one of these "true believers" has had the courage to respond to this straight forward question. It is as if they just do not WANT to use reason.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:04 PM

31,683 posts, read 41,045,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Days ago I asked both Kooter and Sanrene DIRECTLY to respond to the following; Both John and Cindy and Bill and Hillary are multi-millionaires with immediate access to the greatest legal minds in the world. Both couples desperately wanted to defeat Obama for the presidency and devoted their life and fortune to accomplish this. WHY is it that they NEVER EVEN RAISED THE ISSUE OF OBAMA'S ELIGBILITY ONE SINGLE TIME DURING THE CAMPAIGNS. Do you seriously think that if there was one iota of a possibility that he was not a "natural born citizen" one of them or all of them would NOT have raised the issue? Or do you really, really, honestly believe that some poker player and some 3rd rate lawyer have "discovered" what was hidden from the minds of these people with all the resources of wealth and constitutional lawyers at their fingertips?

To date, neither one of these "true believers" has had the courage to respond to this straight forward question. It is as if they just do not WANT to use reason.
WTF confusing kind of question is that? I wouldn't answer it either. Then again I wouldn't have said the things to get asked the question. You and some others posting in here need to realize that some of those you dialog with are like your dog. Your dog hears: Blah Blah Blah Bad Blah Blah Blah Go to your bed and puts his head down and walks away. They hear Blah Blah Blah Truth Blah Blah Blah Fact and do the same thing.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:07 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
WTF confusing kind of question is that? I wouldn't answer it either. Then again I wouldn't have said the things to get asked the question. You and some others posting in here need to realize that some of those you dialog with are like your dog. Your dog hears: Blah Blah Blah Bad Blah Blah Blah Go to your bed and puts his head down and walks away. They hear Blah Blah Blah Truth Blah Blah Blah Fact and do the same thing.
Well if I've confused YOU Tuborg, then I've surpassed my wildest dreams

Old 12-06-2008, 07:13 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,950,814 times
Quote:
Kooter has had HOURS to prove that Obama has used the name Sotero in any official or legal capacity as an adult. He has not delivered.
Well, that would be kinda of difficult when ALL of his records are locked up tight, don't you think?

How can we know what's on them if he won't release them?

Old 12-06-2008, 07:19 PM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, that would be kinda of difficult when ALL of his records are locked up tight, don't you think?

How can we know what's on them if he won't release them?
Maybe it's classified information?

Old 12-06-2008, 07:23 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pirate girl View Post
I agree.

I'll use your typical kind of comeback - Prove he wasn't adopted!

Old 12-06-2008, 07:24 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post

Prove that you aren't Mickey Mouse

Old 12-06-2008, 07:30 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,307,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Prove that you aren't Mickey Mouse
Prove are aren't a rat.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:36 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post

Kooter...Please respond to the question I have posed to you over and over. Why, with all the resources at their fingertips, did not John and Cindy or Bill and Hillary "discover" the information that you have somehow found? WHY Kooter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections